Morgan Moses Jersey | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
linzhihong18 Sep 26 '18

LOS ANGELES RAMS (11-6)

New faces: DT Ndamukong Suh Morgan Moses Jersey , CB Marcus Peters, CB Aqib Talib, WR Brandin Cooks, CB Sam Shields.

Key losses: LB Robert Quinn, CB Trumaine Johnson, LB Alec Ogletree, WR Sammy Watkins http://www.indianapoliscoltsteamonline.com/jordan-wilkins-jersey , WR Tavon Austin, LB Connor Barwin, offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur.

Strengths: Offense returns with every important part from last season’s highest-scoring team in NFL, including entire line. Offensive Player of Year Todd Gurley will be healthy, hungry after getting no playing time in entire preseason. Rams likely upgraded receiving corps by replacing Watkins with Cooks, who fits coach Sean McVay’s plans. Defense’s addition of three veteran stars should boost overall performance, particularly with two elite cornerbacks creating time for Aaron Donald and Suh to wreak havoc. Special teams units with four Pro Bowlers also return intact.

Weaknesses: Defensive Player of Year Donald missed second straight training camp in holdout. Regular-season schedule is NFL’s fifth toughest Johnny Unitas Jersey , with opponents carrying combined .523 winning percentage from 2017. Like most teams with big stars, roster is top-heavy at some positions, including quarterback, receiver, defensive line. Rams must hope untested Cory Littleton is capable replacement for leading tackler Ogletree. Linebacker Mark Barron has barely practiced and hasn’t played in camp or preseason. Right guard Jamon Brown suspended for first two games of season. Opposition might have better ideas on slowing down McVay’s offense in second year.

Fantasy Players To Watch: Gurley. Dynamic running back poised to remain prime fantasy contributor and centerpiece of offense. Gurley racked up 1,305 yards rushing and 788 yards receiving last year despite sitting out season finale and will have ball in his hands constantly.

Vegas Says: Super Bowl 11-1. Over/under wins 10.

Expectations: Rams’ flashy offseason signings confirmed they expect to contend for first championship in 19 years. If McVay and Wade Phillips prove they weren’t one-season wonder combo, LA clearly has talent and experience to be among NFC’s top teams. Would be major step to defend NFC West title and win first back-to-back division crowns since 1979. Rams were solid road team last year James Daniels Jersey , and contention will depend on surviving another midseason stretch with just two of nine games at Coliseum. Time to find out if McVay can do it again.

San Francisco Giants closer Hunter Strickland apologized to his team, fans, and said he’d consider anger management counseling three days after injuring his hand punching a door in frustration after a blown save against Miami.

Strickland is expected to be out six to eight weeks after breaking the pinkie on his pitching hand Monday. Sam Dyson and Tony Watson will be called upon for closing duties.

Strickland has had several outbursts on a national stage.

The 29-year-old right hander jawed with Kansas City Royals catcher Salvador Perez during Game 2 of the World Series.

Last season he threw at Washington Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper three years after he homered off Strickland in the 2014 NLDS.

”I think that obviously my anger in these moments have gotten the best of me and caused stupid decisions, so I don’t think I should be this angry person,” Strickland said. ”I think focused is the better word. We do have to be focused and locked in, focused on getting those outs.”

Strickland said he planned to address teammates later in the day.

”I’m responsible,” Strickland said. ”I’m not here to blame anybody on anything and I think that’s the way it should be.”

Strickland had surgery Tuesday Tramon Williams Jersey , in which two pins were put in his injured finger. He’ll have more X-rays two weeks, when he hopes to have the pins taken out.

”That’s out of my control,” Strickland said. ”I’ll just do what I can, work hard and let the doctors decide the rest.”

Authentic Womens Carlton Davis Jersey