is guy says my name, its a huge compliment. It ste | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Dez 30 '19
Sky Sports Paul Merson is back to look ahead to another round of Premier League fixtures as the title race hots up. Tom Nissalke Jersey . The top two are both in action live on Sky Sports in a weekend that could help either side move a step closer to the league crown.Tottenham face a tough trip to Anfield to take on Liverpool on Saturday Night Football and defeat could open the door for Leicester to increase their lead to eight points when they face Southampton on Super Sunday. Mersons last predictions Result Merses prediction Everton 0-2 Arsenal 1-1 Crystal Palace 0-1 Leicester 2-1 Watford 1-2 Stoke 1-2 West Brom 0-1 Norwich 1-0 Chelsea 2-2 West Ham 1-1 Swansea 1-0 Aston Villa 2-0 Southampton 3-2 Liverpool 2-1 Newcastle 1-1 Sunderland 1-1 Man City 0-1 Man Utd 2-1 Tottenham 3-0 Bournemouth 2-1 Meanwhile, Manchester United will be looking to continue their quest for a top-four place when they take on Everton in the other live clash on Sunday, and Norwich and Newcastle face off in a crucial relegation battle on Saturday.Merse correctly predicted six Premier League outcomes last time, and also called two perfect scores, including the Tyne-Wear derby. TFFC Podcast Max and Merse preview the weekends Premier League games Read on to see who he is backing this week...Aston Villa v Chelsea - Saturday, 12.45pmI dont see anything but a Chelsea win. I dont know what has happened at Villa, its a bit of a joke to be honest. They had a two-week break and then sacked the manager three days before the next game, very strange. Chelsea were held at home by West Ham last time out He should have gone ages ago. He should have gone after the transfer window when they didnt sign anybody, but he stayed and they havent got any better. PAUL PREDICTS: 0-3 (Sky Bets odds: 9/1)Arsenal v Watford - Saturday, 3pmTheres no pressure on Arsenal so they will win this game. They are the best team in the country when there is no pressure on them.  Watford beat Arsenal in the FA Cup, but Merse does not think they will do so again They lost the big one in the quarter-final of the cup but Watford dont have much to play for and I cant see them winning at the Emirates again.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0 (Sky Bets odds: 7/1)Bournemouth v Man City - Saturday, 3pmThis should be a good game. Bournemouth were well beaten at Tottenham last time out but have been doing well otherwise recently. Man City have some hard games coming up and are fighting for their lives to get in the top four now. One minute they are trying to win the league, now they are fighting for the top four. Wilfried Bony netted in Citys win over Bournemouth at the Etihad Its a hard game for City and I dont think they will make the top four at the end of the season. I worry about them, what a nightmare it would be if Pep Guardiola comes and they are not in the Champions League.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-1 (Sky Bets odds: 5/1)Norwich v Newcastle - Saturday, 3pmA massive game for both sides. Newcastle were quite lucky against Sunderland in their last game. They finished well in the final 10 minutes but Sunderland let them back into it. Georginio Wijnaldum netted four in Newcastles last meeting with Norwich Norwich had a good result at West Brom and I think they can win this and leave Newcastle in real trouble.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 8/1)Stoke v Swansea - Saturday, 3pmTheres not too much riding on this game. Swansea are pretty much safe and its difficult for Stoke to push for the top four because its not just one team they are chasing, there are a few teams with not much between them. Merse fancies Stoke to beat Swansea You are better off being seven points behind one team than six points behind three teams. I still think they will win this one at home though.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 8/1)Sunderland v West Brom - Saturday, 3pmIts a must-win game for Sunderland and I think they will do it. West Brom are not the worst team on the road but they were poor against Norwich in their last game and Im going for Sunderland to win. Jermain Defoe scored in Sunderlands last match against Newcastle It will be hard for them to get out of the bottom three so this is a big game for them.PAUL PREDICTS: 2-0 (Sky Bets odds: 15/2)West Ham v Crystal Palace - Saturday, 3pmWest Ham are flying at the moment and Palace are on a slippery slope. I think the Hammers will win and move above Man City in the table. West Ham are pushing for the top four Palace are seven points above the bottom three but they are not out of trouble. They just cant win at the moment and if they lose this then they will be looking nervously over their shoulders.PAUL PREDICTS: 3-1 (Sky Bets odds: 14/1)Liverpool v Tottenham - Saturday Night Football, 5.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HDIm going for Spurs. They were very good against Bournemouth last time out and this is a big game that they have to win. The last time Liverpool played Spurs it was Jurgen Klopps first match in charge Some people are saying its a must-not-lose game for Spurs, but I think they need the win with the fixtures they have coming up.PAUL PREDICTS: 1-2 (Sky Bets odds: 9/1)Leicester v Southampton - Super Sunday, 1.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HDThis is a hard one for Leicester. In fact, I think their next three games are their hardest. People talk about their last three but if they put these three to bed they might not have to worry about the last three. Leicesters Jamie Vardy scored twice for England over the international break Southampton are a decent side, Shane Long will cause problems, and Leicester will have to attack. The pressure has been getting to Leicester a bit, they havent been great lately and they have just got over the line in a few games, but if they can win the next three they would put it to bed.PAUL PREDICTS 1-1 (Sky Bets odds: 5/1)Manchester United v Everton, Super Sunday, 4pm, Sky Sports 1 HDIf Man City dont win on Saturday then this is a big game for United, but it depends what Everton side turn up - they are a real bag of revels. Merse thinks United can beat Everton at Old Trafford We are at that stage of the season where teams like West Ham and United have to win to challenge for the top four. Draws are no good, so they need to have a go for it. PAUL PREDICTS: 2-1 (Sky Bets odds: 15/2)PLAY SUPER 6!Theres another £250,000 jackpot up for grabs in the latest round of the Soccer Saturday Super 6 game. All you have to do is predict the scores of the six selected matches. Its free to play so get your entries in before 3pm GMT on Saturday for the chance to win.PLAY NOW... Also See: Merse: Roy should take Wilshere Mersons Euro 2016 England XI Wenger would never sign Ibra LISTEN: The Fantasy Football podcast San Antonio Spurs Pro Shop . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Luka Samanic Jersey . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. https://www.cheapspurs.com/ . LOUIS -- St. Chicago Cubs catcher David Ross is about to retire after appearing in 883 games with seven major league teams over 15 seasons. Since the start of spring training, he has made a conscious effort to periodically step back, take a deep breath and focus on the special moments so that they still resonate when his playing days are history.More than memorabilia, I want memories, Ross said during an interview in June. More pictures and videos this year. Its pretty cool. Its been fun.Sunday was a particularly chaotic day in Ross farewell tour. He spent the morning with family and friends, then headed for Wrigley Field to catch Jon Lester in Game 5 of the World Series. Before the night was through, Ross would throw out Clevelands Francisco Lindor on an attempted steal of second base and deliver a fourth-inning sacrifice fly off Trevor Bauer to drive in what turned out to be the winning run in a 3-2 Chicago victory.Ross is 39 years old and has more than a touch of gray in his beard, but he still approaches baseball and life with a youthful enthusiasm thats contagious. Late Sunday night, he stood at his locker in the Wrigley Field home clubhouse and reflected upon his goodbye to Chicago -- a storybook year, as he said Sunday night. -- Jerry CrasnickDavid Ross peeks over the chair at his daughter Harper as she plays with a Grandpa Rossy pillow at home before Game 5. My wife has been a little sick, and the baby woke up about 4, so I got a bottle and did that whole deal, he said. I couldnt go to sleep after that for a little bit.Ross talks hitting with his brother-in-law Jason Trumbower (left), and friends Jason Jackson (right) and Jason Robotham. My friends came in around noon, and I talked to them and we talked about the day, he said. They asked me to get them in some bars so they could start drinking.Ross displays a guitar signed by his teammates gifted to him by longtime teammate Jon Lester. Lester is a guy whos won a World Series for me and done a lot of things for me personally, Ross said Sunday night. Hes a friend of mine. To be on this stage here my last time at Wrigley and catching him was a pretty amazing moment.David Ross reads a handwritten note on a printout of a Wall Street Journal article that was left at his front gate by a fan. The note reads:Dear Cubs --I grew up in the days when you could ring Ron Santos doorbell and he would come to his front door and sign autographs. Please read this story before tonights game and feel the love and respect that the departed Cubs have for each and every one of you. You have brought joy to the city of Chicago.Gratefully,A devoted fanRoss holds his young daughter Harper while talking to daughter Landri.Landri Ross curls up with a Grandpa Rossy pillow on the couch.Bags are packed at the Ross household in anticipation of one more road trip to Cleveland.David Ross gives his wife, Hyla, a hug while daughter Harper looks on before he leaves for the ballpark.A bus with a sign of support on the front passes as Ross drives to the ballpark. I tried not to have too much downtime to think about things, he said. Im trying to win a World Series, you know? Ill have time to reflect on my career and these special moments, but Im trying to keep that at bay right now.David Ross walks between the curtains and through securrity as fans look on before game 5 at Wrigley. Cincy Powell Jersey. Ross talks with Pete and Laura Ricketts during pregame warm-ups.Things didnt get too worked up until I got to the field and started my routine and my preparation, said Ross, who took a run through the outfield before the game. I wasnt able to do that much reflecting because I didnt want to get emotional. I was trying to keep my head in the game and not think of whats going on in my career.Ross closes his eyes in reflection during the national anthem. The fans were phenomenal when I was warming up before the game and my first at-bat, he said. The whole energy in the stadium was great. I was just happy to be starting tonight after sitting on the bench the first two nights and not being able to feel that energy on the field. It was fun for me.Lester and Ross pair up for one final game.Ross reacts after Anthony Rizzo catches a ball that Ross bobbled in foul territory.This time, Ross hangs on to a foul ball and lands on his back after colliding with Rizzo.Ross tries to get starting pitcher Lester to settle down. This was a phenomenal game, he said later. Well-pitched and well-played on both sides. That was your typical World Series game -- 3-2, and it came down to every pitch and every play made. It was just fun for me to be a part of this.Ross launches a sacrifice fly in the bottom of the fourth inning that turns out to be the difference in a 3-2 victory over the Indians. Ive had a storybook year, he said later. So many things have happened to me over this year. Thats just another cool one, to get the sac fly that puts us ahead and we hold on.Dexter Fowler and Ben Zobrist congratulate Ross as he returns to the dugout after his sac fly.Cubs second basemen Javier Baez tags out Cleveland Indians shortstop Francisco Lindor on a stolen base attempt after a great throw from Ross. That was pretty cool, right? Ross said. That was pretty neat. That was fun for me. I enjoy throwing guys out. Homers are nice, but for me, picking guys off and throwing guys out is really fun.Ross takes a familiar walk to the mound to talk with Lester.Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder acknowledges Ross before leading the crowd in Take Me Out to the Ballgame during the seventh-inning stretch of Game 5. How about that? Ross said later. Ive gotten to know him a little bit being here, and Ive hung out a couple of times with him. Hes just a down-to-earth, genuine human being. And for him to say those things about me, I was taken aback.Everybody was looking at me like, Dude, Eddie Vedder just dedicated the whole seventh-inning stretch to you, Ross said. My mind is blown. Im thinking about being [taken] out of the game, and then I hear that. Hes a quality individual. Hes just a good person to be who he is. Hes a rock star. Everybody knows who Eddie Vedder is. When this guy says my name, its a huge compliment. It stems from all the guys around here saying nice things about me. Its pretty cool.Ross acknowledges the fans as he leaves Wrigley after his final home game. Were enjoying this win, Ross said. It was nice to give these fans something to cheer for. It was nice to hear Go Cubs Go after the game. ' ' '