econd straight day after missing two games with | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 16 '19
MUNICH -- Uli Hoeness is back in charge of Bayern Munich 270 days after his early release from a 42-month prison term for tax evasion. Ed Macauley Jersey .Some 7,152 club members voted by more than 97 percent for the 64-year-old Hoeness, who was the only candidate, to become president again on Friday. There were 108 votes against and 58 abstentions.Hoeness resigned from the position in March 2014, one day after he was convicted of avoiding taxes on at least 28.5 million euros ($31 million) via an undeclared Swiss bank account. He was released in February after serving half of the sentence.I made a huge mistake. I respect everyone here in the hall who didnt give me their vote because of the misdemeanor. But Ive done everything I can to correct this huge mistake, said Hoeness, who was applauded into the clubs AGM.To be standing here today, I thank my two families, mine and that of Bayern, Hoeness said. I ask you for a second chance and I promise to do everything to fulfill your expectations.Hoeness also thanked the clubs management advisory board for proposing him unanimously for the position.Dieter Mayer and Walter Mennekes were voted in as vice-presidents.So many club members showed up for the AGM that it was delayed, with Hoeness and other club officials appealing to frustrated supporters to show understanding when the 6,000-capacity venue was full.A separate 2,000-capacity tent was set up with screens to allow members to follow developments but many late-arriving fans were unhappy not to be allowed into the main venue. Some who persisted were eventually allowed in behind the stage.Bayern said it now has 284,041 members, up from 270,329 last year.Outgoing president Karl Hopfner was given a standing ovation after 33 years involvement with the club.Hoeness remained close to Bayern while in custody, benefiting from a work-release program in the clubs youth department before returning to prison overnight. He spent weekends at home and was cleared for early release in January.As a player, Hoeness won the 1972 European Championship and the 1974 World Cup with West Germany and three straight European Cups -- the predecessor of the Champions League -- with Bayern before retiring in 1979 with chronic knee problems.Under his guidance as general manager, Bayern built financial reserves rarely seen in debt-ridden European soccer.Bayern announced club-record financial figures for the 2015/16 fiscal year, with turnover for the FC Bayern Muenchen AG group including subsidiaries at 626.8 million euros, exceeding the previous years figure of 523.7 million euros by more than 100 million. Profit increased by 111.3 million euros to 142.5 million.On the field, Bayern won an unprecedented fourth consecutive Bundesliga title, as well as the German Cup, while a run to the Champions League semifinals also boosted club coffers.Our members, staff and friends of the club can be very proud, Bayern deputy chairman Jan-Christian Dreesen said.The clubs expenditure was topped by personnel costs of 260.3 million euros. John Drew Jersey . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Marvin Williams Jersey . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. https://www.cheaphawks.com/ . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Despite being on pace to set an NFL record for yards allowed, Raiders defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. has no plans to make any major changes.Oakland ranks last in total defense and is 24th in points allowed heading into Sundays game at Jacksonville. The problems have been widespread, from missed tackles to blown coverages to communication issues that have derailed the teams otherwise promising start.The Raiders made two personnel changes prior to Week 3, inserting first-round draft pick Karl Joseph and fellow rookie Cory James into the starting lineup. Beyond that, things have mostly stayed the same and the disappointing results have continued to pile up.While fans have been clamoring for a change of some kind, Norton insists he has no plans to do anything differently.It depends on what you believe in, Norton said Thursday. Obviously youd like the stats to be better. Were in a pretty good place record-wise but your stats need to be better. We need to continue understanding what we are, who we are and get better at what were doing.The little things, the details, need to be taken care of. You look at the real good defenses (and) you look at our defense, theres not a lot of differences. But they make the plays that theyre supposed to make.Through six games the Raiders havent made very many plays at all defensively.Oakland has held only one team -- Tennessee in Week 3 -- to fewer than 400 yards and is on pace to give up 7,117 yards for the entire season. That would break the NFL record of 7,042 yards allowed by the New Orleans Saints in 2012.Raiders coach Jack Del Rio, who spent three seasons as defensive coordinator in Denver, took over play-calling from Norton at one point during a Week 2 loss to Atlanta but hhas otherwise allowed his coordinator to run the defense. Bill Bridges Jersey. ike Norton, Del Rio acknowledged the need for improvement but said that making sweeping changes isnt part of the solution for now.Its clear that were not operating the way that we need to operate to play really good defense, Del Rio said. It starts with the communication aspect, from the sideline to the huddle, from the huddle amongst each other out there. Thats one of the areas. When that cleans up, its going to alleviate a lot of issues that were having.Del Rio pointed to the teams youth on defense as part of the reason the team has struggled. Oakland starts three rookies on defense -- Joseph, James and defensive end Jihad Ward. Three other starters -- defensive end Khalil Mack, defensive tackle Justin Ellis and cornerback David Amerson -- have been in the league less than four years.Norton echoed Del Rios feelings and said that more than anything the Raiders lack consistency.We have the right people. Its a matter of getting it done on game day, Norton said. We need to make the plays consistently. We need to stay on top, we need to tackle, we need to certainly be more clear and everybody wants to talk about communication, but its about consistency over the duration of the game, showing up with a game mindset and winning. We have to be sharper and we have to play better.Note: Running back Latavius Murray practiced for a second straight day after missing two games with a toe injury. Murray has been limited but the coaching staff is hopeful he can play in Jacksonville.----Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '