6-2.Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus advanced t6-2.Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus advanced t | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
q123 Dez 28 '19
n (right hip conKhulna Titans 151 for 7 (Mahmudullah 44, Taijul 3-18) beat Barisal Bulls 129 (Mushfiqur 35, Shafiul 4-17) by 22 runsScorecard and ball-by-ball detailsKhulna Titans climbed to the top of the BPL points table after a 22-run win over Barisal Bulls. Nemanja Bjelica Jersey . As was the case in their four previous wins, it was their bowlers who made their moderate total look very competitive.Shafiul Islam led the five-man bowling attack to defend their 151 runs comfortably. The paceman took four wickets while Junaid Khan and Mosharraf Hossain took two each as Barisal capitulated for 129 in 19.3 overs.Barisals chase was always going to be interesting as they had a batting line-up to compete with Khulnas discipline. Jeevan Mendis, promoted to open the innings, struck four fours on his way to 21 before falling to Shafiul in the fourth over. His opening partner Fazle Mahmud was earlier trapped lbw for a duck in the second over.After Shamsur Rahman was caught at long-on cheaply, Barisals main batsmen Shahriar Nafees and Mushfiqur Rahim added 43 runs for the fourth wicket. Nafees batted at a slower pace, hitting two fours in his 28 off 35 balls. Mushfiqur held the chase together till the 16th over before he top-edged a pull after making 35 off 23 balls with four fours. Thisara Pereras failure with the bat made it harder for Barisal who folded in the last four overs of their chase.After they had decided to bowl, Barisal were given early breakthroughs by Taijul Islam who struck twice in the fifth over to remove the Khulna openers Hasanuzzaman and Andre Fletcher. Both batsmen holed out to Abu Hider at long-on.Mahmudullah ensured that they recovered from an ordinary Powerplay, adding 53 for the third wicket with Riki Wessels. He slammed three sixes through long-on and two fours in his 26-ball 44, before becoming Taijuls third victim, caught at point. Next ball, Shuvagata Hom was run-out after a mix-up with Wessels with both batsmen ending at the non-strikers end.Wessels, who had contributed just five runs to the third-wicket stand, found a higher gear as he struck four fours and a six over long-on in his 29-ball 40. Like Mahmudullah, Wessels wicket also hurt Khulna, who added 39 runs in the last five overs. Jason Williams Jersey . The Australian is competing in his final season in Formula One and still looking for his first win this year. He will look to end Vettels run of six straight race wins on Sunday. Webber, who is fifth in the championship, earned his second pole from the past three races and 13th of his career. Tyreke Evans Jersey . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. https:///...el-jersey-kings.html . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. NEWPORT, R.I. -- Eighth-seeded Donald Young knew what to expect from a player hes often practiced against.That made it easier pulling off the upset over top-seeded Steve Johnson.Young beat fellow American Johnson in the quarterfinals of the Hall of Fame Tennis Championships on Friday, 6-2, 6-3.I played well. Stevie, we know each other well and we train a lot in the offseason and practice throughout the year, so theres no mysteries there, the 26-year-old Young said. I know how to beat him. Youre going to have to play well, so I knew exactly what I had to do, and fortunately I was able to do it.Young saved all five break points in the match.The 26-year-old Johnson connected on just 46 percent of his first serves. Johnson is ranked a career-best 25th this week.Johnson, who will be representing the United States at the Rio Olympics next month, is glad to see a friend doing well.Its great. Im happy for him. DY is a great friend of mine, so hopefully he can continue on, he said. Of course theres pressure, but you guys put it on us more than we do, so Ive got no issue with it.Young entered the week ranked 61st.In other quarterfinal play, second-seeded Ivo Karlovic of Croatia reached his third consecutive semifinals on Newports grass courts, beating Switzerlands Marco Chiudinellli 6-3, 6-4. Mike Woodson Jersey. The 37-year-old Karlovic said the hot, humid day with an abundance of sunshine made it tough. He was glad his match didnt last long.It was real difficult. It was hot today, the 6-foot-11 Karlovic said. Last month I was in Europe and England and it was cool and almost cold, and this week earlier was cool, so today was pretty difficult. I was struggling a little there, but I was lucky that it was all done in two sets. The way I was playing, Im pretty happy with that.Karlovic served 16 aces and won 84 percent of his first-serve points.It always helps when you can hit a lot of aces, because this is my best weapon and thats my game -- to have a lot of quick points, not a lot of rallies, he said.Karlovic lost in the final the last two years.In another quarterfinal match, third-seeded Gilles Muller of Luxembourg rallied past Frances Adrian Mannarino, the No. 6 seed, 2-6, 6-1, 6-2.Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus advanced to the semifinals Thursday.The semis will be played on center court after enshrinement ceremonies for the 2016 class into the International Tennis Hall of Fame. Marat Safin and Justine Henin head this years class. ' ' ' a few days, the Padres