o steals but turned the ball over six tim | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
chenwen121314 Dez 23 '19
                                      EDMONTON, Alberta -- Thursdays game between the St. Vapormax Plus White Cheap . Louis Blues and Edmonton Oilers will mark a few homecomings.All eyes will be on Nail Yakupov, who the Oilers traded to the Blues before the start of the season. Yakupov has been widely regarded as a draft bust; the first overall pick in the 2012 draft, the Russian right winger got only 50 goals in 252 games as an Oiler.In four games with the Blues, Yakupov has a goal and an assist.It is weird, Yakupov told Oilers play-by-play man Jack Michaels in a 630 CHED interview. When I was here, I didnt expect that I would stay in a hotel in this city, because I lived in this city. But, its different. But, its really good, now, we have a good team and a good group.He is fitting in, said Blues captain Alex Pietrangelo of his new teammate. Its a different environment coming in -- and new linemates. I think hes playing a pretty hard game. Hes created some really good chances. Its new systems for him ... but hes adjusting pretty well.But its another Russian who is lighting it up for St. Louis. Vladimir Tarasenko is tied for the league lead with four goals.And, Thursday will also mark the final time Ken Hitchcock will coach an NHL game in his hometown.Unless he has a change of heart, Hitchcock, an Edmonton native, is in his final season as a head coach. The Blues visit Rogers Place only once this season.The Blues have started Hitchcocks final season in blistering fashion. Despite losing 2-1 in overtime in Vancouver on Tuesday night, the Blues are 3-0-1. It marks only the second time in team history that the Blues have earned points in the first four games of a regular season.Meanwhile, the Oilers have won three of their first four, and scored 17 times in the process. Thursdays game, though, is the teams fourth home game of the season already -- the Oilers have played just one road date.Because October is filled with so many home games for the Oilers, coach Todd McLellan said a good start to season isnt a want, its a need.Having home games, and needing to put some points in the bank, knowing eventually youve got to go out on the road, weve been able to do that, he said. I dont think anybody is comfortable yet, so we got some things we really need to work on. It keeps us on our edge, maybe Im being too critical of our group.The issue is that the Oilers have scored 17 (most in the Western Conference), but given up 15 (also most in the Western Conference). Each of the four games played so far this season have felt like a return to the Air Hockey Era of the 1980s.But Oilers goalie Cam Talbot turned in his best performance of the season Tuesday, stopping 31 of 33 shots after giving up six goals in a loss to Buffalo on Sunday .I need a big bounce-back game, after the game I had last. As a team, I think that sometimes we let those losses kinda snowball in the past.On Wednesday, Talbot and his wife welcomed twins to their family.Oilers defenseman Mark Fayne left Tuesdays win over Carolina with a lower-body injury. He was placed on injured reserve Wednesday and the Oilers called up defenseman Ben Betker from their AHL affiliate in Bakersfield, Calif. The Oilers did not practice Wednesday.The Blues placed Jori Lehtera, who hurt his hip Saturday in a win over the New York Rangers, on injured reserve Wednesday, which opens up a roster spot. Black Tns Sale .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Air Max Plus Tn Blue . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. http://www.airmaxplusstoresale.com/air-max-plus-97-cheap.html . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. CLEVELAND -- Kevin Love scored 29 points, J.R. Smith found his aim -- for one half -- and LeBron James added 23 points as the Cleveland Cavaliers won their fifth straight, 103-86 on Tuesday night over the Memphis Grizzlies.Memphis rested center Marc Gasol for the first of back-to-back games against the defending NBA champions.Cavs coach Tyronn Lue said after the game that James, Love and Irving will not travel for the game Wednesday.Smith, who has been in a season-long shooting slump, scored 17 of his 23 points in the first half as the Cavs, who gave star point guard Kyrie Irving the night off, built a 22-point lead and ended the Grizzlies six-game winning streak.Zach Randolph replaced Gasol in the starting lineup and scored 18 points to lead the Grizzlies. The reigning Western Conference player of the week, Gasol is expected to play Wednesday in Memphis to complete a brutal three-game stretch for the Grizzlies, who beat Golden State by 21 on Saturday.TIMBERWOLVES 99, BULLS 94CHICAGO -- Zach LaVine scored 24 points, Andrew Wiggins added 23 and Minnesota won in coach Tom Thibodeaus return to Chicago.The Timberwolves wiped out a 21-point deficit and got Thibodeau a victory in his first game in Chicago since the Bulls fired him in an acrimonious split in 2015.Gorgui Dieng and Karl-Anthony Towns each scored 16 points, and the Timberwolves snapped a four-game losing streak.Jimmy Butler led Chicago with 27 points, and Robin Lopez added 14. But the Bulls continued a pattern of letdowns agaiinst losing teams, this time falling to one that came in tied for the NBAs worst record. Air Max Plus Sale. WARRIORS 113, PELICANS 109NEW ORLEANS -- Stephen Curry scored 30 points, Kevin Durant added 27 to go with a big block on Anthony Davis in the final minute and Golden State held off New Orleans.Draymond Green recorded a triple-double with 12 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists, and it was the last of his four steals -- on Davis in the waning seconds -- that sealed the victory. Davis angrily contended hed been fouled, only to be assessed a technical foul.Klay Thompson added 17 points for the Warriors, who combined for 14 3-pointers, five by Curry.Davis finished with 28 points, five blocked shots and two steals but turned the ball over six times.MAGIC 131, HAWKS 120ATLANTA -- Serge Ibaka scored 29 points, Elfrid Payton reached career highs with 26 points and 14 assists and Orlando snapped a three-game losing streak.Orlando began the night ranked 29th in scoring and played without center Nikola Vucevic, but it got big production from the bench. Payton, Jodie Meeks and Jeff Green combined for 62 points, while starting guard Evan Fournier scored 23.Dwight Howard had 20 points and 16 rebounds and Dennis Schroder had 19 points and 13 assists for the Hawks, who thought they were on a good trajectory after rallying from 20 points down in last Fridays win at Milwaukee. ' ' '