e Salukis (3-2), who outrebounded the | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 10 '19
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. Air Max 95 Outlet .J. - New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. doesnt have a problem with teams trying to get in his head.Id probably do the same, Beckham said.The emotional Beckham has proven capable of being thrown off track. It happened on Monday when he overstepped the boundary and earned a costly taunting penalty against cornerback Xavier Rhodes in Monday nights 24-10 loss to the Minnesota Vikings.Offensive coordinator Mike Sullivan questioned the approach teams are employing to throw Beckham off his game. He didnt think it was the proper competitive spirit.In terms of defenders, you really have to ask yourself, why are they trying to get in his head, why are they trying to rattle him? Sullivan said. If a guy is very confident -- Im talking about a defender -- if hes confident, if he has complete belief in his own abilities and hes a true competitor, why would you want to tip the scales? Doesnt he want Odell to be at his best?Beckham at his best is a scary proposition. He scored 25 touchdown in his first 26 career games. He set the NFL receiving record in his first two professional seasons.Teams are trying to reduce his effectiveness, even if it means getting into his head.The only reason the guy tries to get him off his game is theyre not confident enough in their abilities, Sullivan said. Theyre afraid to match up against him 1-on-1, mano-y-mano if you will. So if that is going to be the approach ... say, You know what, obviously the guy is not courageous enough, brave enough, man enough or whatever you want to say, to go ahead and play it straight up. If you need those type of tricks, OK, then so be it.Rhodes helped limit Beckham to a career-low three receptions for 23 yards on Monday night. The Giants star receiver also had a drop, a penalty and was bumped off his route on a ball that Rhodes intercepted.Rhodes and Beckham tangled and/or exchanged words on multiple occasions Monday night. Its something Beckham is getting accustomed to. Hes trying to avoid a similar result this week on Sunday night against the Green Bay Packers.I think its gotten to a point where I just want to compete, Beckham said. None of the extra stuff. I just want to compete. That never seems to be the case. You just keep smiling. Itll be straight. Itll all work itself out. Well start winning some games and help pick up this offense.The thing that kills me is that I remember when I was a kid. I remember when I looked up to someone and watched them, emulated them, he said. What Im doing is not something I would want a 6-year-old boy to be out there and learn from. Honestly, as funny as it sounds, thats really all I care about.Just being able to have that ability to be a blessing to someone else. To be an inspiration. Thats a lot of power. Thats very powerful to me. It feeds my soul. I would never, again, want to set a bad example for any kids or anything like that. Im just doing the best to be me.Beckham hasnt reached the end zone yet this season and has been involved in incidents each of the past two weeks.Hes a young man who is very emotional but hes basically a very good young man who does a lot of good things off the field. But he plays the game with a lot of passion and sometimes he goes a little too far, Giants co-owner John Mara told The Associated Press on Thursday during a conference on faith and sport at the Vatican.But thats true with a lot of players, Mara added. Unfortunately for him it seems like everybodys focused on him right now.Beckham said repeatedly Thursday he can only control what he can control. Hes thinking about the Packers.You just keep going. Keep it moving, he said. Theres always going to be bumps in the road. Theres always going to be this and that, adversity. You just overcome it. Its what Ive done all my life. Yeezy 350 Scontate . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Scarpe Nike Scontate . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. http:///...ordan-1-offerte.html . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. CARBONDALE, Ill. -- Armon Fletcher scored a career-high 19 points, Thik Bol added a career-high 16 points with 12 rebounds and Southern Illinois rallied to beat Mount St. Marys 73-63 on Monday night for its third straight win.Trailing 36-35 after eight first-half lead changes, the Salukis rallied to a 42-39 lead on Leo Vincents 3-pointer, then pulled ahead 48-41 on Aaron Cooks 3 with 11:48 left in the second half.Bol capped an 8-0 run with a layup for a 61-50 Aggies lead with 5:36 to play and the Salukis got no closerr than seven the rest of the way. Air Force 1 Scontate. Freshman Sean Lloyd scored 11 points and Sean OBrien grabbed a career-high 18 rebounds and made nine assists for the Salukis (3-2), who outrebounded the Mountaineers 45-20 overall and 16-5 on offensive boards.Junior Robinson led the Mountaineers (1-4) with 18 points and made 4 of 8 3-pointers. Will Miller added 15 points and Elijah Long added 11. ' ' '