Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
elaine95 Dez 16 '19

When Deshaun Watson decides to hang em’ up Bo Jackson Jersey White , he might have a future as a magician. What he did to the Raiders on 1st and ten from the Raiders eight-yard line with 6:35 left in the game was truly magical.In the shotgun, Watson took the snap from center and dropped back to pass. Pressure came off the edge from both sides with Arden Key getting to him first. Key had Watson wrapped up and began to swing him to the guard when Watson was able to keep his balance and not let his knee or elbow touch the ground.Maxx Crosby was also in pursuit. After Watson escaped the grasp of Key, he scrambled to his right. Crosby dove for his legs as Watson was releasing the ball. It was too late the ball was out https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-derek-carr-jersey , and the result was an eight-yard touchdown to Darren Fells, his second of the game.What was miraculous about the play was that while evading the sack of Key, Watson took a foot to the eye and was still able to carry out the play and deliver a strike to Fells. Watson was down for several minutes after the score but eventually walked off under his power.The missed sack turned to go-ahead touchdown pass by Watson to Fells was the week eight turning point play of the game.Follow @Egroat5 The first big shock of the 2019 draft came when the Raiders made the top pass rusher in the two-time National Championship Clemson Tigers their selection at 4th overall. It was the collective gasp..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕Raiders Draft 2019Five Clelin Ferrell questions with Clemson writer: Should we really be surprised he was drafted so high? Is the ‘no bend’ criticism justified? MoreNew Derek Carr Jersey White ,142commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareFive Clelin Ferrell questions with Clemson writer: Should we really be surprised he was drafted so high? Is the ‘no bend’ criticism justified? MoreOakland RaidersThe first big shock of the 2019 draft came when the Raiders made the top pass rusher in the two-time National Championship Clemson Tigers their selection at 4th overall. It was the collective gasp heard round the world. After all, mock drafts said Ferrell was going to be taken at least ten spots lower and below several other pass rushers.While I had the Raiders doing exactly as Mike Mayock said they would’ve liked to have done — that is trade down inside the top ten and select Ferrell there — all the heads exploding at the pick seemed a bit much. I wondered if those who knew Ferrell best felt that way. So, I asked him. I spoke with Ryan Kantor of SB Nation Clemson blog Shakin the Southland and tossed five questions at him about Ferrell. 1. One of the stranger things I saw during this draft process was how Clelin Ferrell kept dropping down on the mock drafts. Do you have any ideas why that was?2. How stunned were you that Ferrell was selected at 4th overall? Honestly Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , do you think that was higher than he should have gone?3. I have heard the criticism of Ferrell that he has no bend. I didn’t find that to be accurate when I watched his tape before the draft. Do you think that criticism is justified in any way? 4. What would you say is Ferrell’s biggest strengths? 5. What are his biggest weaknesses?I answered some of his questions as well. See those here.Follow @LeviDamien