I finished out my membership time | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
StevenCao Dez 7 '18

To finish up, I will confess I haven't been on RS because 2012 when my account was hacked. I lost about 1.5 billion in money and items... never got back anything was my accounts restored. I advised Jagex give me back what I earned or you lost my money for more members perform indefinitely... they never RS gold said a peep via email so that was . I finished out my membership time, converted to F2P for a brief period then discovered another game to spend my money on. I did find out what happened to my account however... it was the great Yahoo hack of a few years back - that's the way the hackers gained my advice.

Not one of us knew for a very long time - and some of us went checking our systems for malware never to find any. Of course there wasn't... that the hackers had gained over a billion Yahoo account passwords. They did not need to hack any farther. All they had to do is log on to some provided Yahoo account and check for evidence of an RS account get the most out of it if something useful was found. That is EXACTLY the way I lost almost everything I had taken years to earn... and it is why Jagex missing a loyal client. Was that their fault? NO. It was not... but the least they could have achieved was reestablish my account since it wasn't my fault either. They all had to do was restore my account... that is all I asked for. End result? They could not even return an email.

That does seem about right though... does not it? They appear to be running bad company yet again years later in more ways than the participant benefits nothing in any event.

End idea? The more things change the more they stay the same! So get a life folks... and do some thing in the REAL world buy runescape mobile gold. Go to college. Read some books. Practice some REAL skills... like playing an instrument. Work with wood or metals... learn to code. Grow food. Do SOMETHING in the true world and change your world! Best wishes!