sh off brave Obenauf, who was cut bad | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
chenwen121314 Dez 23 '19
                                      After this weeks Champions Cup action, we take a look at who would make Warren Gatlands British & Irish Lions starting team if it was based on this weekends form. Jim Barnes Jersey .BACKS15 Stuart HoggFaultless against Racing 92.Few players have consistently put in a good shift at full-back this year and should Glasgow reach the Champions Cup quarter-finals, Hoggs performances should throw him in for the full-back role.14 Jack NowellExeter needed some spark in their back-line against Bordeaux in the Champions Cup and Nowell provided it. He always looked like causing danger and unfortunate not to get among the tries.13 Garry RingroseThe Leinster youngster put in some big tackles, and made some good breaks against Northampton. An outside bet but if injury puts him into the Irish team he could make the trip.12 Scott WilliamsScored the all-important try as Scarlets defeated Toulon. He was always a threat in attack and put in five tackles in defence as Toulon with the likes of Nonu and Basteraud battering at the Scarlets throughout.11 Nick AbendanonScored two tries in the opening 23 minutes for Clermont as they put Ulster to the sword. Despite the lack of international experience, has to be considered due to his phenomenal try-scoring record.10 Finn RussellHe put in an incredible performance as Glasgow defeated last years finalists Racing 92 on Friday. While Dan Carter struggled, Russell was immense, making 81 metres through 14 runs and beat 10 defenders. He also came up with a try assist.9 Ben YoungsLeicester left it late against Munster and Youngs was a lively threat. His passing and quick delivery to the back-line should have seen them score a try and a threat around the breakdown.FORWARDS1 Mako VunipolaHe made two brilliant turnovers at the breakdown when Sale threatened to break through the Saracens defence. Wasnt called on to do much else against a poor Sharks team.2 Sean CroninPut in a man of the match performance, scoring one try and showed his speed once more when he made a 20 metre break in the first half when the game hung in the balance. A real threat in attack to provide an attacking platform for the Leinster backs.3 Zander FergusonAnother great performance from the youngster as he made five tackles and beat three defenders as he, like Cronin, likes to make darting breaks.4 Ultan DillaneSince he made his Irish debut earlier this year against England, Dillane has become a key player in Connacht and might be the man Joe Schmidt turns to come next year. He was immense against Wasps, with 15 tackles and 42 metres made.5 Jonny GrayAnother outstanding performance from Gray as he looks certain to make the Lions team on this years form. On Friday, he won a key steal in the lineout and made 12 tackles as Glasgow bossed their French counterparts.6 Sean OBrienOBrien looks like a man on a mission since fighting his way back from injury. He was back to his best against Northampton in defence and in his ball carrying as he tagged on a try.7 Josh van der FlierThe difficult part it seems is getting a chance at Leinster with so much talent but once given the opportunity van der Flier has matched any opposition put in front of him. Outstanding against Saints. ?8 Thomas WaldromThe Exeter No. 8 added an all-important try as the Chiefs kept their slim hopes of a European quarter-final alive in Bordeaux and put in 11 tackles in a great defensive display.? Bill Bradley Jersey . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. Dick McGuire Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. https://www.cheapknicks.com/631x-johnny-green-jersey-knicks.html . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. MANCHESTER, England -- Anthony Joshua moved on to bigger and better things after quickly demolishing Eric Molina in the third round on Saturday.The IBF world heavyweight champions easy demolition job sets up a clash against Wladimir Klitschko at Wembley Stadium on April 29, which was confirmed in the ring afterwards by promoter Eddie Hearn.Ukrainian Klitschko, 41 in March, was ringside at the Manchester Arena and must have thought what he is letting himself in for after witnessing close-up Joshuas mauling of Molina.It was as easy as a game of skittles for Joshua to knock over Molina, who looked out of his depth and in trouble early in the third round during the Britons swift second title defence.Joshua forced the stoppage two minutes two second of the third round after first flooring American Molina with a right.But Joshua, 27, made a cautious start behind his jab before exploding into life in the third round.Molina, 34, looked comfortable for most of the first round, except for a ramrod jab that rocked him back on to his heels.Joshua, the 2012 Olympic gold medallist, boxed cautiously in the second round as well, catching Molina at close range with a left uppercut but he did give the challenger anything to be concerned about until the third round.Joshua unloaded with more venom in the third and then caught Molina flush with a right to the jaw in the American s corner.Molina only just beat the count and when the action resumed Joshua landed a quick flurry of punches which was enough for referee Steve Gray to call the fight off.Molina had promised to pull off an upset to rank alongside fellow American Oliver McCalls two-round KO of Lennox Lewis in London in 1994.But the 34-year-old Texan failed to once inconvenience the 2012 Olympic gold medallist who improved his fearsome professional record to 18 wins - all by KO.Molina went nine rounds with Deontay Wilder, who holds the WBC world title, before he was knocked out last year.But Joshua, 27, got