whom they interacted abroad. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Okt 26 '18
LOS ANGELES -- Monique Billings had 16 points and eight rebounds to help No. Chance Warmack Jersey . 10 UCLA rout Hawaii 72-49 on Sunday for its 17th consecutive victory at Pauley Pavilion.UCLA (6-1) raced to a 19-2 run, and Billings scored 12 of those points -- mostly inside the paint. The Bruins led 21-3 after the first quarter. Hawaii (2-6) missed 10 of 11 shots in the period.Billings also had three assists, three steals and two blocks.I would say its the focus, having a will to dominate, Billings said. ... Just be tough every possession.Hawaii (2-6) had great trouble setting up plays offensively and breaking UCLAs fullcourt press. Guard Sarah Toeaina led the Rainbow Wahine with 16 points, and Briana Harris had 10 points, all in the second half. Hawaii suited up and played just seven players.Nicole Kornet hit a buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the second quarter to give UCLA a 45-17 lead at halftime. She and teammate Kari Korver had a high-flying celebration afterward.It went in, it was fun and it was a good way to end the half, Korbut said.The Bruins had as much as a 33-point lead in the third quarter.Hawaii improved in the second half and outscored UCLA 32-27 in the third and fourth quarters combined.We started to believe that we could at least complete with them, maybe not beat them but compete with them, Hawaii coach Laura Beeman said. I also think UCLA held the reigns back a little to work their stuff, and that allowed us to get in a little rhythm a little bit. I think we competed better in the second half and didnt turn the ball over as much.BIG PICTUREHawaii played back-to-back Top-10 opponents in Mississippi State and UCLA, giving it an opportunity to test its mettle against the countrys best. Hawaii must work on breaking a fullcourt press and its interior defense.UCLA didnt get much out of the game except that it throttled an opponent it was expected to and continued its home dominance at Pauley Pavilion. The Bruins have 21 straight wins over unranked teams at home.POLL IMPLICATIONSUCLA is likely to stay in the Top 10 after its lone game of the week.QUOTE OF THE GAMERight after our practice ended ... the whole team and all of our scout guys were totally cheering them on. Theyre a great bunch of young men, and weve appreciated the support of their coaching staff. I honestly think theres not a better mens point guard and womens point guard in all of college basketball. Its just a fun time to be a part of UCLA basketball. -- UCLA coach Cori Close on the success of the mens and womens teams and watching the end of UCLAs win over Kentucky on SaturdaySTAT OF THE GAMEUCLA held Hawaii to just three points in the first quarter, the fewest points allowed in a quarter since the womens game instituted four quarters instead of two halves last season.UP NEXTHawaii returns home and is off for a week before hosting Hawaii Pacific on Dec. 11. Then its back to its usual schedule logging plenty of air miles as it plays at Nevada and Boise State.UCLA is off for another week before it hosts Michigan on Dec. 11. After that, the Bruins play three consecutive road games -- at UC Santa Barbara, South Carolina and North Carolina AT&T. Brian Westbrook Jersey . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. Jason Peters Jersey . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. http:///...llivan-jersey-online . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Munster have announced the death of their head coach Anthony Foley at the age of 42.Foley died overnight at the teams hotel in Paris.Munsters Champions Cup match with Racing 92, originally scheduled for Sunday afternoon, has been postponed.?It is with deep regret that the Irish Rugby Football Union and Munster Rugby must advise of the passing overnight of Munster Rugby head coach Anthony Foley, at the team hotel in Paris, the Munster statement read.Munster Rugby management are liaising directly with Anthonys family and will provide them with any assistance and support required.The IRFU and Munster Rugby pass on our deepest sympathies to all of Anthonys family and friends and ask for privacy for the family at this sad time.Munster Rugby thank Racing 92, EPCR, broadcasters and partners, and the many fans who travelled to Paris for their understanding and support at this time.A statement from European Professional Club Rugby chairman Simon Halliday read:?On behalf of EPCR, I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to Anthonys family and to everyone associated with Munster and Irish rugby.He was a magnificent player and a superb coach and he will be sorely missed.Foley, a bulldozing No.8, was the first Munster player to reach 200 caps and won two Heineken Cups with the province. At Test level he played 62 times for Ireland, captaining them three times.After retiring in 2008 he took charge of Munsters A sidde and then moved into a forwards coach capacity with the first team in 2011. Mike Wallace Jersey. . He was then promoted to head coach in time for the 2014-15 season and continued that role into the current campaign.?Ireland president Michael D. Higgins paid tribute to Foley, saying: It is with great sadness that I heard of the sudden death of Anthony Foley, the Munster rugby teams head coach and one of the great figures of Irish sport in the modern era.Anthony Foley excelled from a young age and made a huge contribution to the successes of Munster and Ireland, in both his playing and coaching careers.Recognised as a great leader both on and off the pitch, he captained the Heineken Cup winning Munster team and represented his country at all levels, including playing 62 times for the senior team, and as captain on three occasions.He was regarded with great respect and deep affection not just among the Munster rugby fans but by all those interested in Irish sports and those with whom they interacted abroad. While news of his death will be received with shock by all those in the rugby and sports world, it is of course first and foremost a great tragedy for his family and close friends.As president of Ireland, and as patron of the IRFU, I offer them and Munster rugby my deepest sympathies. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '