I know a lot of people will be coming for me because I got that No. 1 spot, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Feb 4 '20
HOUSTON -- The first time Houston faced Blue Jays starter Todd Redmond this season he struck out 10 Astros and allowed just one run in six innings. Yeezy 350 v2 Noir Et Blanc . Given another chance at Redmond on Friday night, things were much different. Rookie Robbie Grossman homered and drove in a career-high four runs and Matt Dominguez had a solo shot and the Astros used a big fourth inning and cruised to a 12-4 win over Toronto. Houston led by one before adding five runs in the fourth inning behind a two RBI triple by Jonathan Villar and a run-scoring triple by Jason Castro to make it 8-2. Dominguez homered in the second inning to make it 2-1 and Grossman added a two-run shot in the seventh to push the lead to 12-2. Redmond (1-2) allowed eight hits and seven runs -- both career highs -- in 3 1-3 innings, which was the shortest start of his career. "After we see a guy one time and whether they had success against us or not, (the hitting coaches) do a great job of preparing these guys the next time were able to see that particular pitcher," Houston manager Bo Porter said. "Today is another prime example of guys just managing the at-bats well, really being patient getting something that they can handle, something they can drive, and thats why you saw all the extra-base hits." Toronto manager John Gibbons was disappointed by Redmonds struggles. "Hes been pitching very good," Gibbons said. "Just tonight, he didnt have it. You could see those replays on the board after he gave up those hits, and the ball is just leaking back over the zone. Like I said, he has been very good, so that is kind of unusual for him." Jordan Lyles (6-6) allowed 10 hits and four runs in 7 1-3 innings for the win. Houston got contributions throughout its lineup with nine players collecting hits and six driving in runs. The Astros tied a franchise record with three triples, which were part of their seven extra-base hits. "That was some pretty productive at-bats by pretty much all the guys," Porter said. "We made the starter really work and got his pitch count up and when he came in the zone put really good swings on him." J.P. Arencibia, Edwin Encarnacion and Brett Lawrie all homered for the Blue Jays, who have lost six straight and eight of their past 11 games. Grossman, who has a career-long 10-game hitting streak, hit a sacrifice fly in the fourth inning and added an RBI single in the fifth. "I just think its about confidence and Im just enjoying myself and playing hard," he said. Rajai Davis singled with one out in the first inning. He was then caught stealing, snapping a streak of 19 straight stolen base attempts without being thrown out. It proved to be a costly out when Encarnacion homered to the seats in right field to make it 1-0. L.J. Hoes drew a one-out walk in the first. The Astros tied it at 1 with Jose Altuves RBI double off the wall in left-centre field. Dominguez started Houstons second with a home run to the Crawford Boxes in left field to make it 2-1. Hoes singled to start Houstons third. The Astros went up 3-1 when Altuve singled before an error by Redmond when he badly overthrew first base scored Hoes. Altuve was easily out at third on the play on a baserunning blunder when he had no chance to beat the throw. Arencibia got the Blue Jays within 3-2 when he homered for the second straight game with one out in the fourth inning. His 20 home runs are the most for a catcher in the majors. Brandon Barnes started Houstons scoring in the fifth with an RBI single. Villar followed with his second triple of the game, which landed in the corner of right field, to send two more home and push the lead to 6-2. The Astros added another run on the sacrifice fly by Grossman before Hoes drew a walk to chase Redmond. Brad Lincoln retired Altuve before Castros RBI triple made it 8-2. That hit sailed out of reach of diving centre fielder Anthony Gose and rolled up Tals Hill in straightaway centre. Lincoln was optioned to Triple-A Buffalo after the game. Houston second baseman Marwin Gonzalez made a nifty play for the first out in the ninth when he grabbed a grounder hit by Gose just beyond the infield grass and spun around to make the throw to Brett Wallace and just beat him to first base. NOTES: Chien-Ming Wang will be recalled from Buffalo to start on Saturday for the Blue Jays against Brad Peacock. Gibbons said it will be a one-start stint for Wang. ... Torontos Ryan Goins got his first major league hit with a single in the seventh inning. ... The Blue Jays placed LHP Aaron Loup on the paternity list on Friday. Loup leads Torontos bullpen with 62 innings pitched this year and has a 2.42 ERA. ... Houston placed C Max Stassi on the seven-day concussion disabled list and selected the contract of catcher Cody Clark from Double-A Corpus Christi to take his spot on the roster. It is the 31-year-old Clarks first stint in the majors after 11 minor league seasons. He pinch-hit in the eighth inning and struck out, but remained in the game to catch in the ninth. Yeezy 350 V2 Hyperspace Pas Cher .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Fausse Yeezy Pas Cher . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. http://www.pascheryeezy350v2.fr/fausse-yeezy-350-v2-yeezreel.html . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. SALT LAKE CITY -- Ben Simmons showed why he was the No. 1 overall pick by the downtrodden Philadelphia 76ers during his first two games in the Utah Jazz Summer League. It was also clear the former LSU star has plenty of room to grow.Simmons enters the NBA with elite-level vision and passing ability already. The 6-foot-10, 240-pound Simmons also has the ball-handling skills of a point guard, which gives him the ability to grab a rebound, push the ball and make plays in transition. There were several highlight-worthy passes during the week, but his best play may have come Thursday against the Jazz.Simmons grabbed a rebound and immediately took off. He spun around a defender before reaching half court, then crossed over between two more Jazz players as he dribbled into the front court. Simmons finished the play with a bullet pass between another pair of defenders for a Richaun Holmes layup attempt. Few players with that size have that combination of athleticism with that skill-set.He finds great joy in getting guys shots, 76ers coach Brett Brown said. He just finds awesome joy and enthusiasm in sharing the basketball and that becomes contagious.Comparisons to Magic Johnson and LeBron James are unfair, but the passing ability is reminiscent. Teammates had to learn to play with Johnson and James -- to be ready to catch and finish passes despite a seemingly closed passing lane. The 76ers will have to do the same.Theyre finding ways to figure out how to play with him, 76ers Summer League coach Billy Lange said.Simmons had six points, seven rebounds and six assists in an 86-75 victory over the Jazz on Thursday. In a 102-94 loss to the Celtics on Monday, he had 10 points, eight rebounds and five assists before leaving the game with crampss in both calves. Yeezy 350 V2 Blanche Pas Cher. Several assists were left on the table between the two games as teammates failed to capitalize.Simmons also improved defensively from the first to second game.I let the game come to me, Simmons said Thursday night. Obviously, I threw a lot of assists. That was what they were giving me and I took it.The biggest knock on Simmons coming out of college was his lack of a consistent jump shot. The reason for the criticism was apparent in his first two games.Simmons made just four of 17 attempts in Salt Lake City and defenders will play off until he proves he can make a midrange jumper. At one point, Jazz center Tibor Pleiss guarded Simmons and the Jazz bench could be heard yelling for Pleiss to back up. Simmons then pulled up and missed a wide-open jump shot.Simmons can also get lost on the offensive end without the ball in his hands. He tended to drift and watch the play when not in control of the offense.Anticipation is high for Saturday when the 76ers face the Los Angeles Lakers and No. 2 overall pick Brandon Ingram in the Las Vegas phase of the Summer League. Some believed Ingrams well-developed scoring ability and 3-point range merited the No. 1 pick.Simmons said he doesnt compare himself to other rookies and is focused on players like James and Kevin Durant instead. But he understands the attention that comes with being a heralded rookie.I know a lot of people will be coming for me because I got that No. 1 spot, Simmons said. Its always been like that for me since high school. Everyone has always wanted to go at me and have that shot. Its fun. I love getting the challenge. ' ' '