Blues, all but one of those | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
zgr123 Jul 10 '17
Memphis Depay says he is not happy to remain at Manchester United if it means only having a supporting role. Quincy Wilson Womens Jersey . The 22-year-old winger joined United from PSV Eindhoven in the summer of 2015, stating his desire to work with the best manager in the world, Louis van Gaal, as a driving force behind the move.  Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Depay fell out of favour last season and has made just three Premier League appearances under new United boss Jose Mourinho this season, all coming from the substitutes bench, and the Dutch forward is adamant he will not be content at Old Trafford while the situation continues.  I am the same person and I know what I want, Depay told Dutch newspaper Metro Nieuws. A supporting role is not for me. Im not a player who is happy with the fact that he is under contract with Manchester United. This is my dream club, but I want to play.Despite his admiration for former United boss Van Gaal, Depay admits the club have made improvements under Mourinho, which is making it difficult for him to get into the side. I was blinded by Mourinho Andre Villas-Boas says he loved Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho until he fell on his bad side The training sessions are going well, Im sharp and fit, but that applies to everyone, said Depay. The level has become higher. Jose Mourinho is a top coach. Mourinho has expressed his confidence in me. Personally, but also in the press. Depay says he doesnt need any favours from Paul Pogba Although Depay has received criticism for failing to perform following his big-money move he is not looking for any help from team-mate and friend Paul Pogba, who arrived at Old Trafford for a world-record fee this summer.Paul and I have known each other for a while, Depay added. But it is a mans sport, its not as if I need to be comforted. I am still convinced of my abilities.  Highlights of Manchester Uniteds 1-1 draw with Stoke City You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Be patient with Pogba Rashford will be a superstar Who is Alphonso Davies? Herrera: Zlatan sets standard Malik Hooker Jersey .com) - Rakeem Christmas scored 21 points, B. Zach Banner Colts Jersey .com) - Quarterback Cardale Jones will return to Ohio State next season.(SportsNetwork.com) - Martin Brodeur is expected to make his home debut for the St. Louis Blues on Monday night as they take on the Florida Panthers. They may want to start up a collection at the door in case Brodeur picks up another victory. Recently signed following an injury to Brian Elliott, the 42-year-old lost his first start with the Blues on Thursday, giving up four goals on 24 shots faced. He then relieved Jake Allen on Saturday in a matchup with the New York Islanders and stopped 14-of-15 shots faced as St. Louis rallied for a 6-4 win. It marked the 689th win of Brodeurs career and the first he has recorded with a team other than the New Jersey Devils. Brodeurs one-year contract with the Blues is worth only $700,000, but the deal does have a clause in which he gets an extra $10,000 for each point in the standings St. Louis records with him in net. That could end up getting costly if Allen struggles, not that St. Louis would mind paying it. I got a call from (Blues general manager Doug Armstrong). Were broke. Were down $20 grand. He was wondering if I couldve pulled him sometime in the third, joked Blues head coach Ken Hitchcock after the win over the Islanders. Allen gave up three goals on 12 shots in the first period, but the Blues rallied for three goals in the third frame to snap a two-game slide and split a four-game road trip. T.J. Oshie started the scoring in the third period, Paul Stastny followed with his second goal of the game and Vladimir Tarasenko potted his 17th marker of the campaign. Malik Hooker Womens Jersey. Kevin Shattenkirk added a goal and two assists, while Joakim Lindstrom notched three helpers. St. Louis played without forward Alex Steen due to a lower-body injury and lost defenseman Carl Gunnarsson to an upper-body injury following a high hit from New Yorks Anders Lee. The Blues have won four in a row over the Panthers and Brodeur is 40-16-2 against them in his career with a 2.06 goals against average, .914 save percentage and six shutouts. The Panthers open up a three-game road trip following a 3-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday. Roberto Luongo made 26 saves and Nick Bjugstad had the game-winning goal to improve Florida to 4-1-1 in its last six games. We needed this one. It was the last game before a big road trip, said Luongo. You always want to end on a good night. I thought the boys played well tonight, especially in the third period. Brad Boyes and Tomas Kopecky also scored, with Kopecky snapping a 36-game drought without a goal. Im so happy its over, said Kopecky. Ive just got to play my game. Sometimes its frustrating when things arent going your way and youre not getting the bounces, but youve got to be patient and stick with it. Defenseman Aaron Ekblad added three assists for his first career three-point game. He is third among rookies with 17 points. Luongo is 15-11-1 with a 2.32 GAA, .917 save percentage and three shutouts in 28 career games versus the Blues, all but one of those starts. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '