.I dont want to assume anything, Fowler said. I wo | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 18 '19
SAN DIEGO -- Madison Bumgarner and the major league-leading San Francisco Giants had a slow start to the second half. Willie Burton Jersey .All-Star slugger Wil Myers hit his 20th home run and Adam Rosales also connected off Bumgarner, powering the San Diego Padres to a 4-1 victory Friday night against the Giants.Bumgarner (11-4), also an All-Star, didnt appear Tuesday in the Midsummer Classic at Petco Park because he pitched on Sunday, throwing a one-hitter and striking out 14 in a 4-0 victory over Arizona.This time, the tall lefty allowed four runs and seven hits in six innings. He struck out nine and walked one.We made a lot of good pitches for a lot of strikes, Bumgarner said. Some of them werent as good as I wanted and they put some good swings on them, but they were still decent pitches, a lot of them. It just didnt go our way tonight.Rosales homered off the side of the Western Metal Supply Co. brick warehouse in the left-field corner leading off the fourth, his sixth.Myers, eliminated in the first round of the All-Star Home Run Derby on Monday night, homered to right-center in the fifth.Bumgarner appeared to watch Myers as he circled the bases. Asked if he was upset with anything, the pitcher said: Oh, no. I was just watching it with him, thats all. I didnt have anything else to do at the time.Bumgarner just wasnt quite as sharp, Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. Weve gotten pretty spoiled with him. Six innings, four runs, thats an off night for him, obviously. A couple of balls left the ballpark. He just wasnt quite as sharp and they took advantage of it. Still, he keeps you in the game. We just couldnt do anything offensively.Andrew Cashner (4-7) won for the first time in four starts by holding the Giants to one run and four hits in six innings. He struck out nine and walked none.Brandon Maurer worked the ninth for his second save.Brandon Belt was ejected for arguing with umpire Mike Estabrook after striking out in the ninth, and Bochy also was tossed.Yangervis Solarte hit an RBI double in the first and Matt Kemp had an RBI single in the third for San Diego.Conor Gillaspie singled home the Giants run in the second.TRAINERS ROOMGiants: OF Hunter Pence, on the disabled list with a strained right hamstring, began a rehab assignment with Triple-A Sacramento. Bochy said hed like Pence to get at least 30 at-bats before rejoining the active roster.Padres: RHP Tyson Ross, who hasnt pitched since opening day due to inflammation in his right shoulder, will be set back two more weeks after spraining an ankle last week.UP NEXTGiants: RHP Jeff Samardzija (9-5, 3.91 ERA), who won his final start before the All-Star break, is scheduled to start the middle game of the series Saturday night.Padres: Rookie RHP Luis Perdomo (3-4, 7.48) will try to bounce back from a loss in his last start before the break. Fake Heat Jerseys .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Wholesale Heat Jerseys . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. https://www.cheapheatonline.com/717h-ray-allen-jersey-heat.html . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. RIO DE JANEIRO -- In an effort to try to earn more Ryder Cup points, Rickie Fowler on Friday committed to next weeks Wyndham Championship, the final regular-season event on the PGA Tour schedule before the FedEx Cup playoffs.Fowler has been struggling of late and has fallen to 12th place in the Ryder Cup standings. The top eight players in the points standings after the Barclays will automatically qualify for the 12-member team that plays at Hazeltine against Europe from Sept. 30 through Oct. 2.Obviously it would be nice to get some more FedEx Cup points, but my commitment to the Ryder Cup and wanting to be a part of that team ... the Ryder Cup and the experiences Ive had there, its the best team event there is in golf, Fowler said after the second round of the Olympic golf tournament. I dont want to be left off that team, so I want to go there and try to get some points.Obviously not playing well in the majors and the double-points events has put me down the list quite a bit. So thats the reason Im going there, to show the commitment to the Ryder Cup and how much it means to me.After a strong start to the year that saw Fowler win a European Tour eevent in Abu Dhabi and lose in a playoff at the Waste Management Phoenix Open, he has cooled off considerably. Goran Dragic Jersey. He missed the cut at the Masters and the Players Championship and was not in contention at the U.S. Open, The Open or the PGA Championship.His lone bright spot of late was a tie for 10th at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational.Fowler is also not having a good Olympics, following up his opening-round 75 with a 71 on Friday. He is in a tie for 50th in the 60-player field.U.S. Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III will make three at-large picks after the BMW Championship in mid-September and a final choice on the Sunday night after the Tour Championship.I dont want to assume anything, Fowler said. I would want Davis to pick me because he thinks I deserve a pick. I want to go and go there and play well and earn some points. Yeah, I dont want him to think Im just assuming Im getting a pick, and Im not assuming that Im getting one, either. I want to go earn my spot.Fowler is 0-3-5 in his two Ryder Cup appearances. ' ' '