XTUSC plays BYU in the Hoophall La game at the S | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 24 '19
SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS, Belgium -- Lewis Hamilton says the thought of fighting for victory crossed his mind during the Belgian Grand Prix, but ultimately the gap to Nico Rosberg and Daniel Ricciardo proved too big and he had to settle for third. Cheap Nike Vapormax China .Hamilton salvaged third place and 15 points from the Spa-Francorchamps weekend after several engine change penalties saw him start from the back row of the grid. Hamilton was up to fifth by the time the race was suspended following Kevin Magnussens accident, but despite moving up to third past Nico Hulkenberg, the gaps to Ricciardo in second and Rosberg in first were too big to attack.Of course the thought of winning crosses my mind but I am also conscious that the gap is already quite big, he said. But for Nico, who was obviously having a Sunday drive today, he didnt have any stress from anyone and he was gone by the time I had even got past the Force India [for third]. So, at that point I was just trying to fight for as many points as possible.Hamilton said his difficulties with the tyres -- which stemmed from unusually high pressures at Spa-Francorchamps this weekend -- also hindered his chances of catching Ricciardo.Ive been racing a long long time and with these tyres, knowing how difficult it is just to get past one car, so I spent a bit of time behind Hulkenberg, I think, and then there was already such a decent cushion between myself and Daniel.If the tyres were better, for example, I could have pushed and closed the gap and actually had a fight with Daniel but thats not the case and so I just had to manage them for as long as I could, but I had to stop more than these two guys in order to make that passing manoeuvre. Air Max 95 Replica . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Wholesale Nike Shoes China . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.com/cheap-max-90-shoes.html . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. SAN DIEGO -- Chimezie Metu had 19 points and 13 rebounds, and Elijah Stewart had 15 points to lead undefeated Southern California to a 76-55 victory against San Diego on Wednesday night.DeAnthony Melton added 14 points for the Trojans (7-0), who led the whole way in beating the Toreros (2-5) for the second straight season.USC forward Bennie Boatwright, the teams second-leading scorer at 13.5 points per game, hurt his left knee when he collided with USDs Juwan Gray while taking a shot just three minutes in. Boatwright stayed on the floor for a few minutes while being tended to and had to be helped to the bench. He also had to be helped into the locker room at halftime.Olin Carter III scored 21 for USD, while Brett Bailey had 17 and Tyler Williams 10.The Trojans were too big and talented for the Toreros, particularly Metu, who was 9 of 11 from the floor. He dominated on the boards and scored eight of the Trojans final 12 points of the first half en route to a 43-31 llead. Paul George Shoes Replica Paypal. He had a tip-in off a rebound, a turnaround jumper, a jump hook and a slam dunk off a rebound.The teams combined to miss 14 straight shots early in the second half, each going about six minutes without scoring.Metu broke the Trojans drought with a slam dunk on an alley-oop pass from Jordan McLaughlin.BIG PICTUREUSC: The Trojans are off to their best start since going 8-0 to open the 2000-01 season. They finished 24-10 after reaching the Elite Eight.USD: The Toreros dropped to 0-6 all-time against the Trojans. The Toreros opened last season at USC, losing 83-45.UP NEXTUSC plays BYU in the Hoophall La game at the Staples Center on Saturday. The game is part of a doubleheader, with No. 8 Gonzaga and 16th-ranked Arizona playing the first game. USC is 6-3 all-time against BYU.USD travels to face Northern Arizona on Saturday. ' ' '