mes this season, Jacksonville held opponents to a league-low 68.5 points per game and just 57.8 points | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 24 '19
CLEVELAND -- Cleveland Indians designated hitter Carlos Santana sustained a contusion on the right side of his head after he was hit by a foul ball in the dugout Thursday night. Stitched Packers Jerseys .Santana was struck by teammate Francisco Lindors foul in the fifth inning of Clevelands 14-4 win over the Los Angeles Angels.Santana was helped to the clubhouse by Clevelands trainers. Indians manager Terry Francona said he underwent tests before being sent home.Hes actually doing much better, Francona said. By the time he left he was really rallying. Well check him in the morning. If there are any concussion symptoms, you have to err on the side of caution. Well monitor him.Santana was standing behind the railing on the top step of the dugout and went down after being hit. Clevelands trainers checked on Santana as a concerned Lindor knelt outside the batters box.I feel terrible, Lindor said. Obviously, Im not trying to do that. Its a moment you dont want. Nobody wants something like that. I feel bad. I couldnt get my mind off it.Lindor said he checked on Santanas condition throughout the remainder of the game.I saw him and talked to him and he seemed like he was doing OK, he said. I felt relief.Its a bad feeling, Francona said. You could hear it. He wasnt moving a whole lot. The good part of it was that as hard as he got hit and as bad as it looked, for him a half-hour later to start to feel better was really kind of made everybody feel better.Santana hit a leadoff homer in the first inning. Wholesale Packers Jerseys .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Packers Jerseys 2020 . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. https://www.packersjerseysale.com/ .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- Darien Fernandez sank a 3-pointer with three seconds left to give Jacksonville a 75-72 win over Florida A&M on Saturday.Fernandez, who finished with 16 points, drained a deep 3-pointer then stole the ball as time expired. Jacksonville trailed through much of the game but rallied late in the second half.Darius Dawkins helped keep the Dolphins (8-4) in it during the first half with four 3-pointers but Florida A&M held on for a 44-38 lead at the break.Devin Harris led Jacksonville wwith 17 points and 11 rebounds. Packers Jerseys 2021. J.R. Holder added 16 points and Dawkins 12.In its first 11 games this season, Jacksonville held opponents to a league-low 68.5 points per game and just 57.8 points in its previous four wins.Desmond Williams scored 20 points for the Rattlers (2-9), who are on an eight-game skid. Justin Ravenel and KJa Johnson added 16 points each. ' ' '