to Castroneves in the championship race. Dixon is | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Mai 25 '17
Englands bowlers were made to toil for much of the first day of their second two-day practice match against a Bangladesh Cricket Board XI in Chittagong, with Abdul Mazid striking a 90-ball century. Christian McCaffrey Youth Jersey . Mazid put Englands attack to the sword in the morning session, retiring at lunch having hit 92 off 86 balls, with his side 127-1.Englands fortunes improved after the interval ultimately bowling their hosts out for 294, though Nazmul Hossain Shanto hit fifty, and Mazid later returned to the crease to bring up his hundred. Abdul Mazid celebrates his century for the BCB XI against England Zafar Ansari triggered a collapse of eight wickets for 87 runs, with the wickets of Mosaddek Hossain (47) and Shanto (72), and the Surrey left-arm-spinner ultimately finished with impressive figures of 4-68.Stuart Broad (2-43) got revenge over Mazid, after the Bangladeshi opener had blasted him for several boundaries earlier in the day, bowling him for 106, while Gareth Batty (2-55) also picked up two wickets late on. England have surprisingly rested legspinner, Adil Rashid, and seamer Jake Ball for the final warm-up game before the first Test against Bangladesh on Thursday.Of the 13 players picked to feature in the game, Moeen Ali (1-27) and Chris Woakes (1-35) also made breakthroughs, while Steven Finn (0-24) and Ben Stokes (0-21) went wicketless, as did Joe Root, whose solitary over cost 14 runs.England openers Haseeb Hameed and Ben Duckett safely saw off four overs before stumps; the tourists 2-0 at the close of play.Theyll have a chance to further press home their individual claims to become Alastair Cooks on Monday.Watch Bangladesh take on England in the first Test - live on Sky Sports 2 and Sky Sports Mix from 4.30am on Thursday. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Daeshon Hall Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. Stephen Curry Panthers Jersey . Ferrer was unable to find his rhythm in losing 6-4, 6-2 to Teymuraz Gabashvili in his opening match while Nadal struggled past fellow Spanish player Albert Ramos 7-6 (2), 6-4. Nadal eventually overcame his 103rd-ranked opponent to reach the third round, rebounding from a surprise loss to Ferrer in the Monte Carlo Masters quarterfinals.INDIANAPOLIS -- IndyCar fined Scott Dixon $30,000 on Friday and placed him on probation through the end of the year for disparaging comments after the Grand Prix of Baltimore. Last week in Baltimore, Dixon called for race director Beaux Barfield to be fired following a second consecutive frustrating race that affected his championship chances. Earlier this week, the New Zealand driver said he expected to be fined. "Reflecting on it, I shouldnt have been so outspoken and I probably will be fined for it and I respect that," Dixon told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "It was just frustration of a two-week period. For me, I love the sport, I want to see it better and what I did didnt help. My concern is not making things look bad for the series. I love my job and dont want to be doing anything else, and I dont want it to be perceived otherwise. I want to learn from the mmistakes weve made. Harrison Butker Jersey. ." Dixon was penalized in Sonoma the previous week when his car made contact with a crew member for Will Power, series leader Helio Castroneves teammate, on the final pit stop. Barfield said Dixon had driven into the Penske Racing work space, but Dixon alleged the crew member walked into his car. The penalty cost Dixon a chance to race for the win, and opinion was split through the paddock as to who was at fault and if race control perhaps should have not penalized anyone. At Baltimore, Dixon was angered when officials ignored a Chip Ganassi Racing request to tow his car back to pit lane so his team could attempt to repair it following an accident with Will Power with 22 laps remaining. Dixon finished 19th and lost more ground to Castroneves in the championship race. Dixon is 49 points behind Castroneves with three races remaining. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '