s will analyze results before selecting their team for nation | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
corse178 Sep 16 '17
PHILADELPHIA -- Adonis Garcia is benefiting from the two All-Star sluggers batting behind him. Cheap NFL jerseys China .Garcia scored the winning run in the 10th inning after homering twice earlier in the game, and the Atlanta Braves beat the Philadelphia Phillies 6-4 on Saturday night.Garcia spent most of the season in the middle of Atlantas order, but for the last month, hes batted second ahead of Freddie Freeman and Matt Kemp.The team is clicking and Im feeding off of that, Garcia said. I honesty do feel good being in the two spot. I feel like Im getting ... a lot more fastballs due to the fact of the guys hitting behind me.Garcia hit a solo homer with one out in the first inning, then another solo shot in the sixth. He has 13 homers in 424 at-bats this season, and since moving to the No. 2 spot he is hitting .303 with five homers and 14 RBI.Its good for everyone to come in here and were playing well, he said. Were just doing all the little things right, right now. So its good to see that were doing that and executing well.Garcia scored the winning run on a check-swing ground ball by Tyler Flowers. First baseman Ryan Howard threw home on the slow roller, but Garcia beat the force play.Jed Bradley (1-0) got the win in his major league debut with one scoreless inning. Bradley nearly gave up a walkoff home run to Freddy Galvis in the ninth, but Galvis shot hooked just foul.I might have had a minor coronary, Bradley said. I was yelling at the baseball the whole time. Im glad it went foul. Im not going to lie. This whole night took me by surprise. I think Im still wrapping my head around it, but Im happy it turned out the way it did.Mauricio Cabrera got his fourth save in four opportunities.Edubray Ramos (1-2) allowed two runs and one hit after allowing a leadoff walk to Garcia. Freeman also scored in the 10th on Jace Petersons groundout.Maikel Franco had four hits for the Phillies, including three doubles, drove in a run and made a sensational diving play at third base to rob Flowers of a hit.However, it was his error on a dropped pop-up in the eighth that led to the tying run. Franco dropped Chase dArnauds foul ball, and dArnaud walked and then scored on Garcias ground out.I just called for it late, and I dropped it, Franco said.Cesar Hernandez added a home run and Cameron Rupp snapped an 0-for-15 drought with a two-run double in the third to drive in the Phillies other runs.Phillies starter Vince Velasquez allowed two earned runs in seven innings, striking out eight. It was the final start of the season for Velasquez, who was shut down by the Phillies to preserve his arm after throwing a career-high 130 innings this season.I completely understood from the beginning (what the plan was), Velasquez said. It was a big workload on my arm. It had a toll on me, so I completely understand this decision.Braves rookie John Gant allowed three earned runs in five innings, striking out six while throwing a career-high 113 pitches.STATSEnder Inciarte extended his hitting streak to 14 games. He had a 19-game streak earlier this season. ... Freeman extended his hitting streak to 10 games and has reached safely in 26 straight, the longest active streak in the majors. ... Franco has nine extra-base hits against the Braves this year, more than against any other team. ... Velasquez pitched beyond the sixth inning for just the third time this season, and the first time since July 18. ... Aaron Altherr played all three outfield positions for the Phillies.TRAINERS ROOMBraves: Atlanta placed RHP Aaron Blair on the 15-day disabled list, retroactive to Aug. 29, due to a left knee strain. To replace him on the roster, it recalled RHP Brandon Cunniff from Triple-A Gwinnett. Cunniff pitched a scoreless inning Saturday.UP NEXTBraves RHP Julio Teheran (4-9, 3.12 ERA) opposes Phillies RHP Jake Thompson (1-4, 7.86) in the series finale Sunday. Wholesale Baseball Jerseys . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Jerseys NFL China Wholesale . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. http://www.cheapwholesalechinajerseys.com/ .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Olympic sprinter Tyson Gay is entered in this weeks USA Bobsled National Push Championships, making him the latest track star to give sledding a try.The push championships start Wednesday in Calgary, Alberta and are the first step toward a potential spot on this seasons national team.Gay has competed in each of the last three Summer Olympics. He was part of a team that won a silver medal in the 4x100-meter relay at the London Games in 2012, though that medal was ultimately stripped after Gay tested positive for steroids at the U.S. championships in 2013 and served a one-year suspension. He also had all results annulled going back to July 15, 2012, a period that included that years Olympic competition.One of the runners that lost his London silver medal because of Gays positive test was Ryan Bailey, another bobsled rookie who is scheduled to compete in the push championships.Im still not over it, Bailey said last month, referring to having his medal taken away.And now it stands to reason that they could be teammates once again.Bailey has impressed coaches so far, especially after winning the preliminary push championships on dry land in Lake Placid, New York last month. This competition takes place on ice and Gay has been practicing sled-pushing for only a few days, according to USA Bobsled and Skeleton.But Gays speed figures to give him a chance to make a huge splash. His all-time best in the 100 meters is 9.69 seconds, a time bettered only by three-time reigning Olympic 100 champion and world-record-holder Usain Bolt of Jamaica.Gay won world championship gold medals in 2007 in the 100- and 200-meter dashes, as well as part of the 4x100-meter relay.But his 2008 Olympics were troubled by a bad hamstring that hurt his chances of medalinng individually, and a bad handoff in the 4x100 knocked the U. Cheap Jerseys From China. S. out of the mix in that event. His 2012 Olympics were erased by the positive test, and what could have been a bronze medal in the relay at Rio last month was lost when the Americans were found to have made a bad handoff and were disqualified again.The Rio relay debacle was the ninth time since 1995 that the U.S. men were disqualified or failed to get the baton around at the Olympics or world championships. And that doesnt even include the medal that was lost in London after Gays doping ban.It has to be the worst luck for this country ever, Gay said in Rio. Its always something weird, stupid, simple, mistakes that always cost us and I dont understand.He might have a shot at joining a different sort of four-man team now, one that runs together for a few seconds and then hops into a sled for a thrill ride down an icy mountainside chute.Gay follows a long line of speedsters who will try to push a sled, a list that includes Lauryn Williams -- a medalist in both the summer and winter games -- as well as longtime U.S. hurdles star Lolo Jones, Rio Games double gold medalist Tianna Bartoletta and former mens competitors Edwin Moses, Willie Davenport and Renaldo Nehemiah.Jones, a 2014 Sochi Olympian, will be in the womens push competition, as will 2014 Olympic bronze medalist Aja Evans.In all, 56 competitors are entered in the championships, which start with solo events Wednesday and combination events Friday and Saturday. Drivers will analyze results before selecting their team for national team trials, which begin in Lake Placid next month. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '