Be Silent.Williams joins a high-profile group of athletes s | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 17 '19
Sebastian Vettel is happy Ferrari took a risk with his Japanese Grand Prix strategy and does not think a different tyre choice at the final stint would have improved on his fourth-place finish. Meyers Leonard Jersey .Having moved up to third in the early part of the race, Vettel stayed out for longer at the second round of pit stops, leading the race briefly. Though Lewis Hamilton successfully undercut Vettel at the second stop, Ferrari fitted soft tyres to the Germans car in an attempt to catch and pass the reigning world champion, who was on the hard compound.However, despite several laps right on Hamiltons tail, Vettels tyres soon faded and he finished some 15 seconds behind Hamilton.?Explaining the strategy, Vettel said: We decided to go longer in order to come back at the end of the race. Unfortunately the way it turned out the soft tyre didnt last very long and on top of that we lost a position as well to Lewis. But if you look at the position at the end to Lewis, I dont think there was anything we could have done to hold him because the gap to the podium ultimately too big.Vettel admits backmarkers did not make the job of staying far enough ahead of and then catching Hamilton any easier.In the end, with what we tried to do, I think it was the right thing to take the risk and try to make it work. I think we werent lucky today with when we hit the blue flags around the track. Lewis I think was gaining around four seconds around the lapped cars at that point.Thats how it goes, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, he seemed to always clear the cars on the straights whereas I was pretty often stuck for the majority of the first sector or the middle part of the track and lost quite a bit of time. But thats how it goes sometimes.Despite being a vocal critic of backmarkers during the race, Vettel refused to blame them for finishing off the podium.Asked if traffic cost him a place in the top three, he replied: Not really, because if you look at the degradation on the soft tyre was too high and the gap of 14 seconds to that group at the end of the race was too big. Miami Heat Gear . -- Mike Smith never saw his first NHL goal go in. Ronald Seikaly Jersey . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. https://www.cheapheatonline.com/557h-voshon-lenard-jersey-heat.html . The Oilers come in having lost five in a row (0-4-1) and 16 of their last 20 games, dropping a 2-1 decision to the Vancouver Canucks on Tuesday. Star tennis player Serena Williams says she wont be silent about the killing of black men by police officers.Williams wrote on Facebook on Tuesday that she was inspired to speak out after asking her black 18-year-old nephew to drive her to a meeting. Their car traveled past a police officer, and Williams quickly checked to see if he was obliging by the speed limit so as to avoid an interaction with the officer.Williams recalled that horrible video of the woman in the car when a cop shot her boyfriend -- a reference to when Philando Castile was shot by a Minnesota police officer in July -- and said she worriedd about similar fates for members of her family. Mario Chalmers Jersey. Williams also quoted Martin Luther King Jr., saying there comes a time when silence is betrayal, before ending the post with I Wont Be Silent.Williams joins a high-profile group of athletes speaking out about social injustice. San Francisco 49ers backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick began kneeling during the national anthem in the preseason and has been joined by professional, collegiate and high school athletes nationwide. ' ' '