The EC has kept Italy in the category of countries | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
reba520 Sep 27 '18

BEIJING, May 12 (Xinhua) -- Cai, a male nurse at an ICU unit in a hospital in central China's Hunan Province, is used to being misunderstood. "Some people think I must have psychological problems because they don't understand why a man would do a 'feminine' job."

Cai said he faces an array of difficulties beyond widespread social prejudice, in particular heavy pressure at work and the resultant stress.

Thursday is International Nurses Day and Xinhua has talked to some of China's male nurses to take a peek into their everyday lives and and the issues they face.

"MR NURSE"

Female nurses readily admit the importance of male nurses, who generally have greater physical strength.

"Sometimes we encounter drunk patients, and it feels safer with a male nurse around," said Zhang Jin, a nurse at the hospital.

It is not easy to convince some patients. Misunderstandings often lead to ridicule from both patients and their families.

According to a survey by Ningbo College of Health Sciences, almost 80 percent of respondents did not know much about male nurses, and 40 percent said did not know the profession at all.

Sun Qifeng of Shenzhen People's Hospital said that when he joined the hospital in 2013, some people even refused his help.

"This was especially true with female patients," Sun said. "For example, when doing cardiograms, they would almost always demand female nurses."

Ma Hengtai of Qinghai Provincial People's Hospital, agreed.

"When I started out, my uniform was the same color as a street sweeper's," Ma said. "Once, when I was dealing with a patient's medicine, a passerby said, 'Oh look! Mr. Street Sweeper even knows how to use a syringe!'" ' "The most frequent question I am asked of my job is, "You are a man, why did you become a nurse?" Ma said. Some others call him "Mr. Nurse," and even worse, "pervert."

Male nurses are usually employed in labor-intense units such as ICUs, which means night shifts and long hours, putting huge physical burdens on them.

After work, Sun Qifeng often sits in the hospital's waiting room for an hour before heading home because he feels "too tired."

UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECT

Embarrassment and ridicule have put some male nurses on edge, with many leaving the field.

At the end of 2014, China had about 3 million registered nurses, of whom only 1.9 percent were male, according to a report released march by Huazhong University of Science and Technology. In Germany, around 30 percent of nurses are men, while in the United States the figure is expected to reach 20 percent by 2020.

Guizhou Medical University has recruited 4,610 students since 1999, only 330 of whom were male. These same low figures have been reported by many health institutions. Liaoning's Shengjing Hospital currently boasts 104 male nurses, the most of any hospital in northeast China, but still only 3 percent of all nurses in the hospital.

With increasing demand for male nurses, many are calling for more understanding and respect.

"I hope our society will give us more understanding and trust, which will help us do better work," said Gao Binlin, a male nurse at a community health center in Anhui Province.

"Only when society understands male nurses will they have more respect," said another. "I'm sure that when the public no longer judges male nurses, more men will be willing to join us in saving people's lives."

ROME C.J. Beathard Elite Jersey , March 13 (Xinhua) -- Italy's public debt increased by 31 billion euros (32.5 billion U.S. dollars) in January, raising it up to 2.1659 trillion euros Ahkello Witherspoon Elite Jersey , the country's central bank said on Friday.

The newly issued figure is close to the record of 2.1677 trillion published in July 2014.

The rise is due to a 36.3-billion-euro increase in the Treasury's available liquidity, according to the central bank.

Italy's massive public debt was about 132 percent of its gross domestic product (GDP) Reuben Foster Elite Jersey , which goes far beyond the European Commission's (EC) mandated debt-to-GDP target of 60 percent, and makes it become the second only to Greece in the eurozone.

The EC has kept Italy in the category of countries requiring "special surveillance" of budget matters Solomon Thomas Elite Jersey , Pierre Moscovici, European commissioner for economic affairs Dante Pettis Elite Jersey , said in February. (1 euro = 1.05 U.S. dollars)

What Is Psychology?

Psychology is derived from a Greek word “psyche” which is meant by the “spirit, soul Mike McGlinchey Elite Jersey , and breath” and the word “logia” which means with the study of something. Psychology is the science of behavior and mind. According to the medical dictionary, psychology is profession Womens Joshua Garnett Jersey , science and scholarly discipline which is concerned with the study of mind and behavior of animals and humans and it is related to physiologic processes.

Psychology is an academic and applied field which studies the human behavior and mind. Psychology is research to understand the thinking, feeling and acting of the human behavior. It is also true that the psychology is devoted at very large part to the treatment and diagnosis of mental health issues. In addition to mental health Womens Kentavius Street Jersey , psychology is also applied to the number of issues that impact daily life and health including motivation, performance enhancement Womens Tarvarius Moore Jersey , productivity, self help Womens Fred Warner Jersey , ergonomics and much more.

How do psychologistsstudy the mind?

In this article we will talk about the mind and the behavior of human. The mind is highly puzzling and complex. It’s a real wonder about psychologist that how they study about such an e. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Custom Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Baseball Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys Online   Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Authentic Soccer Jerseys China   Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale   Wholesale Custom Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale NHL Hockey Jerseys