to Chicago is right-handed pitching prospect M | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Jan 26 '20
Lewis Hamilton was delighted to recover from a poor getaway at the season-opening Australian GP to claim a second-placed finish in Melbourne. Jaire Alexander Super Bowl Jersey . The three-time world champion started the race on pole but made contact with Nico Rosberg at Turn One, eventually fighting back from as low as seventh to reach the podium behind his Mercedes team-mate.Hamilton endured several battles with Toro Rosso pair Max Verstappen and Carlos Sainz but the decision from his team to keep him on the medium tyres for 39 laps after the red flag paid off, with the 31-year-old holding off Ferraris Sebastian Vettel in the closing stages. Asked if he was frustrated or disappointed with not sealing victory and ending Rosbergs streak of wins, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1: Neither of those. I came back from quite far behind so I feel that I achieved quite a lot today so Im really happy I did damage limitation, the team did a great job. Whats difficult is knowing how long those tyres are going to go. I didnt think the tyres were going to last but then they had that drop and Sebastian was on my tail. After that it was so slippery.We thought Ferrari were going to be close. I knew they would be quicker in qualifying if they had another lap. Nico doesnt seem to think he had problems following them, so thats interesting. When Sebastian was following me I was excited because I was in a race. But unfortunately this track doesnt let you have serious battles. Australian GP report Nico Rosberg claims victory in Melbourne Hamilton got away slowly at the front of the grid and, as Rosberg as well as both Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen passed him, he clipped his team-mates rear left tyre and lost ground on his rivals.Australian GP driver ratingsJudging by their past it could have resulted in another meltdown but both drivers were pictured hugging at the end of the race while Rosberg apologised for making contact at the first corner, insisting he didnt know Hamilton was there. Speaking about the poor start and whether it was because of the new clutch regulations, Hamilton added: As far as Im aware it wasnt because of that. When we had the stoppage I asked my engineer and I think we just had no wheels spinning.It was one of those difficult starts. The actual start wasnt shocking, it was just Turn One when Nico ran me off where I lost the most ground. Im just grateful I was able to recover. After a slightly shaky start to the Australian GP, Nico Rosberg said Mercedes nailed the strategy battling with Ferrari. Dont miss the F1 Report for all the reaction and analysis from the Australian GP. Natalie Pinkham is joined by David Brabham and former McLaren mechanic Marc Priestley on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Nico wins after Ferrari error Every 2016 race live Bryan Bulaga Super Bowl Jersey .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Jimmy Graham Super Bowl Jersey . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. http:///...dams-packers-jersey/ .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. The?Boston Red Sox and Chicago White Sox?shocked the baseball world with a trade on Wednesday that sent ace left-hander?Chris Sale?to Boston for prospects.?Sale spent his first seven MLB seasons with Chicago, the last of which was marred by an?infamous uniform scandal.Cleveland Indians second baseman Jason Kipnis, who often sat when the former White Sox starter pitched against him, was one of the MLB players to react to the deal, voicing his disappointment that Sale would remain in the American League. Brett Favre Super Bowl Jersey. One of the key pieces going to Chicago is right-handed pitching prospect Michael Kopech, who reacted to the news with a little humor.Speaking of humor, here was the recently retired David Ortizs reaction to the trade. ' ' '