linebacker Elandon Roberts and tight end Clay Harbor. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Okt 26 '18
Nico Rosberg says his victory at the Belgian Grand Prix was made a little easier without having to battle recovering Mercedes teammate Lewis Hamilton. Rich Hill Jersey .With Hamilton starting from the back row of the grid after incurring a huge grid penalty for a series of power unit changes throughout the weekend, Rosberg was left relatively unchallenged throughout as he led from start to finish on his way to claiming his sixth win of the season and his first victory in Belgium, ahead of Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo and Hamilton.I just had an awesome car out there and Lewis was not there to battle it out so that made it a less-difficult weekend, Rosberg said.Its been great of course to get the win today and its a special track, but Lewis starting at the back made it a little easier this weekend. Im sure hes going to be back in Monza and its going to be a big battle as always.Rosberg believes other than the start, a red-flag period to repair barrier damage after a hefty shunt for Renaults Kevin Magnussen at Eau Rouge and subsequent safety car restart, he had the race under control.It wasnt the toughest race of course because Lewis wasnt there, thats for sure. Of course everything still needs to come together. The start is critical and with the red flag and everything it becomes a bit more complicated and messy.But once I got ahead I got a little bit of pressure from Daniel [Ricciardo] in the second stint, because he was on the soft tyre, but after that I really had good control on everything.The German had hoped to make the most of his opportunity to eek into Hamiltons championship lead, which was 19 points heading into the grand prix. While Rosberg did everything he needed to do by winning in Spa, Hamiltons third place finish means the gap between both drivers stands at nine points ahead of next weekends Italian Grand Prix.Asked whether he was disappointed not to have made a bigger indent into Hamiltons points advantage, Rosberg says he sees no reason to feel disheartened.Its not disappointing, Im happy with today. Im happy to have won the race, its been a great weekend for me, thats it, and fair play to Lewis he did a good job. Kenley Jansen Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Hyun-Jin Ryu Jersey . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.dodgersteamproshop.com/Dodgers-Alex-Wood-Kids-Jersey/ . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. GLENDALE, Ariz. -- The New England Patriots made it official on Sunday and listed All-Pro tight end Rob Gronkowski as inactive for Sunday nights opener against the Arizona Cardinals.Gronkowski did not make the trip because of a hamstring injury. The Patriots also did not bring starting left tackle Nate Solder (hamstring) and starting right guard Jonathan Cooper (foot).The only Arizona players inactive due to injury were backup outsider linebacker Kareem Martin and backup running back Stepfan Taylor, bothh with knee injuries. Jackie Robinson Jersey. lso inactive for the Patriots were defensive back Eric Rowe, running back D.J. Foster, linebacker Elandon Roberts and tight end Clay Harbor.Other inactives for the Cardinals were safety Marquis Christian, guard Cole Toner, defensive tackle Ed Stinson and nose tackle Xavier Williams.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '