major and important tournament, is | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 21 '18
Wales have brought in ex-Northampton coach Alex King for the Six Nations with him taking on the role of attack coach for the championship.?With Warren Gatland on a year-long sabbatical as British & Irish Lions coach, interim boss Rob Howley has brought in his former Wasps teammate King on a short-term deal.King left his post with Northampton back in October and has signed for Montpellier ahead of next season but will bring a wealth of experience to Wales Six Nations bid.?He completes Howleys coaching team for the 2017 tournament with incumbents Robin McBryde (forwards), Shaun Edwards (defence) and Neil Jenkins (skills) already in place.We are really pleased to bring in Alex for the Six Nations, but we would also like to thank Matt for all his hard work and effort during the autumn, said Howley. Alex is an experienced, highly-respected attack coach and we are delighted to have him as part of our team.We believe he will add a lot of value to what will be another very competitive Six Nations and we are delighted to have secured the services of such a sought after coach on a full time basis for the campaign.Matt was excellent for us during the autumn campaign and we were really pleased with his contribution. Moving forward, Matt felt the shared role wouldnt be the best solution, which we respect, and we wish him well back at the Blues.King added: This is a hugely exciting opportunity for me personally and, to be able to join such an experienced and established coaching set up ahead of such a major and important tournament, is an incredibly exciting prospect.It is a real privilege to be asked and I am now really looking forward to meeting up with the coaches, the rest of the management team and particularly the talented Welsh players.? Australias Campbell sisters hinted at injury cruelling their Olympic swimming campaigns.But both Cate and Bronte Campbell refuse to use any ailments as an excuse for their underwhelming individual races in Rio.I am not here to make excuses, Cate said on Saturday night.Everyone has setbacks. I am not going to put anything in print yet.I want my results to speak for themselves, I want to take responsibility for my actions.There may be a few things coming out later but that is not relevant at the moment.Cate failed to medal in the 100m and 50m freestyles. Ditto for Bronte, who broke down crying when mentioning a shoulder injury on Saturday night.Its not an excuse,, Bronte said.ddddddddddddI will just say I wasnt best on the day. I gave it my all.It is tough racing when you are not in peak condition and that is something I have had to do for a very long time, and something I will have to continue to learn to do to keep my career going.Cate and Bronte won gold in the 4x100m freestyle relay, with Cate adding a silver in the 4x100m medley relay.Both flopped in the 100m freestyle final - Bronte was fourth, Cate sixth.And in Saturday nights 50m freestyle medal race Cate came fifth, Bronte seventh. Cheap MLB Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping cheap nfl jerseys Cheap Jerseys USA China Jerseys Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys For Sale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys ' ' '