I was humbled and grateful for the opportunity | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » CALISIA » Probleme mit dem Chat
Mitglied
linchao Dez 24 '19

Free agent tight end Niles Paul announced his retirement on Instagram on Tuesday.“As they say Womens Tarvarius Moore Jersey , ‘all good things come to an end,'” Paul wrote. “After eight years in the NFL, I decided that it’s time to hang up the cleats. Even though it didn’t work out, I was humbled and grateful for the opportunity to be brought into my ninth training camp with the San Francisco 49ers. “I was quickly reminded how taxing this game can be after only spending a week in camp. Now it’s time to start listening to my body. There is no doubt in my mind that I’m still able to compete and make a 53-man roster somewhere, but I’m not sure my body can handle it anymore.”Paul, 29 Dante Pettis Jersey , lasted a week on the 49ers’ roster before they cut him Friday. He spent last year in Jacksonville, getting 11 touches for 95 yards in six games. He played six seasons for Washington.Paul, a fifth-round choice of Washington in 2011, finished his eight-year career with 78 catches for 954 yards and two touchdowns in 88 games. I admit, we’re clawing for any new nuggets of information on Antonio Brown Watch, but this latest one provides amusement if anything. The news of the Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver was contained to some tweets with the offense—namely tight end George Kittle. Trolling went hard from then on http://www.49erslockerroom.com/authentic-tevin-coleman-jersey , but when asked straight-up Brown didn’t have much to say about a trade. Well, he’s still talking with those who play for the San Francisco 49ers, if this picture says anything: That is Antonio Brown and safety Adrian Colbert hanging out at a Super Bowl party. Does this really change anything? Nope. But, things always need to get blown out of proportion, and that’s what Marquise Goodwin is for in the comments of that photo: Again, NFL players are going to hang out with NFL players at the Super Bowl. That’s a given. Speaking rationally Joe Montana Jersey White , there’s nothing to see here. That said, seeing Brown with Colbert, and then Goodwin chiming in is at the very least amusing. Goodwin had some words about the Antonio Brown/Pittsburgh Steelers/San Francisco 49ers news in an interview over the weekend, saying he saw himself as the Antonio Brown of the team. Antonio Brown Watch is going to keep going until the NFL Combine when either a trade is worked out or more information on Brown’s future is made apparent. Until then, Instagram and Twitter are our friends.