his lowest of the season.Though | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 14 '18
Mauricio Pochettino admits he has not had time to take stock of what his Tottenham side have achieved this season. Shox Outlet . With five games to play, Spurs are second in the Premier League, seven points behind leaders Leicester.If Spurs were to overhaul the Foxes and win the title, it would be the first time they have won the top division since 1961. For Pochettino, it is the first time he has been involved in a title race in his managerial career and, asked what he has learned about himself during the course of the season, he told Sky Sports: I have not had time to stop and think about that.It has been a great experience, its the first time I have been in the race for the title but I am very calm and very relaxed; every day I try to enjoy my job. At the end of the season, maybe I will have more time to think and analyse everything that has happened.Spurs title challenge continues on when they travel to Stoke on Monday Night Football, by which time they could be 10 points behind Leicester, who host West Ham on Sunday.After the match at the Britannia, Spurs complete their campaign with home games against West Brom and Southampton and trips to Chelsea and Newcastle.The challenge and the opportunity is massive, says Pochettino. We are fighting for the title. Every day you need to improve and be ready. In this period its tough but our motivation is big and we need to keep fighting. Also See: Stoke v Tottenham preview Alderweireld urges Spurs on Spurs fixtures Get a £10 free bet! Buy Nike Shox . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. Nike Shox Buy Online . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. http://www.shoxnikesalecheap.com/ .com) - Rafael Nadal, Andy Murray and Roger Federer were easy first-round winners Tuesday at the Australian Open. HOUSTON -- Houston Texans?coach Bill OBrien said he will not bench quarterback Brock Osweiler for backup Tom Savage.No, OBrien said when asked about starting Savage. Were going to come in here tomorrow, were going to correct mistakes, and move on to Green Bay.In the Texans 21-13 loss to the San Diego Chargers?on Sunday, Osweiler was 22-for-37 for 246 yards, with no touchdowns and three interceptions. He had a passer rating of 45.6, his lowest of the season.Though Osweiler did not throw a touchdown, he did score the Texans lone touchdown on a 1-yard run in the second quarter.I didnt play very good today, Osweiler said. I feel like I left a lot out there on the field, that I could have done much better. I could have done a much better job in certain situations.I really felt like those guys went out there and truly battled and played greatt football, and bottom line I need to play better for us to win. Mens Nike Shox Clearance. I feel like our team gave us the opportunity to win today and I didnt play up to what Im capable of doing, and thats on me and Ill get that cleaned up.Osweiler has struggled this season, completing just 59.5 percent of his passes for an average of 5.8 yards per attempt. He has 12 touchdown passes and 13 interceptions, 10 of which have come at home.I know weve had some ups and weve had some downs, and youd like to see steady improvement, but sometimes that doesnt take place, Osweiler said. Im very optimistic about what this team can accomplish because this is a damn good football team, and I let them down today. I need to play better. Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic JerseysCheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '