The 2018 Jacksonville Jaguars will (and should) be judged | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
chenyan94 Dez 13 '18

by if they win a Super Bowl or not I love the Jacksonville Jaguars. I love our goofy Iron Man of a quarterback who has missed one snap due to injury in his career because missing one snap and only one snap is an incredibly Blake Bortles thing to do.I love that we’re a power run team in a four verts world and that despite the fact you want to load the box we’re still gonna run it anyway because that’s who we are and to hell with what you think.I love that our star cornerback will expose you and he doesn’t give a damn how many All-Pro years you’ve got — and if you won’t see him after y’all are both kicked out of the game Youth Jalen Ramsey Jersey , well, we’re gonna have to get the police involved.I love that Super Bowl winning quarterbacks measure themselves after facing our secondary and can only wonder aloud if they’ve got it anymore.I love that our running back waves on hits and our linebacker mockingly points and laughs at you and another will wave L’s at your bench and our hatin’ ass fans won’t back down if you climb into the stands because you’re not gonna Ron Artest us.Last season was totally unexpected. I thought we’d be in contention for the division title. I expected our running game to be good and our secondary to be good and for Doug Marrone to be good.And while all those things are true, good was not enough. It’s like saying the Northern Lights look good. No. An aurora borealis is breathtaking and awe-inspiring and worthy of respect and fear because it’s unlike anything you’ve ever goddamn seen and you think you understand it but you don’t and you never will.We were loud and brash and reckless and fun as hell. We were within a few bad calls of a Super Bowl after a decade of losing seasons. A decade.Last year, I said I wanted to judge the season by incremental improvement. Just get better. Just get a little better.This season, I’m judging the season by one thing — a championship. The window is open. The secondary is (somehow) better. The pass rush is (somehow) better. The run game is (somehow) better. The coaching is (somehow) better. And the quarterback is good enough.Go Jaguars.Jaguars sign cornerbacks Kenneth Acker and Bryce Canady, release cornerbacks Dexter McDougle and Charlie Miller The Jacksonville Jaguars have signed fifth-year cornerback Kenneth Acker and undrafted rookie cornerback Bryce Canady. To make room on the roster, the Jaguars released fifth-year cornerback Dexter McDougle and waived first-year cornerback Charlie Miller. Acker has played in 40 games (15 starts) in his NFL career, most recently playing all 16 games in 2017 with the Kansas City Chiefs. In his last two seasons with the Chiefs http://www.jaguarscheapstore.com/jalen-ramsey-jersey-cheap , Acker appeared in 25 games and recorded 35 tackles, four passes defensed, one interception, and one fumble recovery. In 2015, Acker played in 15 games (13 starts) with the San Francisco 49ers and posted 63 tackles, eight passes defensed and three interceptions. As a rookie, Acker spent the season on the reserve/injured list.Canady, a Jacksonville native Youth Leonard Fournette Jersey , played at Florida International from 2016-17. As a senior, he played in all 13 games with the Panthers and produced 65 tackles, one interception, seven passes defensed, and three fumble recoveries. Canady played locally at Paxton High School right here in Jacksonville.