ore China Website. .Agut, 28, was trying to win his third tournament this season, becoming the fifth player | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 17 '19
Andy Murray hopes his familiarity with Miami will help him put last week’s disappointing Indian Wells campaign to rest. Cheap Air Jordan 1 China . The British No 1 was upset in the third round by world No 53 Federico Delbonis on the west coast at Indian Wells, but has immediately jetted to the Miami Open which is live on Sky Sports. Miami Open: Whats at stake? Mark Petchey to assess how well the big boys will perform Murray wants to put the disappointment of last week behind him by returning to the east coast city which he used as a training base. Im hoping that getting to Miami - familiar surroundings, conditions that I like - Ill be able to play some better tennis this year. Andy Murray Obviously it was a tough loss at Indian Wells, I had a chance to win that match in the third set against Delbonis, he said.Indian Wells has always been a place that Ive struggled a little bit, Ive not felt very comfortable there. It was a tough tournament again for me this year.Im hoping that getting to Miami - familiar surroundings, conditions that I like - Ill be able to play some better tennis this year. We take a look back at last years Miami Open final where Novak Djokovic beat Murray in three sets The world No 2 will play either Borna Coric or Denis Istomin in his opening match in Miami as he pursues a third championship at the event.Having used Miami as a second-home throughout his career, Murray is hoping that closeness will give him an edge over the likes of Novak Djokovic, who has won in each of the past two years.Murray said: Ive got here nice and early so I had good preparations and time to get used to the conditions which have been pretty tricky - windy, hot and humid and very, very different to Indian Wells. Murray could meet Novak Djokovic in the Miami final Normally I do my training blocks here but with everything that happened last year - the Davis Cup finishing late, a baby on the way - I didnt spend as much time as usual out here.Im very familiar with it here, I do like it here. I have an apartment here and I spend a lot of time training on the courts at the venue so Im hoping it works out well for me.Watch the Miami Open live on Sky Sports until the final on April 3. Route to the final Who could Murray play in Miami? Also See: Miami: Whats at stake? Murray: Route to the final Get a NOW TV pass Video Nike Air Max 90 China Wholesale . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Cheap Vapormax China . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. http:///...-clearance-sale.html .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. -- Spains Pablo Carreno Busta won his first ATP World Tour title Saturday, beating countryman Roberto Bautista Agut in three sets in the Winston-Salem Open final.Busta, ranked 49th in the world, overcame dropping a first-set tiebreaker at the Wake Forest Tennis Center to upset 17th-ranked Agut 6-7 (8), 7-6 (1), 6-4 and win his first tour title in three final-round appearances, all coming in 2016.Busta, 25, needed just over 2? hours to become the sixtth first-time winner on the ATP World Tour this season, and the first to do so in an American tournament. Yeezy Store China Website. .Agut, 28, was trying to win his third tournament this season, becoming the fifth player on tour to win three or more titles, and the fifth of his career. He won earlier this year at Auckland, New Zealand, and Sofia, Bulgaria. ' ' '