Fernando Llorente opened his Swansea account | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Okt 18 '18
RIO DE JANEIRO -- China easily won its second gold medal in diving at the Rio Olympics, dominating the mens 10-meter synchronized event while showing the rest of the world how to barely make a splash. Meritan Shabani Jersey .Chen Aisen and Lin Yue totaled 496.98 points on Monday, cruising to victory by 39.87 points.American teammates David Boudia and Steele Johnson took silver at 457.11. Tom Daley and Daniel Goodfellow of Britain rallied to claim bronze in 445.45.China is aiming to sweep the eight diving events in Rio de Janeiro for the first time in the Olympics. A day earlier, the Chinese won the womens 3-meter synchro title.We did our best, but I dont think it was perfect, Lin said.Chen and Lin were especially impressive on their final two dives, totaling the most points of any team in both rounds.China, the United States and Britain all performed the same dive in the fifth round, a forward 4 1/2 somersaults tuck that carries one of the highest degrees of difficulty.The Americans went first, scoring 85.47 points. China was next, with Chen and Lin putting on a clinic with a score of 106.56. They plunged into the water off the 33-foot tower with very little splash and earned a perfect 10 for synchronization.Daley and Goodfellow went last, scoring 92.13 and good enough to move the Brits from fifth to third after the German duo of Patrick Hausding and Sascha Klein performed a less difficult dive that earned fewer points and dropped them to fourth.Going into the last round there is always pressure. When its the Olympics, multiply that by a million, Daley said. It was windy, it was cold and we were two points behind the Germans.In the last round, the Americans and Chinese did the same dive, a back 2 1/2 somersaults with 2 1/2 twists pike only slightly less difficult than their previous one.Boudia and Johnson went first, scoring 95.04 points with marks as high as 9.0.Chen and Lin did even better, hitting the water in unison and being rewarded with 9.5s and 9.0s.Lin earned his first gold in the event since 2008, when he and Huo Liang teamed to win synchro platform in their home country. He didnt compete in the event four years ago in London.With lots of Chinese flags and fans in the stands, the crowd booed heartily when it saw the judges marks for Chen and Lin in the fourth round. Fans didnt think the scores ranging from 8.0 to 8.5 were nearly high enough, but it hardly mattered.The mistake we made is that we had a little bit of hesitation during our jump, so we did not handle it very well, Lin said.Chen and Lin were in front from the start of the six-round final and never faltered.Boudia and Johnson controlled second place throughout, leaving only the bronze medal up for grabs. Four years ago in London, Boudia earned bronze in platform synchro with a different partner and gold in the individual 10-meter competition.One of every color, Boudia said. Ive never felt so content and so calm. Youre at the Olympic Games with millions of people watching you, so its a pretty good feeling.Johnson, a 20-year-old diver at Indiana University, was clearly thrilled with winning a medal in his Olympic debut. He and Boudia shared a watery hug after their final dive, knowing they had clinched a spot on the podium. Johnson then covered his eyes with his hand and couldnt stop smiling.In 2009, Johnson struck his head on the platform and was saved from bleeding out by his coach, who jumped in the pool and held his head together. He received 33 stitches and a tube in his head to drain the chlorine.It all worked out in the end, Johnson said, the silver medal around his neck. The fact that Im still alive is just more than I can ask for. Arjen Robben Jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Bayern Munich Jerseys . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. http://www.fcmunichpro.com/Kids-David-Alaba-Jersey/ . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Its five weeks into the Premier League season, and while some teams are playing up to expectation, others have been more of a pleasant surprise.File Liverpools start into the latter category.Jurgen Klopps team announced their attacking and pressing tactical aspirations early with an exhilarating 4-3 win at Arsenal over the opening weekend. Then, save for a blip on the radar with their 2-0 loss to Burnley, the Reds (4-1-1) have been pouring in the goals heading into Saturdays lunch-time fixture against Swansea City at Liberty Stadium.Klopps side have yet to earn a clean sheet this campaign. However, the defence is already improved with a new central pairing of Dejan Lovren and Joel Matip thats helped Liverpool yield a goal in each of the last four contests.However, its been the Reds offence that has been the story to start. Their 16 goals enter the weekend two behind league leader Manchester City. That offence was on display in last weekends 5-1 rout of Hull City at Anfield.While James Milner contributed a pair of penalties in that victory, the early stars of Liverpools show have been a reinvigorated Adam Lallana, Philippe Coutinho, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino. That group was on display against Hull as Lallana, Mane and Coutinho all scored in the rout.All good. Actually, the first half was brilliant, Klopp said of his teams performance. That was how football should be if you are able to do it. You have to show this. Sven Ulreich Jersey. New midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum credits Klopp with bringing out the best in Liverpools midfield group.He doesnt really give a lot of jobs to players. He tells me to be free and play how I can play. But sometimes it is different, he told Liverpoolfc.com.It depends on what the other players are doing. You have to look at the other players.As well as Liverpool have played, Swansea City (1-1-4) find themselves at the other end of the form guide, winless since an opening weekend 1-0 result over Burnley. The Swans have lost four of five since and desperately need three points in front of the home fans. The club was simply outclassed by Manchester City week, absorbing a 3-1 defeat.On the positive side, new boy Fernando Llorente opened his Swansea account with a goal, and is targeting more as the season progresses.I am happy to score my first goal, but unfortunately we didnt win the game, which is the most important thing, Llorente said. I feel better with myself because my performances have improved. Now I want to score more goals for Swansea.Both sides won at home in this fixture last season, while Liverpool have won just one of their last five Premier League trips to the Liberty Stadium -- a 1-0 result courtesy of a Jordan Henderson strike in the 68th minute. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '