mpionship?Longoria: I did watch the finals! It was h | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 4 '20
Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez faces a selection headache of the best kind on Sunday, with two in-form strikers vying for a starting berth at Leeds. Vapormax 97 Australia . Newcastle head to Elland Road looking to extend a seven-match winning run in the Sky Bet Championship, but face a Leeds side with their own lofty aspirations, having climbed into the top six before the international break. Leeds vs Newcastle November 20, 2016, 1:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass The form of both sides strikers has been key, with Dwight Gayle the divisions top scorer with 11 goals, while Chris Wood has found the net eight times. However, Aleksandar Mitrovic has been making a case to be the Magpies first-choice marksman with seven goals from his last six starts for club and country, including breaking the hearts of Wales fans in earning Serbia a 1-1 draw last Thursday.Benitez will now have to decide whether to go with Mitrovic again, having started the 22-year-old last time out against Cardiff, recall the well-rested Gayle or, for the first time, start with both. Mitrovic scored for Serbia against Wales to take his tally to seven goals in his last six starts Sky Bet put the question to Sky Sports EFL pundits Peter Beagrie and David Prutton in their Facebook Live match preview...Beagrie said: Dwight Gayle for me has got to start. Hes going to be fresh, he does everything that you hate as a big centre-half, he makes great runs and theyve got the players around him to pick out those runs.I would also think he could play with a foil and Mitrovic would benefit from not having to run the channels. Mitrovic will also be helpful to come back and help defend set-pieces. Gayle has scored 11 goals so far this season Prutton said: I think the sort of liveliness that Gayle has up against the two big centre-halves, Pontus Jansson and Kyle Bartley, will cause all sorts of problems. Thats unless we get a reducer from one of the central defenders early on!I think Benitez will go with Mohamed Diame and Ayoze Perez around him and then continue to look to use Mitrovic as an impact substitute.What do you think Newcastle should do? Vote in our poll below.  Also See: Pruttons predictions How good are Newcastle? Monk: Newcastle the toughest test Perez wins EFL Goal of the Month Air Max 90 Black Australia .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. NMD V2 Australia . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". http://www.salenikeshoesaustralia.com/jordan-1-clearance.html . Kyle Denbrook, a soccer player from Saint Marys University, took the CIS male athlete of the week honour. Stanley, a fourth-year business administration student from Charlottetown, scored both goals in a 2-0 win over Dalhousie on Friday and tallied again in a 1-0 win over Saint Marys on Sunday. In 2015, actress and director Eva Longoria debuted Versus, a short film series that explored moments of inspiration in the world of sports. The compelling series highlighted female NBA referee Violet Palmer, figure skater Surya Bonaly and her one-bladed back flip, the story of Jennifer Bricker, a gymnast born without legs who later found out her hero, Dominique Moceanu, was her biological sister, and other inspiring stories.On Tuesday, Longorias second season debuts with Son of South Sudan, a film about Manute Bols work in his war-torn country.Longoria spoke with espnW about the second season, what she has learned from working on the short films and why she wanted to direct Revolution: A History of the Sports Bra,, which will debut later this month. Oh, the die-hard Spurs fan even shared her thoughts on the NBA Finals.espnW: How important was it for you as an actress to also step behind the camera?Eva Longoria: I started out as a director and fell into acting. I felt like my potential wasnt being fully used. I didnt want to sit back and wait for those stories to be told.espnW: The film you direct this season is called Revolution: A History of the Sports Bra, why this specific narrative? Longoria: I wanted to do something that doesnt focus on athletes and statistics but focuses on societal changes that people made bbecause of an evolution that happens within the sport whether its sexism, racism or discrimination of some sort. Nike Air Max 270 Sale Australia. So [ESPN] let me go at it.espnW: This isnt your first film. What have you learned while working on the series? Longoria: Every film Im surprised with something. We have this amazing film called Lady Goal and its about this Iranian team captain of the womens soccer team and how shes considered the David Beckham of Iran. And they made it to compete outside of Iran and her husband did not give her permission to go. Because in Iran you need the husbands permission to leave the country. So she wrote to the government and said she wants to play for her country, I wanted to represent my country, Im doing this for my country yet my country doesnt allow me to compete because my husband says so. Its fascinating because sometimes we forget about the liberties we have in our daily lives when you hear those stories.espnW: OK, we all know you love the Spurs, but did you watch the NBA championship?Longoria: I did watch the finals! It was heartbreaking and amazing because someone has to lose. I was conflicted. Though, it was good to see LeBron bring [the trophy] to his hometown. ' ' '