I feel fine, he said with a grin. Thank you for asking. | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Nov 3 '18
LOUISVILLE, Ky. Cheap Rams Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Jeff Walzs belief his team can always play better didnt stop the Louisville coach from finding positives in a victory that welcomed another player into an exclusive club.Mariya Moore scored nine points to surpass 1,000 career and No. 4 Louisville held Chattanooga to 30 percent shooting for a 63-47 victory on Monday night to wrap up site play in the Hall of Fame Challenge.Playing their third game in as many days, the Cardinals (6-0) were never threatened in their tuneup ahead of Sundays Challenge matchup against third-ranked South Carolina. They controlled the pace, spread the ball around and held Chattanooga (3-3) to 17 of 57 shooting from the field in ending its two-game winning streak.I thought we did a lot of really good things in that first part of the game, said Walz, whose team shot 44 percent and made 18 assists on its 25 baskets. We got the pace going that we wanted, we executed well, and we passed the ball, a lot of good things.When we subbed, we kind of took a step back and thats something I talked to our bench players about. ... We should go forward. That part was a little bit of a concern for me, but overall our effort was good.Besides becoming Louisvilles 27th player to break 1,000 points, Moore had seven assists and four rebounds. Myisha Hines-Allen had 10 boards along with seven points.Moore was presented with a specially-designed ball after the game and said of her milestone, Its a blessing. It just shows hard work, I guess, but Im more happy that were 6-0.Queen Alford scored 20 points and Jasmine Joyner had 15 rebounds and seven blocks for Chattanooga. The Mocs committed 19 turnovers in its third game of the Challenge, an eight-team, round-robin competition being played at several sites. The event continues Sunday in Springfield, Massachusetts.POLL IMPLICATIONSLouisville followed up its one-spot rise in the poll with an easy win ahead of Sundays showdown against third-ranked South Carolina that will affect its ranking.THE BIG PICTUREChattanooga: The Mocs 1-of-8 start from the field helped dig 25-12 first-quarter hole that they spent the rest of the game trying to climb out of. We came out tentative in a way that surprised me, coach Jim Foster said. We played with effort, but we needed 40 minutes of effort and just got 30. For the first 10 minutes, it wasnt where it needed to be.The Mocs finished even on the boards (36-36) and blocked three more shots than Louisville (8-5) thanks to Joyner, who has 29 rebounds and 16 rejections the past two games.Louisville: The Cardinals shot 50 percent in the first half before cooling off to 44 percent for the game. While their scoring total was the lowest this season, 11 of 13 players scored while playing for the third straight day. Louisville also made all 10 free throws, its best single-game percentage with double-digit attempts going back to 2000. The Cardinals entered the game averaging 65 percent from the line.UP NEXTChattanooga: The Mocs return home from their weekend in Louisville to host Wisconsin-Green Bay on Friday.Louisville: The Cardinals face their first major test this season against No. 3 South Carolina on Sunday when the Hall of Fame Challenge moves to Springfield, Massachusetts. It will mark the first game between the schools since the Cardinals won 74-47 Nov. 29, 1991, one of just four wins over the Gamecocks in 20 meetings.---More AP College Basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org Deacon Jones Jersey . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Robert Woods Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. http://www.cheapramsjerseysonline.com/ . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. BALTIMORE -- The Pittsburgh Steelers hurried Ben Roethlisberger back onto the field after surgery, hoping he would inspire the team to a much-needed win over its biggest rival.Afterward, the 34-year-old quarterback was limping noticeably in the locker room. What hurt more was that the Steelers didnt have a victory to show for his effort.Roethlisbergers tough performance wasnt enough to keep the Steelers alone in first place in the AFC North. After struggling for three quarters, he got hot too late to prevent Pittsburgh from absorbing a 21-14 loss to the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.Barely three weeks after Roethlisberger underwent surgery on his right knee, coach Mike Tomlin put him back in the lineup.Ultimately, it was his call. He is the head coach, Roethlisberger said. We waited until the 11th hour, as he is allowed to do. He made the decision, and rock and roll.For three quarters, the 13-year pro looked rusty. Then, after Pittsburgh fell behind 21-0, Big Ben brought the Steelers back.He threw for one score and ran for another. He finished 23 for 45 for 264 yards, with the majority of the positive numbers coming over the final 15 minutes.I appreciate his efforts and his will, coach Mike Tomlin said.Roethlisberger might have pulled out a win if he had any backing at all from the Pittsburgh running game. LeVeon Bell got 32 yards, Roethlisberger was second with three yards and DeAngelo Williams contributed one yard on one carry.Thats two yards a carry. Pittsburgh also converted only four of 17 third-down tries, andd its pretty evident the Steelers are not yet approaching playoff form. John Sullivan Jersey. Its frustrating, Roethlisberger said. Taking away nothing from them, theyre a good defense. But we didnt make plays. I didnt make plays. I didnt convert third downs. I turned the ball over. Its frustrating because (I) hold myself to a higher standard.Roethlisberger might have fared better if the Steelers didnt accumulate 99 yards in penalties or didnt get bunched up at the line by Baltimores impressive front four.I think it was just us not executing, Bell said. You have to give those guys credit. They kind of kept us off our rhythm.The Steelers (4-4) have lost four straight with a game against Dallas upcoming. The game plan will be the same it always is: Run first, then pass.Its a fine line, Roethlisberger said. Weve talked in weeks past that we were scrapping the run game too soon. We had a game plan and stuck with it.There at the end, we had to go, so we picked up the pace and went no-huddle and had to throw it. I give the line a lot of credit for keeping the guys out while we were trying to do that.Although the Steelers lost, Roethlisberger said he got through it without damaging his knee. That was perhaps the most uplifting aspect of the afternoon for the Steelers.I feel fine, he said with a grin. Thank you for asking.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '