s Pour Moi in, but Id want the ground to be soft, B | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
wzh123 Nov 6 '18
After opening against Florida State at a neutral site (Orlando, Florida) and then playing four consecutive home games, Ole Miss comes out of its bye week to venture into an opponents lair for the first time this season. Wholesale NFL Jerseys .The first of two consecutive road games comes up Saturday when the 12th-ranked Rebels (3-2, 1-1) play No. 22 Arkansas (4-2, 0-2) at 7 p.m. ET in Donald G. Reynolds Stadium in Fayetteville (ESPN). Next week the Rebels go to LSU.Ole Miss will be looking to snap a two-game losing streak to the Razorbacks, who are coming off a 49-30 loss at home to top-ranked Alabama and need a win to build some momentum before heading to Auburn the following week.The Hogs won 30-0 in Fayetteville two years ago and 53-52 in overtime last year in Oxford.Two totally different games really, Ole Miss coach Huge Freeze said. The first one was in November in Fayetteville. The weather was awful and we were disappointed after a Laquon Treadwell injury that kind of knocked us out of things.I didnt do a good job getting our team ready to play. Offensively, we were atrocious that night up there.Last year was a shootout. We couldnt stop them and they couldnt stop us. I thought we won the game a couple times, obviously, but they made a miraculous play on the fourth down. We stopped them on the two-point play and then we had a penalty and they converted.That game could have been won or lost a lot of different times, but we certainly struggled to stop them.Ole Miss wont have Treadwell around this time either, but quarterback Chad Kelly will be back. He passed for 368 yards and rushed for 110 last year against the Hogs. He is averaging just over 319 yards a game passing this year and rushing for just under 25 a game.Arkansas will be without quarterback Brandon Allen, who passed for 442 yards against the Rebels in 2015, but his younger brother Austin has picked up pretty much where big brother left off.I feel like I am watching the same guy, Freeze said.Allen has completed 63.6 percent of his passed for an average of 272 yards a game. The Hogs also have a 100-yard rusher in Rawleigh Williams III, who has 605 yards in six games.Thats more of a concern for the Rebels than the results of the last two meetings, Freeze said.If that is what my focus is on Hey we got to get ready to beat them because they beat us last year, I dont really buy into that, Freeze said. I buy into, Heres the plan that gives us the best chance to succeed and now weve got to make sure we understand and can efficiently do it. That will be our focus.The Hogs, though, may have to deal with the effect of having lost two of their last three games, both to SEC West rivals. Texas A&M won 45-24 on the last Saturday in September.Coach Bret Bielema said he doesnt expect a problem.I think to the outside world, thats probably a very easy question to ask, but if youre in the locker room with our guys, its something never that never really comes up, Bielema said. They play very, very hard. Theyre locked in.They understand -- they had high expectations, and when you lose, youre going to have a high feeling of disappointment, so thats a good thing. But we definitely dont have time to sit around and feel sorry for ourselves.With the 0-2 start in the SEC West, however, and Alabama and A&M sitting with no losses and Ole Miss with just one in league play, its apparent that the Razorbacks dreams of an SEC championship are all but over.Obviously, to win the SEC West after an 0-2 start, were going to need help along the way Bielema said after the loss to Alabama.Bielema doesnt see that having much of an impact on the Hogs approach either.Were a 4-2 team that lost to the No. 1 team in the country and did enough things to make that happen, he said. But weve got to correct the negatives for us to move forward on positives. Cheap Jerseys . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. Stitched Jerseys .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. http://www.cheapjerseysyouth.com/ . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres.A total of 24 fillies, headed by Minding, remain in the reckoning for the Investec Oaks, but there were few surprises at the latest confirmation stage for the £450,000 Classic contest. Minding is the 4/7 favourite with Coral, official betting partner of the Investec Derby Festival, following an easy three-and-a-half-length victory in the Qipco 1000 Guineas at Newmarket on May 1.A total of 47 fillies have gone on from winning that race to take the Oaks, but none since Kazzia in 2002. Mindings trainer Aidan OBrien is responsible for another nine of the possible starters, including Group One scorer Ballydoyle, who was runner-up to her stablemate at Newmarket, and Chester scorer Somehow.Jim Bolger is responsible for the two other Irish-trained acceptors in Turret Rocks and Siamsaiocht. Turret Rocks captured the Group Two May Hill Stakes at Doncaster in September and was not disgraced behind Minding on her reappearance at Newmarket, finishing sixth.Four of the possible runners take each other on in the Listed Height Of Fashion Stakes at Goodwood on Thursday. Snow Fairy captured the same 10-furlong contest in 2010 before going on to win the Oaks.Charlie Hills saddles the Hamdan Al Maktoum-owned filly Zaakhir. The daughter of Ravens Pass is defending an unbeaten record, having captured a mile maiden at Kempton Park in November.Hills said: We were expecting a good run from Zaakhir when she won at Kempton and she has been in good form this spring.She will have to win on Thursday or otherwise she wont be going for the Investec Oaks.The line-up also features is another unbeaten filly in Cajoled (George Scott), who captured a handicap at Nottingham last time out, The Black Princess (John Gosden) and September Stars (Ralph Beckett).Newmarket-based George Scott revealed: When we entered Cajoled for the Investec Oaks she was a maiden winner and since then she won nicely at Nottingham so it would have been unfair to take her out.She goes for the Height OOf Fashion Stakes and from there a decision will be made. Cheap Jerseys From China. In my heart of hearts, I think she might be more of Sandringham Stakes (run over a mile at Royal Ascot) filly at this stage but tomorrow will tell us more.It is an acid test and I am pretty realistic about how much she has got to improve to step into that grade, but I have been delighted with her since Nottingham. I had left plenty to work on as I wanted the race to bring her on.I think a mile and a quarter will suit her well. She is a High Chaparral filly out of Kingmambo mare and there is no reason why she should not get it but beyond that I would not be sure. If she can show the turn of foot she showed at Nottingham, albeit at a lesser grade, over a mile and quarter then there is every chance she will be quite effective at that level.Ralph Beckett, with two Investec Oaks winners already to his name, has also confirmed Diamonds Pour Moi, who was runner-up in the Listed Cheshire Oaks, and Mountain Bell, third in the Listed Lingfield Park Oaks Trial.Weve left Diamonds Pour Moi in, but Id want the ground to be soft, Beckett told At The Races.She might take her chance anyway but for us to think she has a chance, the ground would have to be slow. Shes a tough filly and shell stay and shell handle the track, so it might be worth rolling the dice.I wasnt as happy with Mountain Bell going into Lingfield as I had been going to Windsor when she won her maiden.We felt we had to run as the ground was right and it looked the right spot for her. Shell work next week and well see how we feel.Other eye-catching acceptors include Group Three Musidora Stakes runner-up Fireglow (Mark Johnston), plus Beautiful Morning (Luca Cumani) and Architecture (Hugo Palmer), who were second in trials at Newbury and Lingfield Park respectively. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free ShippingCheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '