Peyton Manning and Brock Osweiler for most of 2015 | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 9 '17
NAPLES, Fla. Air Max 2018 Blue . -- Notwithstanding each players power, there hasnt been much in common for Ariya Jutanugarn and Brittany Lincicome during this LPGA season.Jutanugarn, a 20-year-old from Thailand, has been the brightest light on tour, winning three straight tournaments in the spring and coming into the CME Group Tour Championship with a tour-leading five victories, including a major title. This year is, like, great for me, she said.Lincicome, a 31-year-old American who owns two majors among six career LPGA victories, didnt dance around when reviewing her year. Pretty yucky, she said, summing up a 2016 of only two LPGA top-10s. Lincicome came to the last event on the schedule 50th in earnings, and with rare exception she has been a top-20 money winner each season.But a golf tournament doesnt do background checks on contenders. What youve done lately can, but doesnt have to, matter.On a beautiful Saturday at Tiburon Golf Club, Jutanugarn and Lincicome each climbed the leaderboard of the CME Group Tour Championship. Jutanugarn shot a 7-under 65 to improve from a tie for 19th after 36 holes to a share of fourth place going into the last round at 11-under 205. Lincicome shot 66, moving into a tie for second with So Yeon Ryu at 204. They are a stroke behind leader Charley Hull, the 20-year-old Englishwoman looking for her first LPGA victory.With the course set up about 200 yards shorter than it was for the first two rounds -- the 13th played as a 212-yard par 4 -- Jutanugarn, Lincicome and Hull (66) were among a dozen golfers to shoot 67 or better. Their prospects were helped by the 73 from 36-hole leader Lydia Ko, who bogeyed the 18th hole and will start Sunday 2 shots behind instead of 3 ahead, as was the case Saturday after a second-round 62.If Jutanugarn finishes the event even with or ahead of Ko, she would win the Race to the CME Globe $1 million bonus that Ko has captured the past two seasons. Ko has to win the tournament to take Rolex Player of the Year honors.Shes a great golfer and she can do anything, Jutanugarn said of Ko, not taking anything for granted with 18 holes left in the season.Ariya and sister Moriya, a fellow LPGA member, have been competing in black outfits to mourn the Oct. 13 death of Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej, who held the throne for 70 years. A sixth victory for Ariya would please Thailands growing number of golf aficionados and serve as an exclamation point on a season of unexpected success. Ariya has been a promising player since her early teens, but her game was in tatters for a long stretch of 2015. Bereft of confidence, she missed 10 consecutive cuts.Jutanugarn doesnt seem like the same golfer now, or even the player who blew a 2-shot lead with three holes left in the ANA Inspiration this spring. That was before she started getting help from performance coaches Pia Nilsson and Lynn Marriott. In Jutanugarns case, a happier golfer has been a better golfer.Im ready to have fun and be happy on the course, Jutanugarn said. I dont know if I can win or not, but Im going to do my best -- enjoy every single shot I have a chance to hit. Today I just tried to focus shot by shot, not think about outcome and not think too much about the future.Aside from the distance they can hit the ball -- Jutanugarn is eschewing a driver, and Lincicome uses hers only sparingly at Tiburon -- the long hitters share a simple approach to the game. Lincicome enjoys fishing in the Gulf of Mexico near her Florida home more than practicing. She got a boost last week when she finished tied for second in the Hero Womens Indian Open. Getting over the long journey and 10?-hour time difference hasnt been a problem.I take naps all the time, Lincicome said, so jet lag isnt a problem.Lincicome picked up a sore throat -- but also some confidence -- in Asia, where an excursion to the Taj Mahal was a highlight.The golf course there was really narrow, she said. I didnt get to hit the driver one time all last week. I think [I hit it] three times a round here. But just to hit it straight for a week, then come out here, the golf course seems a little bit more open. I was putting well last week, which is great to have it continuing this week.Lincicomes good day Saturday was typified by what happened on the 370-yard 11th hole, where her tee shot finished in a divot, but she still made a birdie.She felt the shot with a pitching wedge 120 yards and hit it in there to a foot and a half, said Lincicomes caddie, Missy Pederson. Shes been hitting the ball well for a while, its just a matter of getting some bounces. Tomorrow, its going to be great to be in the position were in because theres no next day, no next week. Weve just got to close it on Sunday, and this is our chance.Always a pleasant interview, Lincicome enjoyed stopping to talk with reporters after her third round. I havent talked to you guys in forever, she said. Its nice to be kind of back near the top of the leaderboard and playing well.That is a feeling Jutanugarn has experienced often during 2016.I know tomorrow is going to be a lot of pressure, Jutanugarn said, but whatever happens, Im still going to love my year. Cheap Mens Nike Tns . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Air Max 2018 Black . Down by seven with 90 seconds left in regulation, thats where they looked comfortable. http://www.asaglobe.com/air-max-tn-plus-for-sale.html . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Mark Sanchez will be the starting quarterback for the Broncos preseason opener in Chicago on Thursday night.Coach Gary Kubiak on Wednesday gave Sanchez the start over Trevor Siemian, who is listed as the co-No. 1 quarterback on the teams depth chart. The Broncos plan to have Sanchez play the first quarter and Siemian play the second. Rookie Paxton Lynch is slotted to play the second half.Sanchez got the nod after a close battle during the first two weeks of training camp. Sanchez was expected to step in as the No. 1 quarterback after Denver acquired him from Philadelphia in the spring. Air Max Typha. However, the eight-year veteran hasnt done enough in practice to win the job outright.Siemian was the third quarterback behind Peyton Manning and Brock Osweiler for most of 2015. He served as the backup for six games when Manning was hurt and played in one game.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '