Cheap Customized Arizona Cardinals Jerseys | Forum

Position des Themas: Forum-Startseite » User Foren » Allgemeine Fragen
Mitglied
huangjian123 Dez 24 '18

I know the game is ancient history Arizona Cardinals Womens Hoodie , but I thought it’d be interesting to check the box score for some key numbers from last Sunday’s game.10The number of tackles Budda Baker has. Sometimes when you see a high number of tackles that doesn’t mean the player was impactful. In this case, it was exactly that. Baker was flying all over the field making plays. Baker was great against the run. He also made plays against the pass. It was a great showing for Baker.9The number of times the Bears hit a Cardinals quarterback. I know Chicago has Khalil Mack. I know the pass protection hasn’t been great. Nine is entirely too high and it’s awfully tough to be successful on offense when your quarterback is picking himself up off the ground nearly every other time he drops back to throw.8The number of drives before the final drive that didn’t end in a score for the Cardinals. The Bears had the ball for 13 more minutes than the Cardinals. Inefficiency and lack of creativity is killing the offense. Mike McCoy let David Johnson run a route past five yards and what do ya know, touchdown. More of that, less of taking out your best player on the biggest third down of the game.7The number of catches Christian Kirk had. On eight targets. Usually Kirk is a screen heavy guy. Last game was good usage for Kirk. It was different. He ran a nice double move that went for over 30 yards. There was a nice play-action design where he was just matched up with a linebacker and outran him to the other side of the field. It was good to see his role progress and hopefully it doesn’t get stagnant. 6The number of penalties the Cardinals had. That might sound like a lot to some but it’s not. Like, at all. The average is over seven, and the league low is four. One area the team didn’t shoot themselves in the foot was excessive penalties.5The number of pass breakups the Bears had. With Josh Rosen playing, something I’ll be keeping an eye on is how many chances Rosen is take. Is he putting the ball in harms way? We don’t want him to go Alex Smith. But he can’t go Deshaun Watson, either. Let’s see if he can find the happy medium.4The number of turnovers the Cardinals had. Three interceptions and a fumble that was lost. Luckily, three of those turnovers won’t see the field Sunday. Still, if the rookie signal-caller protects the ball Arizona has a good shot at winning.3The number of sacks the Cardinals had. I think for the first time we saw this defense come close to what was expected in preseason. Getting after Trubisky behind the line of scrimmage and making plays on his passes. We all know Russell Wilson will give his receivers a shot Cheap Customized Arizona Cardinals Jerseys , the Cardinals will have a chance to make a play. Robert Nkemdiche played one of his better games as a pro. He and Chandler Jones should be able to build on the sack number from last Sunday.2The yards per carry David Johnson averaged. 2.6. There hasn’t been a game yet where Johnson has cracked 50 yards. Something has to give, right? Right? The Seahawks difference has struggled to stop the run so far. The Bears are the fourth best. I’d spread Seattle out, and give Johnson all the touches.0I’ll skip one, and go to zero. But I’ll give you two. That is the number of targets Larry Fitzgeral had on third down. That can’t happen. Especially when you are converting 30% of your third downs. 3-10 and none of them were plays for your best receiver. That can’t happen.Zero is also the number of red zone drives Arizona had. They’re making life so tough on themselves by not sustaining drives. They’re not the explosive play type team. Mike McCoy is going to have to figure out what works and the players are going to have to execute.Bird Droppings: Arizona Cardinals respond to opening day boos, keeping options open at LB, happy with WR’s and more Happy Tuesday one and all, hope your week is going well.The Monday Night Football double header went the opposite of what we expected.The first game was a blowout, snoozer, while the second game gave us a good look at the Rams, while showing us the Raiders aren’t back.Now www.arizonacardinalsteamonline.com , we begin to wrap up the Redskins loss and get ready to focus on this ferocious Rams defense who will open up their home season against the Cardinals.Let’s get all the news from around the web on the Arizona Cardinals.Cardinals Won't Just Take Passing Glance At ProblemsWilks confident offense -- and defense -- will rebound going forwardPeterson - 'Too Many Missed Tackles'CB Patrick Peterson meets the media in the locker room following the Cardinals' loss in the season opener.Wilks - 'Put It Behind Us'Head coach Steve Wilks meets the media on Monday after reviewing the tape from Sunday's 24-6 loss.Lack of offensive rhythm left Sam Bradford out of sorts in loss - Arizona Cardinals Blog- ESPNThe Sam Bradford we saw against the Redskins wasn't the one players gushed about all summer or the one we saw in the preseason.Carson Palmer on Cardinals' opener: 'Give them some time'Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer doesn't think there's reason to panic after watching his old team lose to the Washington Redskins.Cardinals focus on the gaps; Wilks remains confident in young WRsThe Arizona Cardinals are filling in the gaps of their defense by, well, fixing their gap integrity. That, plus coach Steve Wilks doesn't put blame on his young receivers.Cardinals vs. Redskins results: 4 positive player performances for AZNot everything about the game was a negative for the Cardinals.Cardinals vs. Redskins results: 5 disappointing AZ player performancesWhich players had a bad start to the 2018 season?WATCH: Larry Fitzgerald makes 27-yard leaping catch in Week 1His catch might have been the play of the game.Arizona Cardinals take responsibility for fans booing themThey vow to play better when they come back in Week 3.Severity of AZ Cardinals RT Andre Smith’s elbow injury still unknownThe team was awaiting the results of an MRI Monday.WATCH: David Johnson’s Week 1 highlights in return from injuryHe didn't get too many touches, but he had a few good plays in Arizona's season-opening loss.Arizona Cardinals little good, a lot of ugly vs RedskinsThe Arizona Cardinals are going to have to regroup after an embarrassing loss at home to open the season against the Washington RedskinsJohnson not to blame for Arizona Cardinals lossArizona Cardinals running back David Johnson did what a leader does, takes responsibility for a loss, however there was plenty of other blame to go aroundExpectations for Arizona Cardinals plummet following defeatAny positive vibes that were surrounding the Arizona Cardinals have gone out the window following their opening-day defeat