new champion via Twitter.For Gibbs, it is his seco | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 26 '19
THE 4 EVENTSMen (2 events): Individual and teamWomen (2 events): Individual and teamTHE FORMATQualifying round to classify 64 competitors in both of the singles events, and 12 teams in both of the team events (3 competitors per team). Air Force 1 Replica .Knock-out matches through to the final.MILESTONES1900Archery makes its debut at the Olympic Games in Paris.1904Women are allowed to compete in Olympic archery events.1931World archery championships held for the first time.1972After a 52-year absence, archery returns as an Olympic discipline.1988Return of the team competition as an Olympic event.1991First indoor world archery championships.STARSHubert van Innis (Belgium)A history in gold. In 1900, the Belgian master claimed some of archerys earliest Olympic titles, with two gold medals and a silver. 20 years later in Antwerp, he performed even better, winning four golds and two silver. In total, he won nine Olympic archery medals - a record that stands to this day.Darrell Pace (United States)Double individual Olympic champion in 1976 and 1984, he also won two world titles in 1975 and 1979 (both individual and team). World record holder over one round for ten years (1,341 points).Kim Soo-nyung (South Korea)4 Olympic gold medals: 1 individual in 1988 (at the age of 17) and 3 in team events in 1988, 1992 and 2000. Double individual world champion in 1989 and 1991, and winner of four team world titles with South Korea between 1989 and 1995. Also a multiple world record holder. Air Force 1 China . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Air Force 1 Clearance . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/air-force-1-grey-outlet/ . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. HOMESTEAD, Fla. -- El campeon!Daniel Suarez won the Xfinity Series season finale and title at Homestead-Miami Speedway on Saturday, becoming the first foreign champion in a NASCAR national series.The 24-year-old Mexican bested fellow championship contenders Elliott Sadler, Justin Allgaier and Erik Jones on a botched restart with three laps to go.Its very hard to put into words, Suarez said. Im speechless right now. Im just very proud of everyone and thankful to have the family that I have, my mom, my dad. They gave me all the tools to be here right now. They put me in a car even when we didnt have the support or the racing background. They supported me, and right now we are just living a dream.Suarez thanked fans and his native country in Spanish in victory lane. His win was the first of the weekend for Joe Gibbs Racing, which has two drivers -- Kyle Busch and Carl Edwards -- vying for the Sprint Cup championship Sunday.For us, after two years, to be where we are tonight is amazing, car owner Joe Gibbs said. This is going to be a big deal for our sport. Its huge.It was just Suarezs third career victory, but the most important for obvious reasons.Claiming the title at Homestead-Miami Speedway made the accomplishment all the more memorable for Suarez.To win here in Homestead and to have a lot of fans and people from Latin America, Mexicans, [people from] all over Latin America, its something great for me, Suarez said. And on the side of that, I have my mom, my dad, my family from Houston, my friends from Mexico [and] my friend Coco over there that I used to race cars with him when I was 13 years old. A lot of friends were here.More than 30 people were here just to have fun with me, to enjoy this weekend, and what a better way to finish [than] this way. Im just very proud of my team, very proud of everyone that has been helping me to be in this position, and its still hard to believe this. Its still hard to believe this. But we worked hard, and this team really deserves these results.?Sadler, who gambled by taking two tires on the final pit stop, finished third in the race and second in the standings. The former Cup driver and sentimental favorite remained without a championship at any national level in a career spanning more than two decades.This is by far the hardest because I feel like this is the best team Ive probably ever worked with, said Sadler, who drove with an interim crew chief because his usual one was suspended. We felt like we could come in here and compete, and we made a great pit call there at the end to get some clean air.Sadler asked Cole Whitt to give him the top lane on the restart, but?Whitt?declined.Alllgaier finished sixth and Jones ninth. Air Force 1 Cheap. Both got stuck behind Whitt, the leader,?on the final restart, and when Whitt spun his worn-out tires, Allgaier and Jones fell way behind Suarez.Its really frustrating, Jones said. I dont mean to bag on the guy so much, but its like, Hey, were up here racing for the championship. And maybe we dont even win it if he pits and lets us move up, but at least we would have had a fair shot at it. I feel like we kind of got robbed of at least our chance to race for it. Yeah, its just unfortunate. It just wasnt a great situation altogether.The chaos definitely benefited Suarez, who passed Sadler low and pulled away from the field. Suarez led 133 of the 200 laps in the race.Suarez was last years top rookie in the second-tier series. He began racing karts in Mexico and moved to North Carolina as a teenager to pursue a career at NASCARs national level. He had to teach himself English by watching cartoons on American television, and Suarez moved through NASCARs Drive for Diversity program to land a job with JGR.Suarez is the first D4D driver to win a championship.Suarez has soared in his second season with Gibbs. As Jones struggled down the stretch, Suarez upped his performance. He won at Dover to move through the Round of 12 and was runner-up at Kentucky and third at Charlotte. Then, Suarez registered finishes of third (Kansas), fifth (Texas) and fifth (Phoenix) to set up his championship-clinching victory at Homestead while working with crew chief Scott Graves.I feel like Scott and I, we have come a long ways, Suarez said. In the first half of the year, we were good, and in the second half of the year, we were great. Thats something really good.Im really looking forward for our future, but for now, I think Im just very proud of the performance that Scott and the guys and Joe Gibbs Racing, they brought to this race. They brought my favorite car, and thats the car that I won Michigan with. Thats just my baby, and weve got it here, and we won a championship.?The championship surely make him an even bigger star back home. On a return trip to Mexico with NASCAR officials last month, Suarez was celebrated as if he was Dale Earnhardt Jr.After Suarez won in Homestead, Earnhardt Jr. congratulated the new champion via Twitter.For Gibbs, it is his second driver championship in the Xfinity Series but first since Busch won in 2009.The Gibbs organization also celebrated its fifth owners championship in the Xfinity Series.The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '