eat Britains Shelayna Oskan-Clarke won the 800 | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Meckerecke
Mitglied
love520 Sep 29 '18
Maryland coach Mark Turgeon has agreed to a four-year contract extension, the school announced Thursday. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-William-Hayes-Jersey/ .Turgeon, 51, has led the Terrapins to back-to-back NCAA tournament appearances and last season took the program to the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2003.In a statement, Turgeon thanked university president?Wallace Loh and athletic director Kevin Anderson for supporting the program.I am in this position because of the talented coaches and student-athletes that I have had the opportunity to work with over the past five years, Turgeon said. Their commitment to our program is why Maryland Basketball continues to have an exciting and bright future.The new deal runs through 2023. Turgeons previous contract would have expired after the 2018-19 season.Turgeon is 114-59 in his five seasons at Maryland after replacing Gary Williams. The Terps are 55-16 in the past two seasons.Mark has built a program that we are incredibly proud of as he continues to lead the great tradition that is Maryland Basketball, Anderson said in a statement.Maryland lost four starters off last seasons team, but the Terrapins returned point guard Melo Trimble?and brought in a talented recruiting class. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Jordan-Phillips-Jersey/ . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Ndamukong-Suh-Jersey/ . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Cameron-Wake-Jersey/ . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. LONDON -- Mo Farah won the 5,000 meters at Saturdays Anniversary Games with the fastest time in the world this year while Great Britains 4x100 men and Katarina Johnson-Thompson put down markers ahead of the Rio Olympics.It was Farahs first 5,000 of the season as he recorded a world-leading time of 12:59.29 at the stadium where he won double Olympic gold in 2012. He saw off the threat of Great Britains Andrew Butchart and South Africas Stephen Mokoka who finished in second and third respectively. Farah will now turn his attention to the Rio Games where he will be looking to defend both his 5,000 and 10,000 titles.I got amazing support from the crowd -- I just wanted to go for it. It was my last chance to run quick before Rio, Farah said. I mean, I love this track, it means a lot to me.Not many people get a chance to compete in their home town and have so many memories of the place. Rio is right around the corner but it means a lot to get the win before going into those championships.I am in good shape but I have to keep my feet on the ground. Anything can happen in two and a half weeks, it is all about staying patient now.Farahs impressive run capped off a promising day for Great Britain in the Diamond League event where the form of the mens 4x100 and Johnson-Thompson gave reasons for optimism ahead of Rio.The quartet of James Dasaolu, Adam Gemili, James Ellington and CJ Ujah who took gold in the European Championships just edged the GB B line up -- Richard Kilty, Harry Aikines-Aryeetey, Daniel Talbot and Ojie Edoburun -- by 300th of a second to record an impressive time of 37.78 seconds in the mens 4x100 with Canada in third.We are a great squad and really get on with each other, Gemili said. There has been a lot of hard work from a lot of people to make this team stronger.?We are all running really well and are very confident. We believe we can go out there and challenge the worlds best.And Johnson-Thompson backed up a personal best in the high jump on Friday with victory in the long jump as she edged out Shara Proctor into second. Johnson-Thompsons seasons best of 6.84 meters bbeat Proctors leap of 6. http://www.dolphinsrookiestore.com/Dolphins-Brandon-Doughty-Jersey/. 80 as she received a huge boost ahead of the Rio Games where she competes in the heptathlon.?I am happy with that, there was good consistency throughout my jumps, Johnson-Thompson said. It is obviously good to get the win on this stage and it gives me confidence as I focus on the heptathlon at the Olympic Games.Her rival for the heptathlon crown Britains Olympic champion Jessica Ennis-Hill, who ran a seasons best in the 100 hurdles on Friday, failed to make the cut in the long jump as her best of 6.19 meters saw her finish seventh.I feel like I am in a good place going into Rio but I would have loved to have jumped further today, Ennis-Hill said. I would have liked to have got closer to my PB and taken some confidence from the long jump but it reminds me that there is still a bit of work to do.World and Olympic champion Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce was left with third in the 100 women as the Ivory Coasts Maria-Josee Ta Lou equalled her personal best with 10.96. Michelle-Lee Ahye finished third while Britains Dina Asher-Smith was in fourth with 11.09. ?Elsewhere, Great Britains Shelayna Oskan-Clarke won the 800 women with a seasons best of 1:59.46 with Lynsey Sharp coming in second.?Matthew Hudson-Smith took the mens 400 after European champion Martyn Rooney was disqualified for a false start. Britains Hudson-Smith ran a 45.03 with Trinidad and Tobagos Deon Lendore in second and Britains Rabah Yousif put in a seasons best to finish third with 45.45 seconds.World champion Dafne Schippers cemented her medal credentials ahead of Rio as she dominated the 200 women with a time of 22.13 with American duo Tiffany Townsend and Joanna Atkins in second and third respectively. ?Frances Dimitri Bascou won the mens 110 hurdles after two false starts which saw Britains Lawrence Clarke and Americas Jarret Eaton disqualified.Americas Kerren Clement took the mens 400 hurdles with a seasons best of 48.40 as Britains Jack Green came fifth. Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Black China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '