the world make me feel like I did w | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 4 '17
Los Angeles Rams running back Tre Mason, from whom the team hasnt heard despite multiple attempts to contact him, was admitted for evaluation to a hospital in late July after his mother called police in South Florida, saying Mason was acting strangely. David Njoku Browns Jersey .According to a police report, Palm Beach County Sheriffs officers arrived at his mothers house in Lake Charleston, Florida, after Tina Mason called to report that Tre Mason was acting unusual and making irrational statements.Rams officials said Tuesday that they have tried several times to get in touch with Mason, who was arrested in March on charges of reckless driving, marijuana possession and resisting arrest. The team has been in contact with Masons family and his agent, Bus Cook, but has been unable to get answers about his condition or his whereabouts.According to the police report, Tre Mason told officers that he was going to call the White House and we were all going to lose our jobs and that the police were responsible for teaching al-Qaida how to fly planes.Police observed that a hole had been punched in the wall of Masons bedroom, and there was a broken vase and lamp in the room as well. Police determined that Mason wasnt fit to make decisions for himself at the time, and he was taken to the hospital for a small laceration on his hand as well as observation.According to the report, Mason also applauded the officers, telling them that he was used to being the entertainment for others, but now (officers) were his entertainment.Rams tackle Greg Robinson has been in contact with Mason at some point during the offseason via text, but officials said that communication has been complicated because Mason has changed his cell phone number multiple times.Right now, were more concerned with Tre Masons well-being than we are his football career, Rams coach Jeff Fisher told reporters at Rams training camp over the weekend. Were going to continue to try to reach him to see where hes at.Officially, Mason is on the Rams reserve/did not report list, so he doesnt count against their 90-man training camp roster.TMZ Sports first reported that Mason was admitted for evaluation by police.Police in Hollywood, Florida, said Mason refused orders to get out of his sports car on March 5, after he was pulled over for going twice the speed limit in a 35 mph zone. Officers said they used a stun gun on Mason twice.ESPN Staff Writers?Dan Graziano and Adam Caplan contributed to this report. Howard Wilson Youth Jersey . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Howard Wilson Browns Jersey . Brad Jacobs and his Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., team took control of the game early. http:///...Kizer-Browns-Jersey/ . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. OAKLAND, Calif. -- For five months, Draymond Green has worked to block out the unrelenting criticism that his Game 5 suspension in the NBA Finals cost Golden State a repeat championship -- punishment for a fateful swipe at LeBron James groin that swung the series for Cleveland.It stings Green to this day that he couldnt play, forced to watch from next door at an Oakland Athletics baseball game while his teammates fought for a title without him.Still, if James ever steps over Green again like he did in a testy Game 4 , Golden States emotional, uncensored forward knows little will keep him from responding. Perhaps not with another grab for King James shorts , but certainly something to let the Cavaliers superstar know he will not be disrespected.With the LeBron situation in the Finals, no, I didnt grow from that because Im still never going to let someone just step over me. Now, did I learn about certain situations? Absolutely, Green said during a recent interview with The Associated Press. But to say somebodys going to step over you and just walk over the top of your shoulder and youre not going to react, Im not perfect enough as a person to say Im not going to react.Green is about as real as they come in big-time sports, and this season, his steady, versatile and unselfish game has allowed the Warriors to blend Kevin Durant right into the mix.While a series of offseason incidents forced Green to take some accountability, the man who made it out of Saginaw, Michigan, will never feel the need to explain his on-court actions.Green doesnt expect fans to understand his in-game antics, because I know they probably dont have a passion about anything near as much as I care about this.Nor is he bothered by critiques of how he does his job -- celebratory biceps flexing, trash-talking and all. Greens fire is largely unmatched, he insists, so most people might never experience the same energy and love for anything that he has for hoops.When you look at the world, 90-some-odd percent of people are OK with mediocrity, Green said. I hate mediocrity. ... One thing I learned is I cant expect them to understand how I felt about a certain thing or how I look at something, because theyre OK with being mediocre. And I am not. Mediocre bothers me, it hurts me to the core.That inner drive fuels him to deliver nightly, no matter who else is on the court with him.Runner-up for NBA Defensive Player of the Year the past two seasons, he is making the timely plays -- like tipping away the Bucks inbounds pass in Saturdays 124-121 road victory when Milwaukee had a chance to tie it with 10 seconds left.From Day 1 this season, NBA Coach of the Year Steve Kerr said Green faced the most daunting adjustment with the addition of Durant. Instead, Green is doing it all, even if his scoring is down.Not that hes counting. Green isnt gunning for triple-doubles, tracking his points or comparing shot totals with two-time reigning MVP Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson or KD. Green can play every position and still prides himself in doing the little things: crashing the boards, creating for teammates, setting the perfect screen, hitting the floor for a loose ball.Thats why hes one of the best players on this team, because he can adjust to any situation, guard Ian Clark said, and hes fine with it.In fact, Greens teammates have been getting on him for passing up wide-open 3s.He doesnt care about scoring. We want him to be more aggressive than what he is, Durant said. Hes more a glue guy than just a flat-out scorer. He can go and fill a stat sheet up in the scoring column, but hed rather do everything else.The 26-year-old Green was a second-round draft pick taken 35th overall out of Michigan State in 2012, and he can name every player selected ahead of him, by what team and in exact order. That also motivates him.An Olympic gold medalist for the U.S. alongside Durant and Thompson in Rio de Janeiro a few months ago, Green has had his share of forgettable off-court moments during that stretch, too. Hes willing to take scrutiny for thaat. David Njoku Jersey. He was arrested in his college town of East Lansing in July on a charge of misdemeanor assault and battery. He has also gotten in trouble via Snapchat, on one occasion accidentally sharing a photo of his private parts, and in March posting a video of his speedometer at 118 mph -- he later said he exhibited poor judgment. All that came after he apologized for his outburst at Kerr during halftime of a game at OKC in late February.Now, if you if want to say Draymond got arrested, this, that happened and you want to judge me off that, I can live with that because that is a mistake that I made. A true, honest something that I have grown from, Green said. Those are the things that happen in life. OK, if you want to judge me and say hes a bad dude, I can live with that. Am I? I know Im not, yet the way I look at that situation, I did give someone a reason to be able to say that. Thats something that I have to live with and its something I truly grew from. I wouldnt change it for nothing in the world because its really something that has helped me grow more importantly as a person and as a man. Sometimes you need experience like that to grow. Will it happen again? No.Kerr is thrilled with Greens growth, something the All-Star mentioned to management during the summer as a goal.Draymond has made a change since a year ago, Kerr said Wednesday. Hes backing it up. ... Hes kept his poise. Hes been one of the best players in the league night in and night out, and hes doing it in a manner in which hes kind of maintained his emotion but kept his edge. Thats the balance we were hoping he would find. He has to play with an edge. If he loses that then hes nowhere near the player that he is. He has to play with that chip on his shoulder.This is the same guy who gave away tickets to three underprivileged top students in the area to attend his teams record-setting 73rd victory that broke the Chicago Bulls single-season wins record. Green is the guy who pushed the Warriors to chase the mark rather than resting down the stretch.He is one of general manager Bob Myers favorites. And Kerrs, even if they have their heated moments.I think he would tell you he needed to change. I think he has changed. We all change every day, Myers said. He kind of had all these things happen at once, whereas usually theyre spread out a little bit but maybe thats what needed to happen. He would tell you hes better for it. ... Im the wrong person to ask. I have some blind spots for Draymond. I know thats probably not the right answer. Give me all those guys -- he cares, hes genuine, he wants to be a better person. He loves his teammates. ... Draymonds the type of person, 10, 15, 20 years from now, 30-40, Ill remember my interactions with Draymond Green, and Ill probably remember them in a very positive way.And, about kicking Oklahoma City center Steven Adams below the belt during the Western Conference Finals, Green said: I know truly in my heart that I didnt do it on purpose. ... Im not going to let the world make me feel like I did something unruly, ungodly and completely just abomination.Through the soul searching, Green has realized everything he does now will get him noticed.You have to understand who you are, he said. Youre not the same person that you used to be. Youve kind of placed yourself in a different category that what you do is scrutinized. You have to understand that and adjust to it. It catapulted me to where my life is. Things like that have shown me, this is where I am now. It all happened so fast for me. Two years ago I was a guy on the bench hoping to get minutes. Two years later, Im an All-Star and Olympic gold medalist and NBA champion. Is that stuff I believed I could do? Absolutely. Is that stuff that I ever thought would happen? Absolutely not. So, you have to adjust to it. With that adjustment, I think anything in life is trial and error. Ive had some error. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '