We’re halfway to the weekend, | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
huangjian123 Nov 20 '18

Wednesday Open Thread: September 12 http://www.vikingscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-trae-waynes-jersey , 2018 Happy Wednesday, y’all!and only a few short days from Vikings game day, and an important game it will be, as the Vikings head east into Green Bay to take on the Packers. Whether the Packers will be led by Aaron Rodgers or Kizer Around the DN since our last open thread:Here’s where you can keep up with all the latest news on the upcoming Vikings-Packers game, updated by Wludford.Jonah Dylan fills you in on what you missed from week one.Eric urges us not to give up on Treadwell, and I second that motion. I know, I don’t give up easily.Wludford has a preview of the Vikings-Packers.Arif posted Norse Code Podcast 234: Sam Bradford Eyes. Better than having Sam Bradford knees, I suppose. Didn’t Patrick Swayze sing that song for that dancing dirty movie soundtrack? No, nevermind, that was hungry eyes or hungry guys or something like that.Have a question about the Vikings? Ask roughing the podcast, and Ted & Di will answer. They don’t say they’ll answer it correctly, but they will answer......if they want to.Vikings news from other sources, and news from around the league:From Vikings.com, Vikings players visited policemen and firefighters in honor of 9/11. Class move, boys; way to go. Also at Vikings.com, (and I apologize for missing this yesterday and Monday, they screwed with the layout & confused me, which isn’t difficult) catch a full video of highlights from Sunday’s game, and the fellas at Move the Sticks preview the Vikings-Packers match-up.According to NFL.com, Coach John Gruden still has faith in Derek Carr after Carr’s rough second half on Monday night.........Now, this here is earth shattering news. Gruden is showing nerves of steel by sticking with Carr after having not one, but TWO QUARTERS of unspectacular football. Who cares that he’s started all but two regular season games in 4+ years Cheap Mike Hughes Jersey , averaged around 3,700 yards passing, and that they just signed one of those contract things with him last year? It’s a five-year, $125 million contract, and I’m not a sports journalist, so this is just a guess, but I’m pretty sure that’s kind of a big contract, so that might be the only reason why Gruden didn’t cut him before the 4th quarter. In the second half, Carr was 9 of 16 for 104 yards, and threw two interceptions (we’d have probably been happy with that production in FOUR quarters from our QB back in 2013, especially throwing only two interceptions). Carr also didn’t get any pressure on Goff the entire game, and he allowed the Rams to get a ton of rushing yards, AND he allowed them to score 33 points. Keeping faith in Carr after that may put Gruden right on the hot seat, we’ll have to keep our eyes on this one, I may go camp out on his front lawn. I have a pretty big tent, if anyone wants to join me, it even has two rooms. You can sleep next to the bait, I keep that in the second room, because we’ll obviously be fishing whenever Gruden goes shopping or whatever, no sense waiting in the yard when he’s not there, that would be weird and intrusive.ESPN has an interesting piece of news, the Patriots roster has six first-round draft picks.........who were drafted by other teams.We come to today’s media selection:Here’s what I hope we’re playing for our hated rivals after Sunday’s game. You can never go wrong with Metallica, enjoy!Again Cheap Dalvin Cook Jersey , we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the tiger meatNorse Code Podcast Episode 254: Kicked Out In Green Bay *****Download Link Here*****(03:52) Green Bay Recap(20:49) Arif and the Twitter Timeline Warriors(55:38) New Signings (67:02) MailbagEpisode Notes:Read about a similar situation as the Carlson Kick, Cleveland’s Red Right 88Here’s my story on all the touchdowns scored in the game“Kicker analysis” data study concludes that the Vikings made the right decisionHere’s ESPN’s absolutely savage Thanos graphicEverson Griffen says, “tie goes to the runner, and we’re the runners, so we got the W”Special thanks to Rhymesayers Entertainment and Atmosphere for the new theme song!Arif - @ArifHasanNFLJames - @bigmonoTo listen to more, this is the link to that iTunes feed. If you can’t for whatever reason subscribe via iTunes, subscribe to via our RSS feed, which should support the RSS reader or podcast organizer of your choice. You can still leave a review even if you can’t subscribe via iTunes because it’s easy to create an AppleID. We also have a YouTube channel. Our podcasts are automatically uploaded there.If you want to make sure you don’t miss an episode and find out ways to support the show, head to our website!But we also have a Patreon and that should make it even easier to support the best podcast for your Minnesota Vikings. We know that it’s a tough ask given all the problems involving their transaction fees, but if can manage it, check it out here. If you wanted to donate via Paypal instead of Patreon, head to this link.Once again, contact me at arifmhasan (at) gmail dot com or the podcast at NorseCodePodcast (at) gmail dot com. Follow us on twitter at @NorseCodeDN or just me at @ArifHasanNFL. You can follow producer and host James Pogatshnik at @bigmono.