memorable moment in sport is….Representing my country in two sports I love and meeting lots of fantastic people | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Dez 25 '19
PORTLAND, Ore. Vapormax Plus Mens Sale . -- Ivan Dodig and Marin Cilic kept Croatia alive in the Davis Cup quarterfinal match with the United States, beating twins Bob and Mike Bryan 6-2, 2-6, 6-2, 6-4 on Saturday.Dodig and Cilic cut Croatias deficit to 2-1 heading into the reverse singles Sunday on the Tualatin Hills hard court. The United States took a 2-0 lead Friday when Jack Sock and John Isner won the opening singles matches.The Croatians made a last-minute substitution, inserting Cilic, ranked No. 12 in the world, in place of Marin Draganja in doubles.Croatian captain Zeljki Krajan said the team began discussing the substitution Friday night, and made the move a few hours before the match. Cilic said he feels fine physically heading into Sunday.The conditions here are not too difficult; the weather, not too humid and not too demanding, Cilic said. In Davis Cup, its a bit tougher dealing with emotions because youre pumped up and that takes some energy. But I pretty much feel fine.On Sunday, Isner will open against Cilic, and Sock will face Borna Coric.The U.S.-Croatia winner will advance to the World Group semifinals, facing the France-Czech Republic quarterfinal winner Sept. 16-18. If the United States advances, it will play host to the semifinals at a site to be determined.The lineup shuffle didnt surprise the United States.I think its fair to say hes a better doubles player than Draganja, U.S. captain Jim Courier said. That made a lot of sense from their standpoint,The Bryans didnt relish having Cilic in the lineup.Cilic is dangerous. He brings great returns and some nasty groundies, and his serve is pretty strong, Bob Bryan said. So putting him in there was probably a smart play,The Bryans, who are 38, were handed just their fifth Davis Cup loss in 29 matches. The Croatians broke their serve six times.We werent making a lot of first serves, werent getting them in trouble from the start. They just kind of outplayed us in every aspect of the game today, Bob Bryan said. Those guys are two good players. Thats the type of match that we have to play at the top of our game to take them out. We just didnt do it.The doubles win gave Cilic a much-needed boost of confidence after he blew a two-set lead to Roger Federer in the Wimbledon quarterfinals, then to Sock on Friday.I was thinking a little bit after yesterdays loss that maybe I was a little mentally drained, Cilic said. Wimbledon left a small mark on me. This gives me good sensation for playing.The United States, 157-3 in Davis Cup, claims its confidence hasnt wavered. Isner beat Coric in three sets, while Sock bounced back from a two-set deficit to win the final three sets against Cilic.Obviously, we would have loved to close this out today, but were up 2-1 going in and our singles players have confidence, Courier said. We have a lot of work ahead of us, but were confident.The United States is trying to break a nine-year Davis Cup title drought. The U.S. won in 2007 when it beat Russia 4-1 in Portland. Croatia claimed its only Davis Cup title in 2005. The U.S. has won a Davis Cup-high 32 titles, but only one since 1995. Air Max Plus Tn White .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Air Max Tn Black . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.airmaxplusstoresale.com/air-max-plus-se-cheap.html . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1.As part of International Womens Week we asked our quickfire questions to Australias Ashes-winning golden girl Ellyse Perry. What advice would you give your younger self?Always take time to stop and smell the rosesCricket is my priority but when I have free time I like to….Catch up with friends and family or go to a café (Ive got an instagram of all the cafés I go to, especially on tour, called @bean.there)The beauty product I cant live without is…SPF30+ moisturiserMovie Guilty Pleasure is….Rom-comsWhat woman inspires you and why?My mum and her attitude and approach to life. Shes always been determined and focused but increddibly caring of everyone around her. Air Max Plus Wholesale. My current clothing obsession is…The Adidas originals sneakersFirst thing I do in the morning is….Go outside for some fresh air and look at the sunWhat was the last played song on your play list?Dear Life (feat Jaw) - ClaptoneWhat was the first ever album you bought?I bought Carlos Santanas Smooth for my dad but I secretly liked itMy most memorable moment in sport is….Representing my country in two sports I love and meeting lots of fantastic people along the wayWhen travelling the one thing I must take with me is….A pair of runnersThe Box set I am currently watching is…The Newsroom ' ' '