Tonight, (Baker) came up to me in the seventh inning and just gave me the night off. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 21 '19
PLAYER OF THE WEEKAlaina Coates ? South Carolina Center ? Senior ? Irmo, S. San Francisco 49ers Gear .C.Recorded second 20-point game of the season against #9/9 UCLA and third-straight double-double, her SEC-best seventh of the season.Posted her most productive game against a ranked opponent this season with her 20-point, 14-rebound effort in just 24 minutes against the Bruins.Score 18 of her 20 points coming in the second half, including 11 in the third period as team broke open a halftime tie to take a nine-point lead into the final period.Scored 10 of her 20 points against UCLA on the free throw line, from which she shot 76.9 percent after entering the game hitting just 65.0 percent.Powered Gamecocks to early lead against Clemson with eight of her 19 points coming in the opening quarter. ? With her final rebound against Clemson, moved into second place in program history in career rebounds.Statsvs. Clemson 19 pts, 10 reb, 3 ast, 4 blk, 2 stlvs. #9/9 UCLA 20 pts, 14 reb, 1 blkFRESHMAN OF THE WEEKAshley Knight ? Alabama Forward ? Austin, TexasWith her season-high six blocks in the win over McNeese State, Knight now leads the Southeastern Conference with 25 rejections this season.The six blocks also ties for third most in a single game in Alabama history.Already just 14 blocks away from entering the Crimson Tides single season top 10 list in that category.Recorded her second double-double of the season with 16 points and 12 rebounds in the win over McNeese State.Made her first start in the win over Georgia Tech.Averaged 9.7 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.3 blocks over the course of three games last week while playing an average of only 21 minutes.Statsvs. Georgia State 8 pts, 6 reb, 1 ast, 2 blkvs. Georgia Tech 5 pts, 8 reb, 2 blk, 1 stlvs. McNeese State 16 pts, 12 reb, 6 blk? 49ers Jerseys 2020 .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. San Francisco 49ers Pro Shop . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. https://www.49ersjerseysale.com/ . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. WASHINGTON -- Eduardo Nunez led the way as the San Francisco Giants bested Nationals ace Stephen Strasburg.Nunez got four hits, including two triples and a double against Strasburg, and the San Francisco Giants beat Washington 7-1 in a matchup of NL division leaders.Brandon Belt homered, doubled and singled as the Giants ended Washingtons four-game winning streak.Giants manager Bruce Bochy liked how his offense, which has been struggling lately, performed against Strasburg.Our guys did a good job out there, Bochy said. (Strasburg) has great stuff. He has battles and competes.Slumping right fielder Bryce Harper of the Nationals left after the sixth inning with a stiff neck.Matt Cain (4-6) won his third straight start, pitching five shutout innings and scattering five hits. Last Sunday, he threw five no-hit innings to beat the Nationals at home.Strasburg (15-2) was trying to become the first pitcher in the majors with 16 wins this season. Instead, he lasted only 4 2/3 innings in his shortest outing this year, giving up four runs and eight hits.Strasburg struck out eight but allowed two runs in both the fourth and fifth innings. He threw 88 pitches overall.I feel like I was scuffling the whole game, Strasburg said. Yeah, I retired nine of the first 10, but I didnt really feel like I was executing, and it just kind of caught up to me. They grinded.Nunez had been hitless in his last 16 at-bats, and was just 2 for 20 since being traded over by Minnesota in late July. The AL All-Star scored three runs and just missed the cycle as his first triple nearly went over the wall.There was too much Nunez today, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said. This was his day. They must have eaten some line drives for lunch because there were line drives hit everywhere.Nunez said his new teammates have been giving him lots of support through his recent problems, and this game could be a turning point.(Its been) a very tough week for me, Nunez said. San Francisco 49ers Shirts. To have that game, I have my confidence back. Ive been working in the cage. Things happen. I hope tomorrows going to be a better day, too.Buster Posey drove in two runs for the Giants, who had been struggling at the plate lately before getting 14 hits.Danny Espinosa drove in the lone Washington run with an eighth-inning single.A BIT OF HISTORYNunez became just the second player since the Giants moved to San Francisco in 1958 to post two triples and a double in the same game. Will Clark was the other, on Aug. 14, 1991, against the Braves.TRAINERS ROOMGiants: RF Hunter Pence bounced a foul ball off his face in the second inning. The ball hit banged off the ground and rebounded to hit him under his right eye, leaving a welt and a black eye, but he remained in the game. ... RHP Cory Gearrin (shoulder strain) has thrown three scoreless innings of relief over three games on a rehab assignment at Triple-A Sacramento.Nationals: 1B Ryan Zimmerman was placed on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a bruised left wrist. The move is retroactive to Aug. 1. OF Brian Goodwin was promoted from Triple-A Syracuse. ... Goodwin replaced Harper and made his major league debut, and had a flyout in his lone at-bat. Ive been having it for a couple days now, Harper said. Its been bothering me. Tonight, (Baker) came up to me in the seventh inning and just gave me the night off.UP NEXTGiants: LHP Madison Bumgarner (10-6) tries to rebound after his worst start of the season last Tuesday when he gave up eight runs on 10 hits in five innings during a 13-8 loss at Philadelphia.Nationals: RHP Tanner Roark (11-6) has won five of his last six decisions, including his last two starts when he earned victories over Arizona and San Francisco. ' ' '
Mitglied
pejlsalh31 Jan 5 '20
Mu in the gram Lin Gong inside, still keep gleaming weak light.Stalin Diao wears cigarette butt and take west the section Er Si radicle interview Peking and wave the soldier leave Anglo-French intelligence report, cloudy or sunny on the face uncertain.Say in the mind words, he from having never thoughting medium-frequency wave will make to arrive together, even if is all nation that he hates to the bone,have never thought them will walk to arrive together.What did Yang Qiu exactly allow a promise?The west section Er Si radicle exactly diagram what?Polack even if want again to reply a country, always can't think that China has been killed into Europe? A chain of problems that can not explain even diluted the joy that Finland surrenders, the shells benefit connecting to stand beside was second, the man of Mo Luo Tuo and just from come back of can the men are all equally wrinkly eyebrows.In their eyes, Yang Qiu for draw together an ally to deal with Su Wei Ai have been already gone crazy!Poland refugee government and exiled soldier the definite nobody care, the English method is only the meat shield that takes several ten thousand straggling soldiers bad generals as to block bullet, even the tanks didn't allot, it is thus clear that the English method doesn't value.But not value not representative not need, solidify the whole allieses then be scapegoat with the ally, is "virtue" of British Empire several a hundred years.The Qiu Ji Er can tolerate Su the Yi private's canal to the east temporarily lose, even can bite a tooth to ignore India first, but how will tolerate China to participate Mediterranean and Europe? "Do not give a Luo man comrade, what viewpoint do you have?"Stalin twists overdo, stare at eyes of Mo Luo Tuo's man.This is his habit, the confabulations will have eyes fixed on eyes of the other party each time, a lot of first times see of the persons are all consequently dejected even frightened. Even if so several years, not give Luo man still don't be used to a this kind of Duo Duo pressing look in the eyes, but don't dare to avert from again, have to speak remaining simply putting on the pipe of his corner of mouth his/her own viewpoint just:"Stalin comrade, Polack why do like this also to didn't news, but we have already received dependable intelligence report, fleet in Mediterranean, England has been already blocked up to fill harbor, hole rather Anne should be not want to put the Poland soldier of France a main force pass by.So I think and ignore them to have what scheme, Best Hunting Knife Yang Qiu all did the affair of piece birdbrain!