.Tyler Rogers threw for 206 yards on 17-of-41 passing f | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Aug 28 '17
WASHINGTON -- Before the first period was over, Washington lost three forwards. Cheap Marlins Jerseys Authentic .It didnt stop the Capitals, who managed a 1-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Friday night thanks to Jay Beagles goal with 5:11 remaining in the third period.Washington coach Barry Trotz noted that besides the injuries to Andre Burakovsky, Lars Ellis and T.J. Oshie, a couple of players had equipment problems.I was like, `OK, were down to like five or six guys, Trotz said. I thought it was a real gutsy effort. We got a lot of commitment in a lot of areas. They tried to grind us down pretty good with their numbers. I thought we were resilient. When it was time to be committed, we were fully in.Washington was coming off a seven-goal outburst against Pittsburgh on Wednesday after scoring just five goals in its previous four games.The Capitals had played the seasons early weeks without major injuries, something that Trotz wryly noted.I got a flu shot today with one of our doctors. I said, `knock on wood, we havent had any injuries, and we were talking about that, and how fortunate that was, and I should have just kept my mouth shut, Trotz said.Braden Holtby had 25 saves for his first shutout this season and the 24th of his career.On any given night we know hes going to show up. We know hes going to be one of the best players on the ice if not the best, Capitals forward Tom Wilson said. Hes always there for us to bail us out, and its nice to get him the shutout.Beagle tapped in a rebound of Dmitry Orlovs shot, which was stopped by Detroit goalie Jimmy Howard. It was Beagles fourth this season.I just kind of spun around and saw a wide open net so I just tried to get it as I was falling, Beagle said. I dont think Ive even been a part of a game where three guys go down kind of all within the first 10 minutes of the game.Howard finished with 27 saves for the Red Wings, who have lost three straight for the first time this season.Somehow, the puck had eyes, got through, went off my left skate, went right back out in front, Howard said.Detroit coach Jeff Blashill was unhappy with his teams power play. The Red Wings failed to score on four opportunities.Theres no question we should have scored on one of those power play looks. That ended up being the difference in the game, Blashill said. When youre not scoring, youve got to find a way to be ferocious, get to the net, score dirty goals, score the ugly, greasy goals.Game notes Detroit F Tomas Jurco (back), who has yet to play this season because of back surgery, will have an entire week of practice next week before hes sent to Grand Rapids of the AHL for conditioning. ... The Red Wings played their first game without F Darren Helm, who suffered a shoulder injury in Tuesdays loss to Tampa Bay. Helm is expected to miss at least six weeks. Detroit F Thomas Vanek (hip) is expected back on Sunday. . Trotz said he thought the Capitals would bring up another player from AHL Hershey as a precaution for Sundays game.UP NEXTRed Wings: Host Calgary on SundayCapitals: Host Columbus on Sunday Cheap Marlins Jerseys China . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Wholesale Marlins Jerseys . How great will be revealed in the next couple of days at the board of governors meeting in Pebble Beach, Calif. http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.com/ . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. EL PASO, Texas -- Zack Greenlee threw for three touchdowns as UTEP beat New Mexico State 38-22 in a season opener for both teams on Saturday night.Greenlee was 15 of 27 for 229 yards for the Miners. Aaron Jones rushed for 249 yards and two scores on 31 carries and Jay Mattox kicked a 23-yard field goal.Jones ran for a 37-yard score early in the first quarter and Greenlee threw two touchdowns in the second quarter -- including a 46-yarder to Cole Freytag -- and UTEP toook a 24-3 lead into the break. Cheap Miami Marlins Jerseys. A 75-yard touchdown run by Jones stretched the UTEP lead to 38-16 with 14:47 to go in the fourth quarter.Tyler Rogers threw for 206 yards on 17-of-41 passing for the Aggies. He also ran for 63 yards and a touchdown on nine carries. Jason Huntley scored from the 1 as time expired in the third quarter. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '