.I dont like the fights on the same day, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Nov 2 '18
CHICAGO -- Bruce Arena hired to replace Jurgen Klinsmann as US national team coach, U. Kentucky Jerseys From China .S. Soccer Federation announces. John Calipari College Jersey . DAmigo scored twice in regulation and added the shootout winner as the Toronto Marlies edged the San Antonio Rampage 5-4 in American Hockey League action. John Wall College Jersey . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. http:///...usins-college-jersey . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Estelle Mossely skipped the birthday bash for a gold medal celebration.On her 24th birthday, Mossely gave herself the gift of gold, defeating Chinas Junhua Lin by split decision to win the lightweight final.What a very beautiful present, she said.Tony Yoka could barely stand to wait for the decision.Yoka, Mosselys fiancee and fellow French Olympic boxer, won his super heavyweight bout earlier Friday and grabbed a seat in the stands to watch her fight. He buried his head in a towel until the decision was announced. Once Mossely was declared the winner, Yoka jumped and covered his face with the towel. He rushed toward the ring -- ignoring a fleeting attempt by security to steer him elsewhere -- where Mossely met him with a huge leap into his massive arms. Yoka dropped her off for a victory lap around the ring, the French flag fluttering behind her like a cape.Its a bonus, she said. We have the same passion, we live the same daily life. We train together . We support each other together.Each fighter won a scorecard 39-37 and one judge scored the fight 38-38. The Puerto Rican judge, who scored it a tie, got to choose the winner and with the push of a blue button, picked Mossely.I really felt I had the upper hand in the third and fourth round, she said.Mossely, her hair braided in red, white and blue in honor of the French flag, became the first French woman to medal in Olympic boxing. She had failed in her attempt to qualify for the 20122 London Games. Edrice Adebayo College Jersey. Brahim Asloum was the last French fighter to win gold, in 2000.Im honored to have won this gold medal, she said. Its amazing to win the first gold medal for a female athlete.Finnish fighter Mira Potkonen and Russian figher Anastasii Beliakova, her left arm in a sling because of an injury suffered in a semifinal bout against Mossely, won bronze.The 24-year-old Yoka, who won the world title at the world championships in Doha in 2015, shouted encouragement throughout Mosselys bout. Yoka won on two of three scorecards against Croatias Filipto Hgrovic to advance to the super heavyweight final on Sunday against Britains Joe Joyce.They could be the golden couple of the Rio Games.Mossely and Yoka wanted Olympic gold around their necks before they thought about a date for putting rings on their fingers.After the games, she said, laughing.In this ring, I thee wed?OK, the punching pair will probably choose a more traditional venue for a wedding.But they felt at home inside the ring. Yoka never changed from his boxing gear before he wished Mossely luck in the locker room, then headed back to the arena to watch her fight.I dont like the fights on the same day, Yoka said.But they survived the day -- and soon theyll head off training hand-in-training hand as husband and wife .I cant hope for more, Mossely said. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '