It went to the CAS | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 9 '17
PHOENIX -- Paul Goldschmidt hit a leadoff home run in the bottom of the ninth inning and the Arizona Diamondbacks ended a four-game losing streak, beating the Miami Marlins 3-2 Tuesday night. Cheap Todd Davis Jersey . Goldschmidts drive bounced high off the batters backdrop in deep centre field. His 17th homer of the season was his second in as many nights, and the second game-ending home run of his career. Martin Prado also homered for the Diamondbacks. David Hernandez (3-4) threw a perfect top of the ninth for the win. Chad Qualls (2-1) lost for the first time in 27 appearances, with Goldschmidt connecting on his second pitch. Nathan Eovaldi, activated from the disabled list and making his first start since Sept. 30, scattered three hits over seven innings for the Marlins, who had won two in a row. Miami has won three straight only twice this season. The Marlins took a 2-0 lead in the fourth against Randall Delgado. Derek Dietrich hit an RBI triple and scored on Adeiny Hechavarrias single. Eovaldi, who had missed the seasons first two-plus months with inflammation in his right shoulder, walked Miguel Montero with two outs in the fourth and Prado followed with his first homer since April 29. Delgado, recalled from Triple-A earlier Tuesday, gave up two runs on eight hits and struck out six in seven innings. NOTES: Prados home run was his first in 167 at-bats spanning 44 games. ... To make room for Eovaldi, the Marlins optioned LHP Edgar Olmos to Double-A Jacksonville. ... The Diamondbacks optioned RHP Charles Brewer to Triple-A Tucson to make room for Delgado. ... It was Delgados 25th career start and first with Arizona. The right-hander came to the Diamondbacks in January in a trade that also brought Prado to Arizona for Justin Upton. ... Delgado had pitched once before for Arizona this season, allowing two runs on four hits in two innings after being recalled when RHP Brandon McCarthy was placed on the 15-day disabled list. ... McCarthy, on the 15-day DL with right shoulder inflammation, threw on flat ground from 105 feet on Tuesday. ... Diamondbacks RHP Trevor Cahill will try to snap a three-game losing streak Wednesday afternoon when he faces RHP Jose Fernandez and the Marlins. Cheap John Elway Jersey . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Cheap Broncos Jerseys . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee.http:///...ris-harris-jr-jersey . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. TOKYO -- Former champions Kei Nishikori and Tomas Berdych lost at the Japan Open on Wednesday.Top-seeded Nishikori was forced to retire with a left glute problem in the first set of his second-round match against Joao Sousa.Third-seeded Berdych fell to Gilles Muller of Luxembourh 7-6 (7), 6-1 in the first round.Nishikori was 3-0 up when he received medical treatment on his left glute while lying face down on the court for several minutes.The 2012 and 2014 champ served two weak double faults in the next game, and appeared in pain when chasing the ball. He held serve, but lost the next three games before calling a halt while leading 4-3 in his first matchup with Sousa.Nishikori, ranked No. 5, saw a doctor after the match, and will have a scan on Thursday.Sousa moved on to face fifth-seeded David Goffin, after the Belgian beat Jiri Vesely 6-3, 7-5.Also, fourth-seeded Marin Cilic rallied to defeat Spanish baseliner Fernando Verdasco 4-6, 7-5, 7-5.Berdych captured his first ATP title of the season when he retained his Shenzhen Open crown in China on Sunday, but his first-round defeat in Tokyo dented his bid for the ATP Finals. He lies ninth in the race for the elite eight-man finals, which hes played for the last six years.A weary Berdych, the 2008 champ, squandered three break points in the sixth game then failed to convert a set-point in the first tiebreaker.After falling 3-0 behind in the second set, the Czech called for a trainer to treat a left glute complaint, and was unable to stop Muller, who fiired 12 aces. Cheap Broncos Jerseys Authentic. At the beginning of the second set, my body gave me a bit of a sign Ive been playing a little too much tennis in the last couple of weeks, Berdych said.Muller, a two-time finalist this year, next faces Marcos Baghdatis.Berdych and Muller believed Maria Sharapova was lucky to have her two-year doping ban reduced to 15 months.Anyone who gives a positive test should get punished. Should they get a reduction? I dont think so, in general, Muller said. It shows other sportsmen that, at the end of the day, the punishment is not going to be that big.Berdych said players knew they had to be very careful about any medications.Every single time I have to take something, I check many times with many different people, he said.At the end, you are the player, you are the athlete, and you are the one whos going to be tested. I always check whatever I take because Im the one who will go for the (doping) control.Sharapova received a little more sympathy from Cilic, who has been through the same process as Sharapova. In 2013, he had a nine-month doping ban reduced to four months.I was not treated fairly at all, Cilic said. In my case the system wasnt wrong, the people were wrong. Thats behind me. It went to the CAS -- its quite fair whatever they say in most of their decisions. But its tough to comment on these things because every case is different and individual. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '