7:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Barton | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 16 '18
SPIELBERG, Austria -- Daniel Ricciardo says Red Bulls return to form this year has reassured him that he is in a team capable of winning titles in the future. Cheap New England Patriots Jerseys .Ricciardo joined the senior Red Bull team in 2014 after it has won four consecutive titles with Sebastian Vettel. However, the change in engine regulations saw the team struggled with an uncompetitive Renault power unit, and despite three wins, Ricciardo finished a distant third in the drivers championship.Red Bulls decline continued in 2015 and the team failed to win a race for the first time in six years, with Ricciardo even further adrift in eighth place in the final championship standings. However, a win for the team at the Spanish Grand Prix and the first pole position of his career in Monaco has convinced Ricciardo Red Bull is the right team to be in for the future.Its massive, he said. Obviously for me as a driver but for everyone in the team, you dont see anyone leaving, weve still got a very good unit of aerodynamicists and engineers, so thats positive as well. I guess when people start looking [elsewhere] its like OK, theyre probably losing a bit of faith, but everyone is staying.The likes of Adrian [Newey] and that, he still has a bit of time on his contract, so thats good and you are starting to see it work now. Next year is going to be very interesting and hopefully it swings towards our favour. So its nice. This time a year ago it was not looking as positive, thats for sure, but now its turned around which is good.Asked if he had questioned his future at the team after 2015, Ricciardo added: Sure, you do, you think long term as well. 14 was a step down from where the team was in 13, and then the first few races, even half a season, of 15 was quite a significant step down. I dont think we were close to the podium in the first few races at all.Then it was if this trend continues, whats it going to be like in 2016 and beyond that? So sure it does cross your mind, I think its natural. But I was very impressed with how, within the season, they turned it around -- between Silverstone and Budapest it was like bang and then we then showed the pace in some races from there. So that was good for everyone, I think we all needed it.Weve kicked off this year, its still been a little bit up and down but I know for a fact the car is better than last year, and were finding more with the engine. Thats all you can ask for, as long as you feel improvements you know youre going in the right direction.I can feel the chassis is working and doing more of what I want it to do, so thats positive, and then obviously it means that the aerodynamicists and everything are on to something ... So then you just keep feeding them feedback and hopefully it keeps pushing in that direction, which is a better race car.2017 will see an overhaul of Formula Ones technical regulations, with the emphasis shifting back towards Red Bulls forte of aerodynamics. Asked if it could play into his teams favour, Ricciardo said: Yeah, I hope so. I hope it means my neck has to double in size! I hope all these things add up and work in that direction. Lets see.Apparently some of the simulations are showing the cars are going to be a lot quicker, the corner speeds, like Barcelona Turn 3 and 9 could be full again like they were a few years ago so that could be quite tasty for us. And mean a lot more work, which is good! I think its fun. Cheap San Francisco 49ers Jerseys . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. Cheap Chicago Bears Jerseys . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. http:///...angeles-rams-jerseys . Newcastle dominated in the early stages but City weathered the storm and then raised its game in extra time. Negredo broke the deadlock from close range after a simple move in the 99th minute before Dzeko took the ball round goalkeeper Tim Krul to seal the victory in the 105th.Sean Dyche says he would be willing to let former Burnley midfielder Joey Barton train with the club following his departure from Rangers. But the Clarets boss says any possibility of Barton re-joining the Premier League team would be something for the future, if at all. W Brom vs Burnley November 21, 2016, 7:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Barton is a free agent after his Rangers contract was terminated earlier this month and he has been linked with a return to Turf Moor, having helped Burnley claim the Championship title last season. Dyche said at his press conference on Thursday: There are lots of players Ive helped out in my past.If he [Barton] felt he needs a base to get fit or whatever, Id listen. Beyond that, that would be it. The rest of it is for the future. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Ive helped many players out, not just me but my staff too, and when I was at Watford. Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys. Young players, old players, managers too.If Joey requires our support, hell get that. If he doesnt, hell move forward to wherever hes going to. Dyche says he has always been willing to help players out He did great for us, beyond that is the undefinable. Theres many players you think can do well in the Premier League, but they dont always work out.Barton was in the news once again on Thursday, when he received a one-match ban after admitting a breach of the SFA rules on gambling.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Mersons predictions How did your internationals do? Which boss was the best player? Your clubs Premier League omens Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '