mer had 13 carries for 101 yards.SHSU, which has racked up more than 600 yards in total offe | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 26 '20
I met Dr. Leon Gray Jersey . West when she was at the Pittsburgh Steelers. She was a doctor on staff while I was a player. I was always most comfortable talking with Dr. West because it felt like one of the few judgment-free zones within the NFL medical staffs.Dr. West is compassionate and cares about the players. Most of the time, the job of the doctor is to get you healthy enough to play -- not necessarily just get you healthy. She never treated us that way.In 2007, I lost my spleen and gallbladder, and I was just sick. I got altitude sickness from sickle cell trait while playing in Denver. I didnt even know if I was going to live, much less play again. Every doctor there was trying to tell me that nothing was wrong. Meanwhile, Im telling them I cant play because something was wrong. Every doctor there made me feel defective, or like I was wrong about what I was feeling. Except for Dr. West.I was an undrafted guy who thought I could never miss anything. What she did for me was make me feel comfortable with not having to put on an air of invincibility.Any time youre a woman in a macho, manly field, youre going to encounter obstacles. Dr. West has always handled it with class. Whatever opportunity she was given, she did it in a way that was respectful to herself and to the patient. Thats hard to do in the world of football because it is such an ego-driven profession. She shows that if youre a professional and good at your job and you work hard and excel, you should be rewarded in a way that is befitting of that work. Gender doesnt matter.Progress is a part of life and progress is possible. For my daughter, who is extremely smart, she now has an example of what can be done. I think thats cool.More on Robin West? Is any doc more influential than Robin West? Story ?? Pro sports doctor blazing trail for women?Video ?? Redskins hire NFLs 1st female head physician?Story ?? Steelers female orthopedist part of the team?Story ?The IMPACT25 is espnWs annual list of the 25 athletes and influencers who have made the greatest difference for women in sports. Explore the 2016 list and more content at espnW.com/IMPACT25. Steve Spurrier Jersey . -- Quarterback Will Finch threw for 252 yards and three touchdowns, and Yannick Harou rushed in two scores as the No. Terrell Owens Jersey . Defencemen Drew Doughty, Shea Weber and forward Ryan Getzlaf also scored for the Canadians, who started their gold-medal defence 2-0. Goalie Roberto Luongo, getting the call in place of Game 1 starter Carey Price, was solid when needed in making 23 saves for the shutout. http:///...sey-large-1061f.html . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. NATCHITOCHES, La. -- Jeremiah Briscoe threw for 337 yards and five touchdowns and Yedidiah Louis hauled in 11 of those passes for 125 yards as Sam Houston State drubbed Northwestern State 48-16 in Southland Conference action Saturday night.The Bearkats (10-0, 8-0) will host Central Arkansas (9-1, 8-0) in a conference showdown for the league title on Nov. 19. The Bears beat Nicholls 31-24 earlier Saturday.Briscoe, who sat after three quarters, had already thrown for 300 yards and four scores in the first half. Lewis had ninne catches for 118 yards and Nathan Stewart grabbed six for 98 yards and two touchdowns, all in the first half. Custom NKeal Harry Jersey. Remus Bulmer had 13 carries for 101 yards.SHSU, which has racked up more than 600 yards in total offense in four games this year, totaled 558 against Northwestern State (1-9, 0-8).Northwestern State, which was up 13-7 early, was led by DeMard Llorens, who ran for 114 yards. ' ' '