threw all three of his scoring passes i | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Sep 12 '17
PITTSFORD, N. Air Max 2018 Sale .Y. -- Rory McIlroys chip for birdie on No. 18 dropped into the hole, and he dropped to a crouch with a fierce fist pump. Confident, intense, he looked like the defending champion at a major, the guy who won the PGA Championship by a record eight strokes last year. Ever since McIlroy found himself in danger of missing the cut midway through his round Friday, that player may have finally returned. McIlroy shot a 3-under 67 in tougher conditions Saturday to lift himself to the edge of contention. He was tied for seventh, six strokes behind leader Jim Furyk, heading into the final round. "It was good to feel the sort of rush again," he said. If he can feel it again Sunday, perhaps this will be the week that snaps him out of a seasons worth of doldrums. Through 11 holes of his second round, McIlroy was 4 over for the tournament. The cut wound up at 3 over. Since then, he has played 25 holes in 7 under. McIlroy was at 1 under for the tournament when he stepped up to the 17th tee Saturday. The final two holes have been the toughest to birdie at Oak Hill this week, but he did it at both, sinking a long putt on No. 17. "I probably made up at least 3, 3 1/2 shots on those last two holes," McIlroy said. "Making a birdie on 17 is like an eagle," he added, "and then to follow it up with another on the last is even better." Coming into the day, he did what he always does when he finds himself in a similar situation: He reminisced about Quail Hollow in 2010. McIlroy was two shots over the cut line with three holes to play in the second round when he made an eagle to stick around for the weekend. Then he shot 66-62 over the last two days for his first PGA Tour victory. "It gives me a bit of confidence knowing that Ive been in that position before and Ive been able to win," McIlroy said. "I know this is a major championship and its a bit different, but I felt good enough about my game that I could go out there and post a good one today and at least give myself a chance going into tomorrow." He has yet to win in 2013 and shot just one round below 70 in his first three majors of the year. Two days after he appeared headed toward missing the cut at the second straight major, he has an outside chance at winning his third. "To play like that on this golf course and do what I needed to do yesterday just to make the cut, and then to go out and play the way I did today, its been a good stretch of holes," McIlroy said. "Ive got another 18 to play, and hopefully I can just keep playing the way I am." Cheap Air Max 2018 . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Air Max 2018 Cheap Sale . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. http://www.wholesaleairmax2018.com/. -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. NEW YORK -- Alex Tomson threw for 263 yards and three touchdowns and Wagner closed out its 2016 season with a 31-24 win over Northeast Conference champion St. Francis (Pa) on Saturday.John Williams had 105 yards receiving, including a 54-yard touchdown for the first points of the game, for the Seahawks (6-5, 4-2). Andre Yevchinecz added 88 yards receiving with two scores for Wagner.Zack Drayer threw for 311 yards and three TDs for St. Francis (7-4, 5-1), but was intercepted three times. Air Max 2018. Cyrus Holder had two touchdown grabs, including a 92-yarder, and Kamron Lewis added 122 yards receiving and a score for the Red Flash.Tomson threw all three of his scoring passes in the first half and Wagner held a 24-0 lead at the break.The Red Flash will represent the Northeast Conference in the FCS playoff which begins on Nov. 26. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '