ut I still enjoy it. The easy part is coming to practice to prepare for a game. But as long as I enj | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 16 '19
He may be without a contract for next year, but Canterbury second-rower Tony Williams hasnt given up on finding the form that had him rated one of the most feared forwards in the NRL. Nike Air Force 1 07 Australia .The former Kangaroos star is having one of the leanest seasons of his career as he battles hamstring injuries and poor form that has sapped almost all his confidence.Williams, a NSW State of Origin inclusion in 2014, admits he hasnt delivered on the hype that landed him a lucrative deal at Belmore in 2013.I dont want to use anything as an excuse. I just havent fired since Ive come here, he told AAP.Theres games there where I see glimpses of how I can play, but I havent really had a full season where Ive been at my best.His star has fallen so far that the Bulldogs have opted not to renew his contract when it expires at the end of the year, with the 27-year-old resigned to looking elsewhere to play on in the NRL.I dont think theres anything there for me, he said.Theyve obviously got a lot of young talent coming up. Raymond Faitala-Mariner, hes a big talent here and hes only 21. With the team theyve got here, theyre going somewhere.I would love to stay. Any player that comes to this team wants to stay. But its hard when theres a lot of talent. With contracts these days and the salary cap, its tough.However while he remains unsigned for next year, Williams hasnt lost hope of regaining the mantle of arguably the most destructive second-rowers in the game.With three games remaining in the regular season and a finals campaign around the corner, Williams is intent on earning another contract to stay in the NRL.I still reckon I could be the best and get to those Manly days when I was playing well. When I am at my best, Im one of the best in my position, he said. Air Jordan 1 Australia . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Onitsuka Tiger Sale Australia . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. http://www.salenikeshoesaustralia.com/jordan-1-clearance.html . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers Pro Bowl tight end Greg Olsen has never been one for statistics or personal accolades.Hes the type of player who takes just as much pride in throwing a good block that leads to a Cam Newton touchdown pass to a teammate as he does hauling in one of his own.But even the humble nine-year NFL veteran admits theres one statistical accomplishment that would mean something to him -- a third straight 1,000-yard season. No other tight end in league history has accomplished that feat, including personal idols Tony Gonzalez and Jason Witten.For me, that checks off a lot of different boxes -- productivity, reliability, durability, longevity, said Olsen, whose Panthers take on Denver on Thursday night in the NFL regular season opener. Those are all things that mean something to me. I think there are so many factors that go into that statistic.With Olsen, it all comes back to consistency.From the way he approaches the offseason to the amount of time he spends each week in the film room, hes garnered the respect of his teammates. Its one of the reasons hes selected as an offensive captain every year.Teammate Jonathan Stewart calls the 31-year-old Olsen borderline obsessive compulsive when it comes to his strict training regimen and approach to the game.He is all about the little details in everything he does, Stewart said. He knows where he is supposed to be and what hes supposed to be doing at all times.Its paid off.Since being acquired by the Panthers in a trade for a third-round draft pick in 2011, Olsen has been as reliable as football in the fall -- hes played in 142 straight games -- and consistently productive.Hes averaged 70 receptions for 862 yards over the last five seasons and recorded at least five TD receptions in each of those years.And he keeps getting better.The 6-foot-5, 255-pound Olsen followed up an 84-catch season in 2014 with perhapps his finest overall season. Air Max 270 Womens Australia. He caught 77 passes for a career-high 1,104 yards receiving along with seven touchdowns helping the Panthers open the 2015 season 14-0 and reach the Super Bowl.He averaged 14.3 yards per catch -- by far the best of his career -- to earn second-team All-Pro behind New Englands Rob Gronkowski.His work ethic is just tremendous, Panthers coach Ron Rivera said. He takes great care of himself. He conditions, stretches, gets treatment. I think football is very important to him when hes here at the stadium. When he goes home hes a husband and father.If Olsen continues to produce the way he has for the next three seasons it will be difficult keeping him out of the Hall of Fame conversation.He ranks eighth on the career list in receptions by a tight end with 542 and 11th in yards receiving (6,292).I dont have a magic formula, Olsen said of his success. Im not always the fastest guy, Im not the strongest guy or most athletic guy, but I am going to do things the right way and be reliable. Im going to know what my quarterback wants from me and do it. I take a lot of pride in that. I take this serious.Olsen said he doesnt want to fall off mentally or physically.That is why he trains so hard in the offseason. Its why he has no plans on calling it quits anytime soon.The biggest test for guys who start to get older becomes the offseason grind -- and I get that, Olsen said. Its tough to get up every day in February and March when there is nothing on the line to train for and keep your body in shape. But I still enjoy it. The easy part is coming to practice to prepare for a game. But as long as I enjoy that training I think I can keep playing for a while.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '