s second goal came with 9:57 left in the second and | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 25 '17
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis returned from a three-game absence and the 21-year-old star showed no sign of any issue with his sprained toe. Deatrich Wise Jr. Womens Jersey . Kobe Bryant also returned from a recent absence, and the 36-year-old guard resorted to shooting left-handed because his right shoulder was bothering him.The contrast favoured New Orleans decidedly.Davis scored 29 points and blocked four shots, and the Pelicans beat the slumping Los Angeles Lakers 96-80 on Wednesday night.The team did a great job of looking for me and I tried to go find the ball in certain situations to try to get myself going, Davis said, adding that he barely noticed the pain in the big toe of his left foot.Sometimes I felt it but most of the time it was really just adrenaline and just trying to not focus on it — just go out there and play, he said.Eric Gordon had 17 points and a season-high 10 assists for New Orleans. Tyreke Evans added 19 points, and Quincy Pondexter finished with 12.Los Angeles shot 37 per cent from the field in its season-long sixth consecutive loss, going 4 for 20 in the fourth quarter.Bryant, who had missed two games as part of coach Byron Scotts plan to give him extra rest this season, scored 14 points on 6-of-14 shooting. Jordan Hill had 15 points and 13 rebounds for Los Angeles.The Lakers stayed close for three quarters, helped by a spurt in which Bryant turned a steal into a 3-pointer and threw down a driving two-handed dunk.But it was right after the slam that Bryants shoulder began to feel as if it just came out of joint a little bit.I felt fine when I went up and didnt feel too good when I came down, Bryant said, adding that hed probably need no more than ice and a little bit of therapy.Bryant said his shoulder had been a bit sore for a while and it was too early to tell whether he would play Friday at San Antonio.Los Angeles took a 68-67 lead on Wayne Ellingtons free throws in the last minute of the third quarter, but Pondexter responded with a slashing, double-pump scoop to put New Orleans back in front.Davis helped the Pelicans pull away in the fourth by hitting a baseline turnaround as he was fouled by Robert Sacre and a 15-foot jumper that made it 76-68. He then blocked Nick Young, and Gordon converted a driving layup to give New Orleans a 10-point cushion.Los Angeles faded with Bryant on the bench, in part because Scott is limiting Bryant to a maximum of 32 minutes per game. By the time Bryant checked back in with 5 minutes left, New Orleans led by 12.Bryant shot only twice more in the game, hitting a 14-foot turnaround and missing an 8-footer, then checked out with 1:09 left.He didnt sound too concerned about his condition.I feel fine. We make a lot of it, but the reality is Im doing some pretty phenomenal things in 30 minutes, Bryant said. My body is not that (messed) up.TIP-INSLakers: Starting point guard Ronnie Price returned from a two-game absence because of right elbow soreness. He played 27 minutes and finished with two points, two assists and a steal. ... The Lakers dropped to 10-25 with Bryant in the lineup.Pelicans: New Orleans announced before the game that starting point guard Jrue Holiday, who already missed the past four games, would be out two to four weeks with a stress reaction in his lower right leg. ... Gordons double-double was only the second of his career. ... Omer Asik had 10 rebounds.TAKE 2Film stars Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg attended the game and filmed two takes of a scene for a movie titled Daddys Home during halftime. The scene involved Ferrells character winning a chance to make a half-court shot for prizes during an NBA game involving the Lakers. Ferrells character then gets belligerent and the scene turns temporarily chaotic.UP NEXTLakers: Visit San Antonio on Friday.Pelicans: Visit Minnesota on Friday. Antonio Garcia Jersey . The team announced the defensive coordinator will not be offered a contract extension. Derek Rivers Patriots Jersey . - Kevin Labanc and Joseph Blandisi were a potent combination for the Barrie Colts on Friday night.RALEIGH, N.C. - Elias Lindholm scored three goals to lead the Carolina Hurricanes past the Buffalo Sabres 5-1 in a preseason game Friday night.Nathan Gerbe had a goal and an assist, and Lindholm and Jeff Skinner scored 59 seconds apart in the second period for the Hurricanes.Andrej Sekera added two assists for Carolina, which scored three goals in the second period while going up 4-0.Jake McCabe scored the Sabres goal.Cam Ward madee 19 saves for Carolina while Michal Neuvirth stopped 32 shots for Buffalo. Deatrich Wise Jr. Patriots Jersey. Lindholm, Carolinas first-round pick in 2013, scored his first goal by whipping a rebound past Neuvirth to make it 2-0 at 3:46 of the second, moments before Skinners one-timer from Gerbe.Lindholms second goal came with 9:57 left in the second and made it 4-0. He completed the hat trick by scoring into an empty net with 3:56 left. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ChinaCheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '