ocus on the Euros and we will see next season. Also S | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
jcy123 Feb 2 '20
San Francisco 49ers coach Chip Kelly said Monday that the coaching staff will meet on Monday to discuss whether Blaine Gabbert or Colin Kaepernick will start at quarterback Sunday against the Buffalo Bills. Whitey Ford Jersey .Asked whether it was fair to say he is leaving the door open for a quarterback change, Kelly said: Its fair to say were looking at every option we have to being a good football team. I dont think its different from any other position. Obviously, that position gets the most notoriety, but we have to look at everything right now.Kelly said he will talk to the training staff to see who is available when putting together the teams game plan.He also said he has never been told by the front office not to play Kaepernick, who has received considerable attention for his protests involving the national anthem, noting that Kaepernick received snaps in Week 1 against the Rams, proving that isnt the case.He also credited Kaepernick for working hard to get back into playing shape after he was cleared to resume football activities in training camp. Zack Britton Jersey . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Joe Girardi Jersey . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. http:///...sey-large-1884i.html. Kozun faked to the forehand and beat Monsters starter, Calvin Pickard, pad side in the second round for the winner. Spencer Abbott also scored in the shootout for the Marlies (25-13-4).Christian Benteke is set to have talks with Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp about his future at Anfield. Benteke was signed from Aston Villa for £32.5m last summer by former boss Brendan Rodgers but since Klopps arrival in October he has been a peripheral figure, used mainly off the bench.He started just three Premier League games this season, despite fellow strikers Danny Ings and Daniel Sturridge being injured for much of the campaign. Klopp has work to do Reds rebuilding job has a long way to go, writes Adam Bate Sky Sports News HQ understands West Ham are interested in signing Benteke but the Belgium striker is hoping to speak to Klopp before he heads off to Euro 2016, to establish if he is partt of the Germans plans for next season. Bernie Williams Jersey. Asked if he is happy to stay at Anfield and fight for his place, he said: Of course, I signed for five years. I didnt sign for one year. Benteke has primarily been used off the bench this season But now I must speak with the manager and see his plan for next season.My first season wasnt easy but I keep going. I never doubt myself. I am going now to focus on the Euros and we will see next season. Also See: Liverpool can still buy stars Kolo in dark over Reds future Sturridge heartbroken over loss Klopp: Well learn from defeat ' ' '