line fracture in his leg | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
love520 Nov 6 '18
SEATTLE -- The last time Kendrys Morales hit a game-ending home run his celebration quickly turned into a nightmare. Andrej Sustr Jersey . After hitting a pinch-hit three-run homer in the 10th inning to give the Seattle Mariners a 6-3 win against the Oakland Athletics on Sunday, Morales made sure he didnt make the same mistake. It was the first game-winning home run for Morales since May 29, 2010, when as a member of the Angels he broke his ankle jumping onto home plate in celebration. The injury led to multiple operations and sidelined him for nearly two years. This time, there was no final leap -- with the mob of teammates surrounding home giving him plenty of space, Morales simply jogged to the plate before his teammates closed in to celebrate. "That was a learning experience for me," Morales said through a translator. "I cant do that anymore, but Ive got to celebrate this win." Raul Ibanez started the game at designated hitter in place of Morales and hit a pair of home runs for his second multihomer game this season and 18th of his career. Seattle manager Eric Wedge said before the game he wanted to give Morales a rest, saying, "Weve pushed him hard and hes been struggling the last week." Wedge told Morales not to start warming up for a possible late-inning appearance until at least the sixth inning. "He was more than ready those last two or three innings," Wedge said. "I think he had his helmet on the last two innings ready to hit. he was chomping at the bit to get up there." With one out in the 10th Mike Zunio struck out but reached first on a wild pitch. He advanced to third on Michael Saunders single before Morales hit the first pitch he saw from reliever Grant Balfour (0-1) deep to right-centre field. It was the Oakland closers first loss since June 29, 2012. "I wasnt expecting the call, I guess," Balfour said. "I guess Im waiting for us to score to go in and save the game. So I didnt have the right mind frame going in, maybe." Morales said he wasnt sure the ball was out until it landed, and Zunino also waited to be certain. "I thought he did enough to do the job to hit a sac fly," Zunino said. "I was just sitting on third base -- I wanted to see it land before I took off." Right fielder Josh Reddick appeared to be far more sure, putting his head down and starting to jog off the field while the ball was still in the air. Ibanez gave the Mariners the lead with a two-run homer in the first inning and added a solo shot in the third, his team-leading 17th and his third home run in two games. "Im just trying to hit the ball on the barrel and things are working out," Ibanez said. Oliver Perez (2-1) pitched two innings to earn the win. Perez has not allowed a run in his last 11 innings. Brandon Moss solo home run off reliever Danny Farquhar in the eighth inning tied the game at 3. Oakland started the day in a tie with Texas for the American League West lead but has lost four of five. The bullpen has been an issue in the recent slide -- before Sunday, the As bullpen had blown three games. Relievers picked up three losses and only one save over the previous six games. Seattle starter Jeremy Bonderman, who had allowed two runs over his previous three starts, cruised until getting into a jam in the sixth as the Athletics loaded the bases with one out. With a 2-2 count on Josh Donaldson, Bonderman threw a wild pitch that allowed Jed Lowrie to score. Bonderman walked Donaldson on the next pitch to load the bases again and was relieved by Farquhar. Farquhar got Reddick to groundout to second base, but Nick Franklin had to make a sliding stop and could only get the out at first as Yoenis Cespedes scored to make it 3-2. Farquhar then got out of the inning when pinch-hitter John Jaso grounded out. The Mariners were in position to add to their lead in the seventh with runners on the corners and one out, but Saunders grounded into a double play. Oakland starter Jarrod Parker kept his four-game winning streak alive with a no-decision, giving up three runs on five hits with one walk and six strikeouts in six innings. NOTES: After the game Oakland optioned RHP Dan Staily to Triple-A Sacramento. ... Seattle CF Franklin Gutierrez, playing for the second straight game after coming off the 60-day DL, left the game after the sixth inning with a tight hamstring. "Well see how he feels in a couple of days," Wedge said. ... CF Coco Crisp was the only Oakland starter that had previously faced Bonderman. Crisp is now 10 for 45 with a home run against the right-hander. ... It was the Mariners first game-ending home run since Sept. 14, 2011. Cheap NHL Jerseys . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. Chris Kunitz Jersey . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. http:///...te-lightning-jersey/ .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights.Martyn Waghorn has been ruled out of Sundays Scottish Cup semi-final between Rangers and Celtic - live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11am - after failing to recover from a knee injury. The Rangers forward has been sidelined since he was hurt winning a penalty in a 2-1 win at Kilmarnock in the fifth round on February 16.Although he said earlier this week he was hopeful of playing at Hampden, Waghorns manager Mark Warburton claims he is still over a week away. The Englishman has been running over the last few days but is not scheduled to resume full training until Monday. Security at Hampden Park has been stepped up for the Scottish Cup semi-final Speaking to Sky Sports News HQ from Hampden, Warburton said: Martyn Waghorn, as Ive said many, many times, will not be fit for the semi-final. Hell join us for training next week and be available for selection hopefully against Alloa.Waggy has knocked on my door this morning. Hes a top-class pro and hes been working so hard to try and get fit for the game. Waghorn was hurt winning a penalty in the Scottish Cup win at Kilmarnock on February 16 But I think the match has come seven or 10 days too soon for him. The right thing to do is to do the right thing by Martyn Waghorn.A dejected Waghorn later tweeted: Gutted to be missing the Old Firm Sunday, just too soon! Still cant wait for the game.. Buzzing! AAtmosphere will be incredible!! Kenny Miller says the Rangers squad are looking forward to the Old Firm derby after a successful season at the club The 28-goal strikers absence is a further setback after Harry Forrester suffered a hairline fracture in his leg which will keep him out for the foreseeable future. Carter Verhaeghe Jersey. Michael OHalloran and Billy King are also cup-tied due to playing in the competition for other sides previously while David Templeton is a long-term absentee. Warburton will also be without Harry Forrester after he suffered a hairline fracture Celtic manager Ronny Deila will assess defender Erik Sviatchenko before deciding whether he will play in the match.The Dane missed last weeks 2-1 Premiership win over Motherwell at Fir Park due to a thigh problem but Deila has been optimistic the former FC Midtjylland player will make it. Celtic defender Jozo Simunovic wont play at Hampden but Erik Sviatchenko should make it Sviatchenkos fellow defender Jozo Simunovic remains out with a knee injury but Celtic otherwise have no major injury issues.Dont miss Rangers v Celtic in the Scottish Cup, live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 11am on Sunday. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys ChinaCheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College JerseysWholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '