feat to the Irish when they meet them again | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 9 '19
Andy Murray said it was amazing to end the year as world No 1 but insisted he needs to keep improving if he is to stay top of the rankings in 2017. Cheap Seattle Seahawks Jerseys . The 29-year-old Briton confirmed his status as the best player on the planet by beating Novak Djokovic, the world No 2, 6-3 6-4 in the final of the ATP World Tour Finals in London on Sunday.It was his 24th consecutive win and his fifth tournament victory in a row. Murray wins ATP finals Andy Murray stays world No 1 after beating Novak Djokovic Murray will now take a fortnight off to celebrate and recuperate, but he is wary of a Djokovic fightback and already has one eye on next season.He told Sky Sports: Today was an amazing day. I felt more like I was playing for No 1 today, rather than the tournament. I have never felt like I was playing a match for a ranking before. Thats all anyone had been speaking to me about in the last few weeks - the media, friends - that was it. Highlights of Murray v Djokovic from the O2 Arena I said a few weeks ago I was most likely going to have to win every match I played between now and the end of the year, and it ended up that way.I would imagine Novak will be back, strong as ever, for next year, so I need to keep improving, work hard in the off-season and hopefully start the year strong. I will rest for two weeks, and then I fly to Miami two weeks tomorrow for two and a half weeks, before coming home for Christmas. Then I head off to Abu Dhabi and Doha - that is where Im starting the year - so I need those couple of weeks off and Im looking forward to it. Courtside reaction from Murray and Djokovic Murray started Sundays final just 24 hours after beating Milos Raonic in a tournament-record 3hr 38min.He looked fresh throughout the match but admitted he feared his body would not hold up.Murray added: I was really tired today. I didnt feel great when I got up this morning and last night I felt very tired before I went to bed. I just wanted to go out and give everything I had today, and thankfully it was enough. It would have been hard if it had gone to three sets. Murray defeated Djokovic 6-3 6-4 A bit of it is bluffing. I felt not good this morning. When they were asking me, How do you feel? I was like, I feel really tired. My fitness trainer said, You have put the work in, you can do this, you have to trust the work that you have done, and I wasnt really believing it. Thankfully, the match started off with shorter points. It was only in the middle part of the set that we started having longer rallies, and if we had started off like that, it would have been hard for me. Thankfully, I had enough to get over the line.Well be back in 2017, but in the meantime you can follow us skysports.com/tennis, or our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.By purchasing a Sky Sports Day Pass for £6.99 or Sky Sports Week Pass for £10.99, you can enjoy access to all seven Sky Sports channels and watch on a TV with a NOW TV Box or on a range of devices. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Also See: Murray v Djokovic: Reunited Murray milestones Murrays climb to greatness World No 1 permutations cheap nfl stitched jerseys . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. Cheap Indianapolis Colts Jerseys . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. https:///...ina-panthers-jerseys . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring.New Zealand bounced back from last week’s shock defeat to Ireland by hammering Italy 68-10 in Rome. The All Blacks - showing 12 changes to the team stunned 40-29 in Chicago last weekend - scored 10 tries as they took out their frustration on the Azzurri in front of 70,000 at the Stadio Olimpico.Malakai Fekitoa (2), Charlie Faumuina, Patrick Tuipulotu, Israel Dagg, Wyatt Crockett, Steven Luatua, Elliot Dixon, debutant Rieko Ioane and Waisake Naholo all crossed, with Aaron Cruden hitting seven conversions and Lima Sopoaga two. Waisake Naholo scored one of New Zealands 10 tries Italys Carlo Canna hit an early penalty before Tommaso Boni - sprinting in from 50m out - claimed a second-half consolation try converted by Tommaso Allan.New Zealand scored five tries in the first half, with Fekitoa touching down in the fourth minute after good work from Cruden and Dagg, Cruden converting. Canna cut the deficit shortly after with a penalty to make it 7-3. Dagg (right) celebrates his try as New Zealand cut loose Faumuina extended the lead in the 15th minute and Tuipulotu barged his way over five minutes later, with Dagg - sprinting home under the posts from the 22 - and Crockett also touching down before the break as Cruden did not miss from thhe tee. Cheap Cleveland Browns Jerseys. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Luatua continued the scoring four minutes into the second half after a superb 40m run from Elliot Dixon. Fekitoa ran in from 20m from Crocketts pass to claim his second and flanker Dixon got his first Test try when he picked up a loose ball and dived over in the left-hand corner. Wyatt Crockett of New Zealand bulldozes over Ioane and Naholo also crossed and Sopoaga took over kicking duties from Cruden with two successful conversions.New Zealand will try to avenge last weeks defeat to the Irish when they meet them again next Saturday - this time in Dublin - a match you can see live on Sky Sports. Ireland vs New Zealand November 19, 2016, 5:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass ' ' '