the job done quicker and only two boxers have managed to take the north Londoner beyond three rounds.Some critics argue Joshua has had it easy so far - but it is hard to fault devastating displays such as this.Fans now want to see Joshua in more action against better opponents - and Klitschko will certainly provide that.Molina had only been drafted in as an opponent at less than six weeks notice after Klitschko decided not to box Joshua until 2017.Tougher tests now loom for Joshua - starting with Klitschko, whose nine-year reign was ended by a surprise points loss to Briton Tyson Fury last year.I was patient and we move on this is not the end of the story, said Joshua in the ring.You will realise what Im all about now. Klitschko wants his belts back and may the best man win. I will worry about myself and training.After the fight, Klitschko then got into the ring and promoter Eddie Hearn confirmed Joshuas next fight would be against the Ukrainian.You want a big fight and youve got it, said Klitschko to the crowd.Dillian Whyte won a thrilling toe-to-toe encounter by with a debatable split points win over Dereck Chisora late last night.The Londoner beat his British rival by scores of 115-114, 115-114 to 115-113 in an the eliminator for the WBC world heavyweight title, held by American Deontay Wilder.The controversial result was in keeping to the build-up.The two London-based heavyweights clashed at the press conference on Wednesday during which Chisora hurled at table towards Whyte and security had to restrain members of the boxers teams.As a result, the British Boxing Board of Control withdrew its sanctioning of the fight for the British heavyweight title. The Board also fined Chisora £25,000 and ordered him to pay £5,000 costs.The Zimbabwe-born boxer, who in 2012 was banned after he brawled with fellow Briton David Haye at a post-fight press conference in Munich, made a busy start as he tried to bully his smaller opponent.And Chisora laanded with a thudding left in the second round as Whyte tried to slow him down with body shots. Damyean Dotson Jersey. Whyte, who was stopped by Anthony Joshua a year ago, took a pummelling in the third as Chisora continued to look impressive.In contrast to how he had been during the week, Chisora was disciplined in the ring and took the early rounds.Chisora even came close to stopping it in the fifth round when he caught Whyte with a left and then unloaded a flurry of shots with his rival trapped against the ropes.But Chisora ran out of steam and Whyte was able to recover and in the sixth round was better with good work at close range.The pair ended the seventh swapping blows toe-to-toe and the eighth was even more vicious, with both landing huge shots on one another.Chisora seemed to be ahead and he wobbled Whyte with a cuffing right in the ninth and last rounds.Khalid Yafai became Birminghams first world boxing champion for over a century when he lifted the vacant WBA world super-flyweight title unanimously on points.Panamas Luis Concepcion (35-5, 24 KOs) lost his WBA world super-flyweight title on the scales when he failed to make weight on Friday for a first defence against Briton Yafai (21-0, 14 KOs).The fight went ahead, with the opportunity for Yafai to win the vacant belt, and the Birmingham boxer looked up to the task in the first half of the fight.Yafai, 27, caught Concepcion with some clean blows in the sixth and seventh rounds and then with a big left at the end of the eighth.Yafai dominated, flooring Concepcion with a left in the tenth, and earning scores of 120-108, 119-108 and 117-110 to become Birminghams first world champion since bantamweight Owen Moran in 1907.Its unbelievable, its going to take a while to sink in, said Yafai.I knew I was going to do it, it was just a matter of how. I just did what I needed to do , got through it. I still feel that I have a lot more in me and plenty more to give, this win will take me up to another level now.I always knew I was capable of a win like that. I really didnt think he was that great in there, I felt from round one that I was winning he rounds comfortably, doing what I needed to do and making sure that I had plenty in the tank in the championship rounds.He was tough and physical but he wasnt as strong as I thought he would be on the inside and he didnt punch as hard as I thought he would. He had decent power, but not the power that I thought he would.Scott Quigg (32-1-2, 24 KOs) had his first fight since losing a version of the world super-bantamweight title to Carl Frampton in February when he Jose Cayetano in the ninth round of a featherweight bout. Quigg had been kept out of action with a jaw injury but produced an impressive finish after the lay-off.Irishwoman Katie Taylor had to settle for a six round points win Brazilian Viviane Obenauf with a slick display of boxing in her second professional fight.Taylor, the 2012 gold medallist, forced a count in the second with a left and she was just too skilful and fast for her second professional opponent.But US-based super-featherweight Taylor, who only made her professional debut two weeks ago, could not finish off brave Obenauf, who was cut badly around the left eye in the fifth by a right hook.Obenauf even cheekily kissed Taylor on the cheek during a clinch in the sixth round of what was a decent test for Taylor, who triumphed 60-53 on points.Earlier in the evening, Callum Smith (22-0, 17 KOS) defended his British super-middleweight title after stopping Luke Blackledge in the tenth round with a wicked left hook.There were then worrying scenes as Blackledge was given oxygen in the ring before recovering after a few minutes and getting to his feet.Smith is due a shot at the WBC world title, held by Swedens US-based Badou Jack, next year.Your take ' ' '