at Mercedes since 2013 and the | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Okt 30 '18
Admit it. Cheap Oklahoma Jerseys Free Shipping . Sometimes when youre just sitting around killing time you think about who would play you in a movie. No need to be embarrassed. We all do it. And, yes, Jennifer Lawrence will be playing me in my film. Thanks for asking.With that said, Alysa Auriemma -- daughter of legendary UConn coach Geno Auriemma and a professor at the school -- took her daydreaming to Twitter and came up with basically the most epic cast EVER in the movie about her dad thats not actually happening, but definitely should.Her thoughts are below in most of their entirety, because who am I to edit her dreams?OKAY FINE HERE IS MY CASTING FOR THE MOVIE THEY WILL NEVER MAKE ABOUT MY DAD- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016My mom and I have always joked that the mom from Home Improvement should play her if they make a movie.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016Either her or Kate Winslet, because why not? (Im assuming theyll make a movie about the 1995 team and Kate is the same age my mom was)- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016I would want ALL unknowns for the girls on the team. I cant think of a single person in Hollywood who could play those girls.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016Danai Gurira as Robin Roberts because why the hell not?- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016Holly Hunter as Pat Summitt (COME ON WOULDNT THAT BE PERFECT)- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016Obviously I would be in this movie (I have a BFA in drama, not some idiot who cant act) but Id cast myself as, like, my Aunt Anna.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016Mainly because Id just want something small and inconsequential to the main plot but my Aunt is awesome and we kinda look alike ISH.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016As far as the one you guys are all wondering about...the choices I have for Dad? Youre going to make fun of me. Hard.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 6, 2016OMG. Someone guessed the one I was thinking of before I landed on my final choice! Matt Damon!- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016Matt Damon is about the same age as Dad when we won the 2000 championship. Hes got the same kind of face and he could pull off the accent.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016The other choice I have...and I swear to god if you guys make it weird I will drop my Twitter so fast....- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016Sebastian Stan.NO SERIOUSLY HEAR ME OUT WHERE ARE YOU GOING- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016If you squint they sort of look alike. Theyre both immigrants from Europe so theyve got that aesthetic. Seb can do comedy AND heavy drama.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016This is NOT because I crush on the dude. The ages would match up if they decided to go all the way back to the beginning.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016Just gonna leave these photos for comparison. Dad, 1991. https://t.co/7xOSUQo0hf- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016He definitely had that slick Italian guy whos done you wrong look about him. https://t.co/GJnPSwOcvw- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016Dammit, I cant post the Seb photo I found but JUST GO FIND ONE THEY COULD LOOK ALIKE IF YOU SQUINT.- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016The only one Im stuck on is CD. Maybe Rachael McAdams? Or Emily Blunt?- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016I could see Blake Lively but a little older! CD was in her mid-30s when we won in 1995. https://t.co/UK6dnItdNe- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016Good god I have no idea. Diana would want to play herself. https://t.co/iCPhDnFSoM- Holly Auriemma ?? (@allyauriemma) December 7, 2016While this movie is sadly not in development -- not yet anyway -- you can still get your dose of Geno and UConns womens team off the court. Per an announcement on Tuesday, the team will be the focus of an upcoming reality show on HBO. So at least theres that.But if its the real thing you want, youre in luck. No. 1 Connecticut takes on No. 2 Notre Dame Wednesday (ESPN2, 7 p.m. ET) in a battle of unbeatens.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Durron Neal College Jersey ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. Stitched Oklahoma Jerseys . It was the second consecutive win for the Pacers (2-5), who lost their first five preseason games. Jeff Teague led the Hawks (1-5) with 17 points and eight assists and Al Horford had 12 points and seven rebounds. Mike Scott scored 15 of his 17 points in the second half. http:///...trick-college-jersey . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night.Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosbergs Spanish GP collision may prove the defining moment for the future of their Mercedes partnership, according to Sky F1s Martin Brundle. The Mercedes team-mates and title rivals crashed out on the opening lap at Barcelona as they battled over the lead after Rosberg overtook pole-sitter Hamilton at the start.Although the pair have tangled on track before, most infamously at the 2014 Belgian GP, Sundays race was the first it has resulted in both drivers dropping out of the race. And Brundle reckons the significance of the incident cannot be underestimated.That vision of those two in the gravel trap at Turn Four on the first lap I think will be the defining moment of this season and possibly the defining moment of where the Mercedes team heads for 2017, said the Sky Sports F1 commentator. Anthony Davidson looks at the collision between Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg that wiped bboth Mercedes drivers out of the Spanish GP on lap one. Throwback Oklahoma Jerseys. I think it will be a defining moment because they have to make decisions moving forward. And we have seen with other teams in history - and maybe a little bit with [Max] Verstappen and [Carlos] Sainz at Toro Rosso - can they continue working together those two drivers?Do they have to find a new way moving forward? Is it recoverable? It will be very interesting to see how they react to this afternoon because I think it is a defining moment. Hamilton and Rosberg crash out Watch the incident which saw both Lewis and Nico crash out of the Spanish GP Hamilton and Rosberg have been team-mates at Mercedes since 2013 and their partnership, while delivering the Brackley team back-to-back world championship doubles in 2014 and 2015, has regularly simmered and occasionally boiled over amid exclusive duels for the titles. Rosbergs current contract runs out at the end of the season, but the German has been thought likely to be offered a new deal after winning the opening four races of 2016.Hamilton is in the first season of a new three-year agreement which runs to the end of 2018.  Dont miss the F1 Report: Spanish GP on Wednesday night at 8.30pm when Sir Patrick Head and Marc Priestley will join Natalie Pinkham to review events in Barcelon Also See: WATCH: Rosberg and Hamilton crash out The F1 Gossip Column Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From ChinaWholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '